Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly | - page 22. (Read 69674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Craptsy has open 30 more Wallets for withdrawals.

They did not have enough sense left to list the wallets, so no idea which ones.  Tongue
Hackers or Vern's Ex-Wife must have taken that too!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Is anyone else getting Checkpoint too old?

I believe we all are... but it's of no importance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Is anyone else getting Checkpoint too old?
legendary

Hi,  Just doing a quick analysis of the chain and currently PHS is growing at a rate of 2,500 PHS per day this current year.  One thing that gets overlooked quite often is coin destruction due to lost PHS or destruction due to fees, which works an as offset to runaway inflation. I'ts why we are coming on 3 years and still have such a low total coins than most predicted.

As Far as a fork to lessen inflation at certain dates/times, yes this is relatively easy, as well as increasing message size.

Hope everyone is enjoying this new found interest in Cryptos, and the prices  Grin

Palmdetroit tricked us, pretending to be interested in PHS, aware the situation and considering the future.

Then, he just disappears, abandoning everything without a single word.

He is dishonest and disrespectful, to say the least...

Therefore, he doesn't deserve his high trust rating.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Hello.

Does anybody know who have bought phstones.com domain name?
It was me. Will put up website and explorer back online soon.

Thanks for your help with Cryptopia and official website!
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
Hello.

It was me. Will put up website and explorer back online soon.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Hello.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The CoinInfo section at Cryptopia has a basic Explorer that shows which PhilosopherStone block it is on at any given moment.  This at least lets you know if you are on the same block as they are.  Since this is currently the only exchange where you can trade PHS I guess it should be the authority until a better Explorer has been re-established.

Note:  PHS is very weak now and unless more people begin actively staking this forking problem will occur again and again.  Please allow your PHS to split into a greater number of smaller sized blocks so that active staking can be in progress on a more consistent basis.
legendary
Over night all my blocks minted!  Grin

Finally...
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Hmm,

Did any of you use Noise's blockchain download to get back connected.
If so try a restart your PHS wallet with  -rescan to make sure those blocks were not created on a fork.
If their valid blocks , they should still be there after the rescan.

Cool

Worked for me- thanks!
legendary
Hmm,

Did any of you use Noise's blockchain download to get back connected.
If so try a restart your PHS wallet with  -rescan to make sure those blocks were not created on a fork.
If their valid blocks , they should still be there after the rescan.

Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Something isn't right, mine will sync, then go out of sync, and it never says staking when it is synched, but I have still gotten some stakes the past 2 weeks 9th,10th, 13th, a bunch on the 15th, then 3 on the 16th, and one the 18th and that is the last time I have gotten one, I used to stake 10+ times a day before the problems started.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I'm having problems again...  Angry

My blocks are now 10 days old but the wallet keeps reporting that I don't have mature coins, therefore it won't stake  Huh

Any ideas?
Same situation.
I have couple 10-11 days old chunks but wallet says: "you don't have mature coins"
legendary

But did your wallet started to show them as being mature after the theoretical 9 days?

That's my problem! I don't mind waiting for my coins to mint/stake, but the wallet is supposed to recognize them as being mature!

Right?

legendary
legendary
legendary
My blocks were created on the 10th January... 10 days ago!

Are your blocks aging, maturing, staking as they did before?

Are you still able to stake after 9 days?

Staked 3 days ago.

Cool
legendary
My blocks were created on the 10th January... 10 days ago!

Are your blocks aging, maturing, staking as they did before?

Are you still able to stake after 9 days?
legendary
I'm having problems again...  Angry

My blocks are now 10 days old but the wallet keeps reporting that I don't have mature coins, therefore it won't stake  Huh

Any ideas?

If not already , enable coin control
Click on settings, click options, click display, place a checkmark beside Display Coin Control , click OK

Click Send Coins, Click Inputs, Click + sign ,
This expands the windows, so you can see the actual date & time the block was created.
What Date & time is reported there?

Cool

FYI:
Also may sure your wallet is not locked.
legendary
I'm having problems again...  Angry

My blocks are now 10 days old but the wallet keeps reporting that I don't have mature coins, therefore it won't stake  Huh

Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: