Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 35. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
This coin has dead.
md should delete this post.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
What exactly is the problem with this coin?  I compiled the Mac wallet.  I have been running it and syncing and staking just fine up to block 13306.  Is it just the Windows wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Been really busy with non-Pesa stuff (moving). Just got my internet service set up, so I should be back in touch again regularly. I'll be talking to Max later via Skype, and I'll let you guys know what's going on after that goes down.

Alex

Dev team still here, good to see!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Been really busy with non-Pesa stuff (moving). Just got my internet service set up, so I should be back in touch again regularly. I'll be talking to Max later via Skype, and I'll let you guys know what's going on after that goes down.

Alex

The most offline Cryptocoin enthusiasts, ever seen.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Alex
Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Alex
Activity: 126
Activity: 644
Today, I decided I was going to start cost averaging.
Jake is a great guy, I will help him support this coin until the devs can get it back on its feet.

maybe the only thing i can agree on this thread
that Jake is a great guy.

Oh thanks. Smiley  Jake is actually my dog.  He's a black and white long-haired (wooly) Akita.

Still waiting patiently.  I just fear that if they don't make a statement soon I might be the only one left in the community. Embarrassed  I'll stick around as long as it takes.  My finger is on the send button ready to donate a crap load of Pesa to the development team.
At this point Jake you may be the development team Smiley

Let's hope not.  Cheesy  We are in bad shape if it's left up to me. Shocked

I think we need to give it more time, mainly because we have no choice. I have reached out to the Pesa team for some answers.  I'm waiting for a response.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Jake is a great guy, I will help him support this coin until the devs can get it back on its feet.

Oh thanks. Smiley  Jake is actually my dog.  He's a black and white long-haired (wooly) Akita.

Still waiting patiently.  I just fear that if they don't make a statement soon I might be the only one left in the community. Embarrassed  I'll stick around as long as it takes.  My finger is on the send button ready to donate a crap load of Pesa to the development team.
At this point Jake you may be the development team Smiley
Activity: 644

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
dev should pay me one week power bill, what a waste ! shame on u
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
We going to play this game where we one up each other's buy orders?
I got all day.

Lol @ whoever pulled their sell orders after I posted this.

The trouble is the sell side. Since someone pulled the plug on the p2p Network, it's either you have your coins on an the exchanger, or the dysfunct wallet. The later for sure, after MtGox happened, and on a POS coin even.

This was staged. Part of the design.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1050
How much pesa's do u hold?  Roll Eyes

Only 2.5%.

How much pesa's do u hold?  Roll Eyes
I got all day.

Grin
legendary
I got all day.

legendary
I am still buying, so cheap right now.

Just threw up some buy orders up, weak hands you may proceed to dump.
Activity: 168
I am still buying, so cheap right now.
Pages:
Jump to: