Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin - page 7. (Read 51063 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
noone,,,wants 1000 eur,,,remember you can run but you can't hide Grin
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I know you stated clearly that you want to be transparent about your premine. I once again want to stress that you need to be transparent at a maximum of the maximum. Otherwise, people won't join your community. A premine, especally that size of a premine, is really hard to promote as a neccessity for your project. I hope you have some nice ideas how to convince people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yes, I agree. The route you guys are taking is the route that all new coins are taking. Listing a coin on an exchange is the last thing phcoin needs. It will follow suite with all miners and early holders to dump and line pockets with btc. Holding the phcoin is best for the mission. the mission is to get jobs and sell the skills of philippines to the world. PHCoin is only a medium. The cause should be sold to the community and not the "coin". Having it on an exchange only allows people to consider it like any coin for profit and the community will lose focus that the cause or mission is what the community needs to hear and propagate.

I had to expand the font size because your post was freaking on track with what this mission is all about.

People aren't understanding that PHCoin isn't a damn coin. It is more than just a thing people should be worried about getting huge ROI.  I think the reason Mike Scofield tells us "we are not worried about exchanges..."  that is because he knows they are onto something ... BIGGER... than anything we've seen yet.  

Based on my research so far this is the 'right' project I want to follow and my network will support  phcoin
Exchanges will come... lets focus on the growth of phc as a community that will last forever.
Looking forward to the job platform launching so I can hire employees for my business and projects.

I AM SUSPENDING ALL TRADES (person to person) and will NOT be selling PHC. I am only interested in buying PHC. Lets go begin working on the PHCoin mission first.

+1 you all are on a roll today. This is what phcoin is all about
Activity: 192

Yes, I agree. The route you guys are taking is the route that all new coins are taking. Listing a coin on an exchange is the last thing phcoin needs. It will follow suite with all miners and early holders to dump and line pockets with btc. Holding the phcoin is best for the mission. the mission is to get jobs and sell the skills of philippines to the world. PHCoin is only a medium. The cause should be sold to the community and not the "coin". Having it on an exchange only allows people to consider it like any coin for profit and the community will lose focus that the cause or mission is what the community needs to hear and propagate.

I had to expand the font size because your post was freaking on track with what this mission is all about.

People aren't understanding that PHCoin isn't a damn coin. It is more than just a thing people should be worried about getting huge ROI.  I think the reason Mike Scofield tells us "we are not worried about exchanges..."  that is because he knows they are onto something ... BIGGER... than anything we've seen yet.  

Based on my research so far this is the 'right' project I want to follow and my network will support  phcoin
Exchanges will come... lets focus on the growth of phc as a community that will last forever.
Looking forward to the job platform launching so I can hire employees for my business and projects.

I AM SUSPENDING ALL TRADES (person to person) and will NOT be selling PHC. I am only interested in buying PHC. Lets go begin working on the PHCoin mission first.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Most IPOs are successful because the people know about a company BEFORE it will be publicly available. Your theory lacks logic... Oh, maybe you are right. As quality does not matter for most coins that you are probably involved in, just to be listed although nobody knows the product behind it might be good! Building a community first can seriously help as it might absorb heavy dumps from people like you.
If you don't consider this coin a pump and dump, why would it gain volume on any exchange if nobody knows about it? If it gained volume, it would only be the people that also play lottery in their free time...
The PHCoin tries to build a product. I am not sure whether they have a chance, but it's a good sign that it's NOT the exchange listing that they are pushing hard at first. Would make me nervous considering the premine. Damn, you seem to have put a lot of thinking into your advice that there is nothing that's better to raise public attention than a listing on an exchange. My god.... too many of you around here...

+1

I couldn't have said it better.

Just continue implementing phcoins goals first, then those exchange will follow.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Most IPOs are successful because the people know about a company BEFORE it will be publicly available. Your theory lacks logic... Oh, maybe you are right. As quality does not matter for most coins that you are probably involved in, just to be listed although nobody knows the product behind it might be good! Building a community first can seriously help as it might absorb heavy dumps from people like you.
If you don't consider this coin a pump and dump, why would it gain volume on any exchange if nobody knows about it? If it gained volume, it would only be the people that also play lottery in their free time...
The PHCoin tries to build a product. I am not sure whether they have a chance, but it's a good sign that it's NOT the exchange listing that they are pushing hard at first. Would make me nervous considering the premine. Damn, you seem to have put a lot of thinking into your advice that there is nothing that's better to raise public attention than a listing on an exchange. My god.... too many of you around here...

Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Mike Scofield , why coin like yamashita coin launch couple of days ago get listed on bittrex (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yamashitacoin-ymc-x11-pow-2weekspos-10-dig-at-bittrex-dig-treasure-630310) while PHC don't ?

yamashita coin got better value than PHC ?

Ask bittrex why. I don't make those decisions.  We haven't begun those discussions with the Bittrex team to get PHCoin on the exchange.

PHCoin is growing its team for the full promotional awareness campaigns.  The team has been creating resources like infographics, articles, videos, and guides to help connect the community with immediate information about PHCoin. This is crucial before getting listed on major exchanges; so that PHCoin will reach the communities that should be using PHCoin.

I've been in the #Bittrex irc channel and would like you, and others to join us, and encourage them the core reasons why PHCoin should be on their exchange.
It doesn't require only the developer or the official team asking them to list PHCoin, it would help if the community backed us up.

I'll be ready to get in discussion with them in a day or two. If you want to get that started, it would help and I will speak with them later about it.

The best promotional tool u can ever have is to be listed on decent exchange like bittrex and big exchange like mintpal. No other tool can get close to the enormous effect of exchange.

Ok GPUMiner, we will get that started shortly and get PHCoin on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Activity: 210
Mike Scofield , why coin like yamashita coin launch couple of days ago get listed on bittrex (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yamashitacoin-ymc-x11-pow-2weekspos-10-dig-at-bittrex-dig-treasure-630310) while PHC don't ?

Ask bittrex why. I don't make those decisions.  We haven't begun those discussions with the Bittrex team to get PHCoin on the exchange.

PHCoin is growing its team for the full promotional awareness campaigns.  The team has been creating resources like infographics, articles, videos, and guides to help connect the community with immediate information about PHCoin. This is crucial before getting listed on major exchanges; so that PHCoin will reach the communities that should be using PHCoin.

I've been in the #Bittrex irc channel and would like you, and others to join us, and encourage them the core reasons why PHCoin should be on their exchange.
It doesn't require only the developer or the official team asking them to list PHCoin, it would help if the community backed us up.

I'll be ready to get in discussion with them in a day or two. If you want to get that started, it would help and I will speak with them later about it.

The best promotional tool u can ever have is to be listed on decent exchange like bittrex and big exchange like mintpal. No other tool can get close to the enormous effect of exchange.

Wts 5,000 phc for 0.15 btc
Activity: 192
Anyone want to place ur bet on this coin ?

Here is your chance.

Selling 4,000 PHC

PM offer. Not selling expensive coin, just looking for a reasonable rate.

Get it before it hit major exchange

Your return could possibly be 10x.

GPUminer, they don't need to know its a reasonable rate.  Here is a place to start trading PHC
Hope to see you there, everyone let's go there for trading https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trade-phc-for-any-currency-product-andor-service-escrow-available-634324

Share this link anywhere you want.

Thanks Mike, I'll post in here from now on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trade-phc-for-any-currency-product-andor-service-escrow-available-634324

By the way, the community agrees PHCoin is undervalued with the small exchange
That is why the sell rate is higher than what was traded on the current exchange

Trade PHC for anything here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trade-phc-for-any-currency-product-andor-service-escrow-available-634324
We should contact to Bittrex for added Undecided

Tell them on irc #bittrex and mention to add #phcoin PHCPHC

Op has our irc channel on free node #phcoin however you can join /join #bittrezx z   
Activity: 138
More stuff will come.
Yes! and poloniex too.  Grin
Activity: 300
We should contact to Bittrex for added Undecided
Got my first 900PHC after of 36hrs of mining!

Congrats to you! People are slowly but surely starting to learn about PHCoin on twitter, Facebook, instagram and reddit.

Here is a forum about PHCoin in the Philippines section

http://www.istorya.net/forums/part-time-and-home-based-135/693868-pre-phcoin-payment-phc-connection-2-world-wide-jobs-proof-distribution.html

Wecome all those learning in and out of the Philippines. Communities join us for the hiring and organizing process.

Has everyone voted for PHCoin (PHC) on the exchanges listed in the OP?

Please vote PHC on Cryptsy

Please vote PHC on comkort

Please vote PHC on ShareCoinExchange

Please vote @ BITTREX <<< we should add this huh?

Cryptsy will never add new coins to their exchange without paying or if hasnt huge volume and about two other exchanges you listed, they are not so popular

Bittrex and polonix will add coins so easily and reborn your coin. so hope you changed his mind to think about bittrex instead of Cryptsy

It isn't instead of Cryptsy, we like Bittrex actually. Hope they do add phcoin. 

Please vote @ BITTREX <<< we should add this huh?

Not sure whether they have voting. U need to at least email them to add this coin. With enough interest they will add it. After bittrex and pholonix will be mintpal. U don't have to really care about Cryptsy. With this 3 exchange , phcoin will do very well. Cryptsy will auto add if 3 exchange combine have huge volume.

Sounds like a plan.  This is what we must do.

How does this look everyone? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416868101931806&set=o.622305464504855&type=1

LIKE our official PHCOIN FACEBOOK Supporter page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHCoin/300225063467159?ref=bookmarks

Subscribe on reddit www.reddit.com/r/phcoin
Pages:
Jump to: