Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin - page 9. (Read 51063 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Has the PHCoin team already hired the 200+ team members? I want to help collaborate. I am not Filipino myself but I can organize things on bitcointalk and stuff..
so whats the best pool so far for this coin?

So far, the phc.suchpool.pw has been good, not great, but good to me. As of Friday , it seems that this pool generates 90% of network hashrate. Indicative that it may be 1 of 2 pools available.

Thanks for sharing. I have tried p2poolcoin and love to support p2p
I see the benefits of 'phcoin' so I now know exactly what I'll be mining and trading
Activity: 192
I think we can see the value of this coin, once the jobs platform has been established.  Smiley

This is why I.......... [WTB] PHC
Activity: 300
Activity: 201
I think we can see the value of this coin, once the jobs platform has been established.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
dev do you have any plan to bring this coin to popular exchanges like bittrex or polonix?

Yes.
dev do you have any plan to bring this coin to popular exchanges like bittrex or polonix?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

So far, the phc.suchpool.pw has been good, not great, but good to me. As of Friday , it seems that this pool generates 90% of network hashrate. Indicative that it may be 1 of 2 pools available.
Activity: 192
Devs, any reputable we will be on?

Sorry can you please rephrase? What do you mean?

I am sorry...I was about to edit and my internet was off...

I wanted to ask if any reputable exchanges have been contacted...

There is coin voting enabled, so its up to the community to decide on when it hits the exchange.
Cryptsy, ShareExchange, and Comkort have voting enabled for phcoin

If anyone wants to help direct bittrex and mintpal with info about phcoin,
you may take that next step and provide any info about PHCoin.

General question for all miners/adopters in this community
which exchange do you use and would like to see PHCoin traded on?

+1

I am helping in the voting process to get phcoin listed on cryptsy and other exchanges

Everyone, do the same.. we need to help Mike and the team grow PHCoin
We've got too many X11 coins now!
what's the feature of this coin?
If something is different, i'd like to join you! Smiley

If someone tells you there is gold underneath your home but you have to dig a different way... You have to tear down the house. Would you dig or would you wait for someone to tell you its a good idea to dig..?

Briefly,
Its x11, its creating job opportunities, its expanding digital currency industry. Welcome to PHCoin... Time to help grow with the help of the Philippines and people uniting all over the world
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
We've got too many X11 coins now!
what's the feature of this coin?
If something is different, i'd like to join you! Smiley
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Devs, any reputable we will be on?

Sorry can you please rephrase? What do you mean?

I am sorry...I was about to edit and my internet was off...

I wanted to ask if any reputable exchanges have been contacted...

There is coin voting enabled, so its up to the community to decide on when it hits the exchange.
Cryptsy, ShareExchange, and Comkort have voting enabled for phcoin

If anyone wants to help direct bittrex and mintpal with info about phcoin,
you may take that next step and provide any info about PHCoin.

General question for all miners/adopters in this community
which exchange do you use and would like to see PHCoin traded on?

Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Also, Stay Away from OMARGPOOLS.CA/PHC.... there is something wrong with their pool. It seems they have orphaned blocks since their last confirmed block of 287.  Since then they have not produced a confirmed block and have over 881% shares submitted which translate to bad luck.

I scratched them off the pool list.  I am expecting a response from them with answers why this has happened. No response yet for 1-2 days now.  Thanks for the heads up.
on cpu mining i use sphminer directory which uses sgminer.
"minerd.exe -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3325 -u myuser -p mypasswd -t (number here depends on how many cores you wanna use) -q"

so for a 4 core cpu -t 1 for 1 core or -t 4 for 4 cores or -t 3 to use 3 out of the 4 cores.

my 8 core is newer so i opted to use the PHCoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes-windows-binaries directory and use minerd-aes-sse2-sss3.exe. i renamed the files and directory for easy typing...so likewise for a 8 core cpu -t 8 for all 8 cores or for me since i use my computer i just run 6 cores out of the eight my -t is -t 6

on gpu mining i use  the sgminer directory which users sgminer
"sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3325 -u myuser -p mypasswd --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3325 -u myuser -p mypasswd -I 13"    - change -I to a number for intensity i don't go over 18 and user 13 if you use the computer at same time.
Which pool are you mining on?

Which software are you using as your miner? There is 5 PHCoin miners which do you use?

And how many threads are you running ?

-t 16 is the default for cpu miner usinf a.bat unless you changes your configuration for threads.

my close to 24 hour stats mining on suchpool:
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83GGz - 4of4 cores - 95.49KH/s - accepted shares about 2-3 every 10 mins
AMD Phenom II x4 3.21 GHz - 4of4 cores - 117.89Kh/s -accepted shares about 3-4 every 10 mins
AMD FX-8135 8 Core 3.6GHz - 6of8 cores - 336.9Kh/s - accepted shares about 7-8 every 10 mins
AMD r9 280x, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 1.752Mh/s - accepted shares 4-6 every min
AMD 7870, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 1.35Mh/s - accepted shares 4-5 every min
AMD 5870, intensity 18, stock clock and memclock - 914.5Kh/s - accepted shares 3-4 every min
AMD 6570, intensity 13, stock clock and memclock - 261Kh/s - accepted shares 4-5 every 10 mins

Also, Stay Away from OMARGPOOLS.CA/PHC.... there is something wrong with their pool. It seems they have orphaned blocks since their last confirmed block of 287.  Since then they have not produced a confirmed block and have over 881% shares submitted which translate to bad luck.
Pages:
Jump to: