Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin - page 10. (Read 51063 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
my close to 24 hour stats mining on suchpool:
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83GGz - 4of4 cores - 95.49KH/s - accepted shares about 2-3 every 10 mins
AMD Phenom II x4 3.21 GHz - 4of4 cores - 117.89Kh/s -accepted shares about 3-4 every 10 mins
AMD FX-8135 8 Core 3.6GHz - 6of8 cores - 336.9Kh/s - accepted shares about 7-8 every 10 mins
AMD r9 280x, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 1.752Mh/s - accepted shares 4-6 every min
AMD 7870, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 1.35Mh/s - accepted shares 4-5 every min
AMD 5870, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 914.5Kh/s - accepted shares 3-4 every min
AMD 6570, intensity 13, stock clock and memclock - 261Kh/s - accepted shares 4-5 every 10 mins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coin has definitely interesting idea and I can say that dev is hardworking and honest and with some support from us (community) this coin can have bright future.
Also Mike doesn't hide behind new account, like so many coins these days and that means a lot in my eyes.

This type of attitude helps PHCoin progress its mission against the crisis we are facing in every part of the world. This is not only just the team supporting the community.. Its the community pushing to support the team. It all works both ways in everyone's favor.

The team and community accepted Mike's wishes to relaunch and we were not frustrated at all. We pushed forward and launched with a finished x11 release in under two very short weeks. In fact, x11 was the best choice in mining algo for this coin and to carry its mission to help educate those that should be involved in the digital currency industry.

This all happened because there is supporters like you.
Thank you for being apart of this early on.

Happy mining and stay tuned for more updates

- Brian
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Devs, any reputable we will be on?

Sorry can you please rephrase? What do you mean?

I am sorry...I was about to edit and my internet was off...

I wanted to ask if any reputable exchanges have been contacted...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Sorry can you please rephrase? What do you mean?

Activity: 152
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
is there any place for exchange?
Activity: 15
Activity: 39
Net Hashrate

1.03 GH/s

The End?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Hello All,

I am happy to announce that we have listed PHCoin on CryptoALTeX with no voting required.

PHC/BTC Market @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com

We are currently working hard on a new interface that will bring a fresh and unique way to easily navigate the site without needing multiple browser tabs for wallets etc.

If you have any issues please submit a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com you can also visit us on irc.

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=cryptoaltex

Thanks all!

Chiznitz
Activity: 177
Coin has definitely interesting idea and I can say that dev is hardworking and honest and with some support from us (community) this coin can have bright future.
Also Mike doesn't hide behind new account, like so many coins these days and that means a lot in my eyes.
Activity: 364
Sad
so another coin to see huge dump from dev? Sad
or we keep blindly beliving that is not going to happen?
this all is well written, but in these days, too manny coins with new features failed, failed quickly...
http://www.phcointalk.org/discussion/1009/proof-of-distribution-entities-with-rewards
premine is supposed to be distributed how, where?
Clear cut transparency is underway? hope so...if dev team is serious, this has future...hope dies last tho.. Wink
cheers
Activity: 350
premine 50% ?  and no exchanges ?   i have to remove my hash from phccoin>.
Activity: 364
do you still need to register to a pool in order to mine?

depends on the pool Wink but usually yes
cheers
Pages:
Jump to: