Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly | - page 17. (Read 69711 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 11
I've done some calculation from phs blockchain.

Addresses that are inactive for more than 2 years hold about 500k phs.
More than a year - 760k phs.
More than half year - 1165k phs.

One person holds 665k phs in addresses: 9mTg5aBRK8nusrXU8MpXsmmUtZD1Qn4Dzm,
9qUWAG7C74dhP9ery3hiWJv6SQdvM43h7y, 9cTNC1t96btEHbyNyryZ6BRHbmXMzh4kye.
He or she staked last time 5 days ago and I have doubts that these are Palms addresses.

Hope it helps.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
After reading this thread again, it seems that it would be best if I had stake every day. So after my next big one (sometime in the next 24 hrs)  I'm going to try divvy it up so that my stake happens every 12 hours or something. It isn't the most compared to the available supply... but I keep wondering. Does anyone know how much PHS was tied up with cryptsy's demise, or how much of it has not circulated since?

I did stake 2 days ago. Will stake more regular to let my stones weigh in.

Thanks guys! The more you are able to stake the better!

I don't think many stones were captured by Cryptsy, not sure exactly but I would assume no more than 500k. There are a few inactive big wallets - it's unclear whether these coins were lost or some people still follow PHS and wait for better times. I think Palm was in touch with some of them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
After reading this thread again, it seems that it would be best if I had stake every day. So after my next big one (sometime in the next 24 hrs)  I'm going to try divvy it up so that my stake happens every 12 hours or something. It isn't the most compared to the available supply... but I keep wondering. Does anyone know how much PHS was tied up with cryptsy's demise, or how much of it has not circulated since?

I did stake 2 days ago. Will stake more regular to let my stones weigh in.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

I would love to help but I'm not sure i qualify as the "person of knowledge" you are looking for!

sorros, you are a person of knowledge. It not matter the amount. I say go for it - let nothing hold you back.

Hi JPred,

Some knowledge yes, relevant knowledge, that's another question  Wink

I checked the TALK thread but I don't know what is the objective of having a "rep" from PHS. Especially these days when there isn't much being developed..
Also, it seems kiklo is already on the thread.

Anyways I will come and say hi Smiley

Lol, yes, when you say Some knowledge yes, relevant knowledge, that's another question  Wink  I can understand fully what you are saying  Smiley

Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Such a small amount on Cryptopia that buying $28 worth doubles the value. Anyone want to sell off a large amt?
Again. I wonder how much are frozen because of Cryptsy. Anyone have any figures?
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
I would not say "alive." More like undead.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHS_BTC is the one I have used with no problems.

Earlier ITT, another user (not listed as trusted) recommended his own exchange? [ignored]

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/philosopher-stones has trade history from before Cryptopia and I think through Cryptsy, but I'm not sure
btw: their info on this page is a bit off too, there are presently 539459 blocks and 4,195,985 PHS on the blockchain according to the client. Even at their current rate of 670 satoshi the market cap would be closer to 28 BTC

ok good to know there are exchanges for it.
I would not say "alive." More like undead.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PHS_BTC is the one I have used with no problems.

Earlier ITT, another user (not listed as trusted) recommended his own exchange? [ignored]

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/philosopher-stones has trade history from before Cryptopia and I think through Cryptsy, but I'm not sure
btw: their info on this page is a bit off too, there are presently 539459 blocks and 4,195,985 PHS on the blockchain according to the client. Even at their current rate of 670 satoshi the market cap would be closer to 28 BTC
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Interesting this old coin is still alive, any exchanges trade it?
ludenaprotocol.io
Hi stakers,

Someone helped but we need more stake weight - could you please stake, especially if you have a good amount of stones?

Cheers
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
I looked in the wallet over and over again and cannot find how to send a message. Am I missing something? I found how to sign a message so that I can prove that an address is under my control, but I have to then send it with something like email or bitmessage? I always figured there was a way to send encrypted messaged from user/wallet to user/wallet. Is that not the case?

Hi, krostue.

Message system in PHS was forked from Florin coin. You can't just send a message, but every transaction has transaction comment. You can add it in Send tab of official client. This message will be visible to receiver  of your transaction and will be stored in the blockchain forever. Max length of a message is 140 chars. My suggestion was to increase this limit to 500+ chars, as it was done in Florin coin to make these messages more versatile.
If you want to send a private message with a transaction, you have to encode it yourself.
ludenaprotocol.io

I would love to help but I'm not sure i qualify as the "person of knowledge" you are looking for!

sorros, you are a person of knowledge. It not matter the amount. I say go for it - let nothing hold you back.

Hi JPred,

Some knowledge yes, relevant knowledge, that's another question  Wink

I checked the TALK thread but I don't know what is the objective of having a "rep" from PHS. Especially these days when there isn't much being developed..
Also, it seems kiklo is already on the thread.

Anyways I will come and say hi Smiley
ludenaprotocol.io
hi Krostue,

I don't think that feature is enabled. It was an idea brought by VladK but I don't think it was implemented.

As far as the network is concerned, the number of connections is great as always, but there is less at stake over the past few days.

>>> We would need some big stakers to rebuild stake weight - if you read this and belong to that group could you pls stake for a little while?

Cheers
I looked in the wallet over and over again and cannot find how to send a message. Am I missing something? I found how to sign a message so that I can prove that an address is under my control, but I have to then send it with something like email or bitmessage? I always figured there was a way to send encrypted messaged from user/wallet to user/wallet. Is that not the case?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
[[redacted statement]]
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
project alive or dead?

Project, I don't know.  Tongue
PalmDetroit was Last Active: March 06, 2016, 09:29:54 PM
Which is good news , because his last check in before that was in Dec 2015, so at least we know he is alive.  Smiley

So currently no active dev, but the PHS coin network itself is alive.  Wink
Check here 9 active connections.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=PHS

As far as everything else further development or advertising in the project, my best guess is dormant until PalmDetroit returns or another Dev Takes over.
Dormant does not means dead, just inactive until something changes to make it active again.

That being said it has enough users to keep the coin network running and it has an exchange with trading pairs for BTC, LTC, & Doge.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
project alive or dead?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

i've saw this and were thinking about buy some, where can i buy it? since cryptsy is not an option.

You can buy PHS at Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: