Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project! - page 10. (Read 33658 times)

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
No apologies necessary. I realized I was only 10 posts away, then I degraded myself to back-to-back posting just to try and catch up with my merit, embarrassing.. Embarrassed lol  so close!!  Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Damn, Vod just killed my 1337/1337/1337  that I completely forgot about before making the post above! lol 
You can't say I didn't try..  Grin

Uh uh... I guess I am a merit abuser AS WELL AS a trust abuser and liar.   Cheesy

Sorry buddy
legendary
Goonies never say die.
Damn, Vod just killed my 1337/1337/1337  that I completely forgot about before making the post above! lol 
You can't say I didn't try..  Grin
legendary
Goonies never say die.
There are a few new things happening on BPIP!  Grin

-The site is using bootstrap4 now. Breakpoints in the responsive design have changed to fit bootstrap4 and the overall layout is slightly different.

-New top 50 table on the home page.

-Quick search/filter box on reports. (This could be used to quickly filter the visible table on the page, all visible columns are included in the filter.)

-“Techtro” theme added, with a new background and darker color scheme. (small bug exists with the neutral theme where you may see a flash of the techtro theme before it switches the theme to neutral - this is being worked on.)

-Trust color on profile page has color now.

-New MATR section — do you matter?? (..of course you do!) Cheesy

-New Trust information

-Several new reports!

Also, since I had to blur out the background I created for the Techtro theme, I wanted to provide the full resolution image for all of the good forum members out there.

Full: https://i.imgur.com/x6pVkRe.png

Hope you enjoy.

Much more to come!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
I just visited bpip.org and it looks like you added new features. I like the changes you made!

Still some data missing on the merits but looks good!

Maybe you should mention that the considered Trust Feedback is only Default Trust?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
How old is modlog data in bpip? I mean from which date you started scrapping the modlog/seclogs ?
I’m not sure if both started being tracked at the same time, but the seclog started at March 2018:

The mod log does not have a date stamp.  I just started tracking the datetime I parsed it.

I have been tracking the sec log since March 2018.   

BPIP does not track posts right now.  Only profiles.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
How old is modlog data in bpip? I mean from which date you started scrapping the modlog/seclogs ?
Vod
legendary
Hi Vod

I noticed yesterday on bpip that when I go to view my received merits it no longer shows the links to the merited posts. I only see the links for my last two merited posts. Instead of the links there is now a message saying [Queued].
Is this a bug or a change made from your side?

Hi. Smiley

I'm changing things so "april fools merit jokes" can be handled easier.  It will all be fixed soon.   
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Hi Vod

I noticed yesterday on bpip that when I go to view my received merits it no longer shows the links to the merited posts. I only see the links for my last two merited posts. Instead of the links there is now a message saying [Queued].
Is this a bug or a change made from your side?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
..., but I see only one badge...

Oh yeah, I think it has been updated again 😅 Back at one Badge (sad)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Hey pal, I just noticed, back then when I was looking at my profile, I have two(2) badges, Most Merited and Most Recognized, but then after shasan has been put on a DT I gained a trust score for our previous transaction. And then the MOST RECOGNIZED has been changed into Most Trusted? Can't I have 3 badges? Tongue

Pretty greedy, for it is just my only happiness of achievement Cheesy (even in my school I don't receive such awards)
I don't know why, but I see only one badge (most merited) on your BPIP profile. As I know, you can have up to 5 badges - most merited, most trusted, most recognized, most posts, most active.

BTW, there is still one bug since April 1st. Xal0lex are shown as 2nd most Merited user, despite that he only have earned 648 merits, others has been removed by theymos manually.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Hey pal, I just noticed, back then when I was looking at my profile, I have two(2) badges, Most Merited and Most Recognized, but then after shasan has been put on a DT I gained a trust score for our previous transaction. And then the MOST RECOGNIZED has been changed into Most Trusted? Can't I have 3 badges? Tongue

Pretty greedy, for it is just my only happiness of achievement Cheesy (even in my school I don't receive such awards)
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Unbanned profiles have incorrect status at BPIP:

[BPIP] Limx Dev
[BPIP] ChiBitCTy
[BPIP] chimk
[BPIP] Marina Uni
[BPIP] ThatICOGuy

And I guess you will get your reason by reading the below quoted replies:

Unfortunately bpip and maybe LoyceV system do not track these "unbanned"  changes.
Unbans aren't published in modlog.

So whatever profiles you are quoting were banned at some point of time.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
chimk has most likely been a merit source [in Russian board, maybe]. It is possible but it is strange if a merit source get auto ban. I have not seen ban appeal topic of chimk. So did chimk really get auto ban?

He was framed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vulnerability-of-the-forum-slander-in-plagiarism-4601461
Activity: 462
Merit: 155

[BPIP] Limx Dev
[BPIP] ChiBitCTy
[BPIP] chimk
[BPIP] Marina Uni
[BPIP] ThatICOGuy
chimk has most likely been a merit source [in Russian board, maybe]. It is possible but it is strange if a merit source get auto ban. I have not seen ban appeal topic of chimk. So did chimk really get auto ban?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Could be funny to hook on a program where you see the connection visually as a trust and merit cloud.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

[BPIP] Limx Dev
[BPIP] ChiBitCTy
[BPIP] chimk
[BPIP] Marina Uni
[BPIP] ThatICOGuy
Vod
legendary
Interesting > this profile is missing from the database.
I tried searching by name, ID.. nothing.. >

No , he exists in the database...

I am experiencing an odd error on searching.   The SQL stored procedure is returning the correct info,  but the aspx page is not receiving it...  :/

Another example:
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
How do you calculate the "value" of "Most Recognized Profiles"? I tried to figure it out but seems difficult to find a clue.

Here it is:
How are those recognition scores calculated
Recognition = (Activity Rank + Trust Rank + Merit Rank) / 3

In your case:
(775 + 538 + 1000) / 3 = 771
Your Trust Rank is set to 1000, because you don't make the Top 1000.
This Value 771 puts you at #913, shared with some other users.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
How do you calculate the "value" of "Most Recognized Profiles"? I tried to figure it out but seems difficult to find a clue.
Pages:
Jump to: