Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 34. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I've got ~12 PHS stuck in withdrawal at cryptsy right now and I'm not overly happy about it. It's been over a week.

I'm also waiting for my PHS withdrawal. Best way IMO is to sent a support ticket to cryptsy. Maybe this will speed up things.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I've got ~12 PHS stuck in withdrawal at cryptsy right now and I'm not overly happy about it. It's been over a week.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Love this coin, have another buy order running  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Nope, they still don't even have an eta unfortunately. I'll buy from you if we can agree to terms. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
I'm hardly minting stones anymore. I suspect someone has bought a huge amount (explaining why price has gone up recently) and is thus doing most of the minting. Or is this due to a difficulty increase?  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same here. Also recently I've started getting some orphaned / not accepted minted stones every day, never happened before.

Regarding price increase I think it's mostly just because of Cryptsy's non-working deposits/withdrawals. People still buying there but no new stones come to exchange so price goes up.

So I can't sell stones on Cryptsy right now?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Is coinex working for PHS?

do not use coinex, this guys ended as scammers - at least on this point,
they dont let u take anythign out, but u can put coins in. and they dont reply at all.

Ok I put a warning on the link, although withdrawals were recently tested by DK, there seems to be lots of concern with these guys.

will be working on adding PHS to a new exchange or two as backups.

i can help with getting to http://cryptofunds.pw - i got there my other 2 coins HBN and LGD. its small exchange and new, but stabile so far.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
I'm hardly minting stones anymore. I suspect someone has bought a huge amount (explaining why price has gone up recently) and is thus doing most of the minting. Or is this due to a difficulty increase?  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same here. Also recently I've started getting some orphaned / not accepted minted stones every day, never happened before.

Regarding price increase I think it's mostly just because of Cryptsy's non-working deposits/withdrawals. People still buying there but no new stones come to exchange so price goes up.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Thank you I appreciate it and I sure learned my lesson I need to study up on coin control more before I use it.

Sent you a pm asking for address.
legendary

they dont let u take anythign out, but u can put coins in. and they dont reply at all.

Ok I put a warning on the link, although withdrawals were recently tested by DK, there seems to be lots of concern with these guys.

will be working on adding PHS to a new exchange or two as backups.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Thank you I appreciate it and I sure learned my lesson I need to study up on coin control more before I use it.
Question: I installed the new wallet now, but my balance is still 0, however, my transactions are correct. Do I just have to wait now or ...
Thx!

compare your block height (green checkmark with http://phstones.com/mobile.php ) if the same just do a help>debug> console

then type in checkwallet and if you get an error : repairwallet

please be aware these commands may appear to lock up client for some time(on high use wallets - do not ctrl alt delete or turn off PC during this lol).

OK, block height is correct and don't know if this is an error but "checkwallet" says:

mismatched spent coins: xx
amount in question: xxx

The sum of those two should be the correct number of coins, but it's still zero.

Should I do repairwallet now?

Edit: so I did a repairwallet and the wallet check passed true. Guess it's ok now  Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Don't do coinex bud. It's like the roach motel for cryptos. Coins go in...but they don't come out. The prices are even higher there than cryptsy and the books are real thin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
I accidently sent my whole wallet balance of 118 PHS to the dev address on the http://phstones.com/ website. I had meant to only send one coin but was using the coin control feature and getting way over my head knowing what I was doing. Here is my address 9ipwdJzLs69xT82ewoPNMnwJH74RznVNX3 if you could send some of my coins back that would be much appreciated.

I think I see it:

And will be able to send back when I get the chance!

And now you know about coin control =p
legendary
Question: I installed the new wallet now, but my balance is still 0, however, my transactions are correct. Do I just have to wait now or ...
Thx!

compare your block height (green checkmark with http://phstones.com/mobile.php ) if the same just do a help>debug> console

then type in checkwallet and if you get an error : repairwallet

please be aware these commands may appear to lock up client for some time(on high use wallets - do not ctrl alt delete or turn off PC during this lol).

legendary
Ouch. Expensive lesson on coin control usage.

Cryptsy's official response as per 5 mins ago:

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Currently Philosopherstone (PHS) is not generating new addresses but still online.
This means you can trade but deposits and withdrawals will not be processed.
It will not show up until we get the wallet working again.
Our technicians are working on it right now. And we will solve this issue very soon.
Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

I doubt Elen and I have the same idea of what "very soon" is, but it was a quick response at least.

Thanks,
I have the feeling they were on an older version of the wallet which requires a new blockchain to download, also they can contact me with any issues directly, but a full sync can take a bit of time. I don't think we have to worry with cryptsy (I know some other exchanges have disappeared or BKd recently) .As far as coinex I like to think they are just overwhlemed. but who knows?

edit i did a test deposit and will report when it shows
mxn
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thx!

Maybe wait the complete blockchain is downloaded at first run, or if you withdraw from crypsy it is delayed.

We reached top 50 at coinmarketcap, another motivation for exchanges to hurry up.

Cryptsy points compensation for lost coin age anyone?

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: