Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin - page 8. (Read 51063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Has everyone voted for PHCoin (PHC) on the exchanges listed in the OP?

Please vote PHC on Cryptsy

Please vote PHC on comkort

Please vote PHC on ShareCoinExchange

Please vote @ BITTREX <<< we should add this huh?

Cryptsy will never add new coins to their exchange without paying or if hasnt huge volume and about two other exchanges you listed, they are not so popular

Bittrex and polonix will add coins so easily and reborn your coin. so hope you changed his mind to think about bittrex instead of Cryptsy

It isn't instead of Cryptsy, we like Bittrex actually. Hope they do add phcoin. 

Not sure whether they have voting. U need to at least email them to add this coin. With enough interest they will add it. After bittrex and pholonix will be mintpal. U don't have to really care about Cryptsy. With this 3 exchange , phcoin will do very well. Cryptsy will auto add if 3 exchange combine have huge volume.
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC

Cryptsy will never add new coins to their exchange without paying or if hasnt huge volume and about two other exchanges you listed, they are not so popular

Bittrex and polonix will add coins so easily and reborn your coin. so hope you changed his mind to think about bittrex instead of Cryptsy

It isn't instead of Cryptsy, we like Bittrex actually. Hope they do add phcoin. 

Activity: 238

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Got my first 900PHC after of 36hrs of mining!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is an outdated post written by the leader that continues to provide for the community.

Prior to the coin launch on 05.26.2014

PHCoin needed a new launch and people are not worried about an exchange or someone trying to dump because there will be sellers and buyers using PHCoin in its e onomy and makeike has been fair to everyone so far with how he presents new ideas to the community.  Or should I say communities because he gives everyone 100% and anything.
- Brian
quote from first page:
-Mike Scofield and the PHCoin Team!

Thanks for those who decided to stick around, you will be rewarded for mining prior to the relaunch!

relaunch,,,I dont get it? how, when, what ? &nbsp; Cheesy

Ilike it,,,, looks like everyone is afraid that &nbsp;you will dump coins.... Grin

Already relaunch. What we have right now is final .
Anyone want to place ur bet on this coin ?

Here is your chance.

Selling 4,000 PHC

PM offer. Not selling expensive coin, just looking for a reasonable rate.

Get it before it hit major exchange

Your return could possibly be 10x.

GPUminer, they don't need to know its a reasonable rate.  Here is a place to start trading PHC
Hope to see you there, everyone let's go there for trading https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trade-phc-for-any-currency-product-andor-service-escrow-available-634324

Share this link anywhere you want.
Anyone want to place ur bet on this coin ?

Here is your chance.

Selling 1,000 - 4,000 PHC

PM offer. Not selling expensive coin, just looking for a reasonable rate.

Get it before it hit major exchange

Your return could possibly be 10x.

Get to bittrex first. The rest of the exchange will follow once there is volume on bittrex

Why Bittrex?  I see cryptsy more valuable than Bittrex.

I dont think its possible to get to cryptsy without getting to bittrex. It seems like u dont understand how crypto exchange works.

yes, maybe you should teach what you already know... but I do understand they are two separate exchanges under different ownership.

If Cryptsy sees the value of PHCoin before Bittrex does, it will get added. I am just assuming here. What do you think?

Everybody who is in crypto knows about this. Big exchange look at value of coin via small exchange trading volume. Not coin specs or innovation or whatever. They will never add any coin that didnt have proof of volume on small exchange.

Even if ur coin can save the world. If it doesnt have any volume on small exchange, Cryptsy will never add it.

This is correct actually to some degree. PHCoin does need to have some volume and trades go through via the existing exchanges first.
I guess PHCoin has some work to do with promotions... we haven't even begun to expand this coin. We are focused on building the team.

Bittrex is a good bet for getting good volume (over 100 BTC). Exchange like  www.cryptoaltex.com is too small to even worth trading.
How about we organize bounties and giveaways?

Let's talk about what type of bounties we should make available for the community?

For sure we are paying bounties for:
Faucets, Translations, Games, App Developments, Website Developments, Blogging, Writing, and a few more.

Any others to add for paid bounties?

How about PHCoin organizes numerous threads about PHCoin on bitcointalk?

Anonz community is doing a good job at that:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7066939

XCP to PHCoin
XPM to PHCoin
DRK to PHCoin

What others should we get started with?
PHCoin will begin organizing trading threads.

What if we organize this with the community? We can do exchange PHCoin here on bitcointalk and host giveaways, bounties, and rewards via the rest of PHCoin's platforms? www.PHCoinTALK.org already organized so get involved right away, giveaways are happening.

Find a thread at the rewards section or start your own: http://phcointalk.org/categories/reward

Get to bittrex first. The rest of the exchange will follow once there is volume on bittrex

I dont think its possible to get to cryptsy without getting to bittrex. It seems like u dont understand how crypto exchange works.

yes, maybe you should teach what you already know... but I do understand they are two separate exchanges under different ownership.

If Cryptsy sees the value of PHCoin before Bittrex does, it will get added. I am just assuming here. What do you think?

Everybody who is in crypto knows about this. Big exchange look at value of coin via small exchange trading volume. Not coin specs or innovation or whatever. They will never add any coin that didnt have proof of volume on small exchange.

Even if ur coin can save the world. If it doesnt have any volume on small exchange, Cryptsy will never add it.

This is correct actually to some degree. PHCoin does need to have some volume and trades go through via the existing exchanges first.
I guess PHCoin has some work to do with promotions... we haven't even begun to expand this coin. We are focused on building the team.

Why Bittrex?  I see cryptsy more valuable than Bittrex.

I got a response from OmarGsPool about the problem they had on their pool.

I sent them a msg asking for a response.
This is my message below
your site doesnt work, you have not stepped up to help or elaborate why... what is going on?

You need to explain why coins were lost at your pool?

They responded with the following...

Hi,

I suffered a database corruption in MYSQL. I have fully recovered all tables so all coins are safe. They should be withdraw able now and we've had some server upgrades in the progress. This would explain the downtime.

The coins lost were the blockchain getting behind the rest of the other pools. I'm not too sure the cause but they were all orphan blocks so I resynced the client which would explain the coins disappearing as they were invalid.

Omar

Why Bittrex?  I see cryptsy more valuable than Bittrex.

Pages:
Jump to: