Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 34. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I've had no problem syncing as long as I move my wallet with coins elsewhere, start up a fresh download of the blockchain with 0 coins in my wallet, then close the client and move my wallet with coins back.  Problem is it doesn't stay like that, I will stay synced for a few hours and then I go off on my own chain.

I'm still here watching this thing.  I have like 80k I mined at launch, this looked promising so I held, and now they aren't going anywhere for the time being.  Caught a dump of 100k PESA on bittrex at 100 satoshis, risk/reward ratio felt right if this coin can ever get back on track.  If nothing else, release a wallet with a flat 2% interest or whatever just so the market can be reopened at bittrex and people can move their coins.  The dev team can play around with perfecting the dynamic interest system all they want after that.

I guess people don't really care about the dynamic interest anymore.
We need only some real activity from the developer and PR about the actual project.
As said by sixteen digits, release a normal POS wallet and it doesn't matter if the previously staked coins would be lost.
NICCOLO MAC - Do the needy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
This lesson has shown us that it is not necessary to buy undeveloped currency. I will buy more drk, ltc, nvc, key, sdc, hbn. Investing in a shit gives the shitty result.
What happened to Max? He doesn't post at all anymore. Strange
Atleast ALEX responds.  Undecided
If the original DEV can give some details about the timeline of the actual project regardless of this dynamic interest, some hope might be fetched.
Please do care this community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What happened to Max? He doesn't post at all anymore. Strange
None of the promises will not be implemented, I want to sell is not much more expensive than bought and forget the shit named Pesa.
What exactly is the problem with this coin?  I compiled the Mac wallet.  I have been running it and syncing and staking just fine up to block 13306.  Is it just the Windows wallet?

The wallet works, believe it or not. It just gets stuck when the dynamic interest system causes the client to go off on a tangent apart from the original blockchain. At that point, you have to delete everything except for wallet.dat (everything!) and then the wallet will sync back up.
HALLELUJAH. Wallet earned by itself, is now reportedly Richie@bittrex.
What do you mean Battareus?
Alex must inform the administrator of bittrex what wallet works.
What exactly is the problem with this coin?  I compiled the Mac wallet.  I have been running it and syncing and staking just fine up to block 13306.  Is it just the Windows wallet?

The wallet works, believe it or not. It just gets stuck when the dynamic interest system causes the client to go off on a tangent apart from the original blockchain. At that point, you have to delete everything except for wallet.dat (everything!) and then the wallet will sync back up.
What do you mean Battareus?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Max had minimal information for me, unfortunately. He told me that he was working on a script that would automatically clear the required files whenever the client got stuck, and that the dev was still only able to do minimal work on the dynamic interest system.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I've had no problem syncing as long as I move my wallet with coins elsewhere, start up a fresh download of the blockchain with 0 coins in my wallet, then close the client and move my wallet with coins back.  Problem is it doesn't stay like that, I will stay synced for a few hours and then I go off on my own chain.

I'm still here watching this thing.  I have like 80k I mined at launch, this looked promising so I held, and now they aren't going anywhere for the time being.  Caught a dump of 100k PESA on bittrex at 100 satoshis, risk/reward ratio felt right if this coin can ever get back on track.  If nothing else, release a wallet with a flat 2% interest or whatever just so the market can be reopened at bittrex and people can move their coins.  The dev team can play around with perfecting the dynamic interest system all they want after that.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Been really busy with non-Pesa stuff (moving). Just got my internet service set up, so I should be back in touch again regularly. I'll be talking to Max later via Skype, and I'll let you guys know what's going on after that goes down.

Alex
It would be good to know where we stand...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
What block do most wallets seem to be stuck at?  I generated two new POS blocks last night, after which all of my coins became stuck in stake waiting to mature.  There was one more block generated after that, but none for about 9 hours now.
And that is the problem with the wallets. Not so much a sync problem but rather Dynamic Interest is somehow messing things up.
Hey ALEX,
Give some updates man.
What block do most wallets seem to be stuck at?  I generated two new POS blocks last night, after which all of my coins became stuck in stake waiting to mature.  There was one more block generated after that, but none for about 9 hours now.
ATLAST  Grin
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Been really busy with non-Pesa stuff (moving). Just got my internet service set up, so I should be back in touch again regularly. I'll be talking to Max later via Skype, and I'll let you guys know what's going on after that goes down.

Alex

Hey, I hope the move went well.

Do you need a mobile device?  I'll put you on my family plan as part of the donation.  Cheesy

Just kidding.   Tongue
So what so what, so f-n what?
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
This coin has dead.
md should delete this post.

How did it die? Did miners stop digging? or is there no coins on exhange?
Both mac and windows wallet stopped syncing after certain period for most users.
Happy to hear that your wallet is still running.
Pages:
Jump to: