Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 35. (Read 121936 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Damn Cryptsy still doesn't give a shit about their PHS wallet.  Cry I need to deposit my PHS and I can't because they just keep it offline, I suppose.

Move your ass, as I still buy and price is 25000 already Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Ouch. Expensive lesson on coin control usage.

Cryptsy's official response as per 5 mins ago:

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Currently Philosopherstone (PHS) is not generating new addresses but still online.
This means you can trade but deposits and withdrawals will not be processed.
It will not show up until we get the wallet working again.
Our technicians are working on it right now. And we will solve this issue very soon.
Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

I doubt Elen and I have the same idea of what "very soon" is, but it was a quick response at least.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I accidently sent my whole wallet balance of 118 PHS to the dev address on the http://phstones.com/ website. I had meant to only send one coin but was using the coin control feature and getting way over my head knowing what I was doing. Here is my address 9ipwdJzLs69xT82ewoPNMnwJH74RznVNX3 if you could send some of my coins back that would be much appreciated.
PalmDetroit, Can you tell cryptsy to resume withdraws please? Everyone unable to withdraw is now losing stakes.
I am still getting an internal error message when i try to withdraw PHS.

We need to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks Palm, you're the best.

Think he did that some while back actually. We just have to sit tight and wait for the cryptsy nerds to figure out what they're doing. I've sent them a support ticket. Likely if more of us also file tickets they'll consider it more of a priority.

Even though there are some forked clients (20-25) out there still (and 1 explorer is on it and 1 is stuck) I have contacted Cryptsy with the updated source information, so should be up and running soon. What is this about scam warning chat? you mean on the site? I haven't actually used coinex for many months but was unaware.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6172954

Edit: NOT saying we should spam them btw. I sent ONE ticket. ;p

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
PalmDetroit, Can you tell cryptsy to resume withdraws please? Everyone unable to withdraw is now losing stakes.
I am still getting an internal error message when i try to withdraw PHS.

We need to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks Palm, you're the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May be someone can help me here. Who is the owner of the pool http://phs.minar.cc ?
I cant unlock my account there, I've sent them an email, but no answer...

Edit: is there any pools except those in the OP? phs.minar.cc has ~10MH, phs.cryptcoins.net has ~0.5MH, phs.cryptotroll.com ~0.8MH. so where is total network 400+MH come from, solo mining? or may be it takes into account PoS mining too?

Seems a lot of people are solo mining and there aren't any p2pools that I know of for PHS.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I have a couple thousand PHS still pending withdrawal on Cryptsy. Just keep cool guys Cryptsy is slow like this sometimes.
Agreed. I won't have anything further to do with coinex. I think they're incompetent/negligent rather than crooked, but the net result is functionally the same.

The allcrypt devs are starving for traffic, perhaps I'll approach them. Great interface, check it out if you haven't.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Cryptsy's wallet being offline is really beginning to take it's toll, particularly since coinex is the only other exchange around...and well it's coinex. There aren't many other coins around like phs though. I count one actually...standing pat. 
I would NOT recommend using coinex now, they took my deposite, but frozed withdrawal, many people reporting they have problems with withdrawal from coinex too.
Cryptsy's wallet being offline is really beginning to take it's toll, particularly since coinex is the only other exchange around...and well it's coinex. There aren't many other coins around like phs though. I count one actually...standing pat. 
Activity: 9
May be someone can help me here. Who is the owner of the pool http://phs.minar.cc ?

mining there few days without payouts, no manual payout. Email no answer too.
Got the same problem.. Sad That's why I want to set up an P2pool for miners...
Maybe this guy:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sheinsha-114469

I've had enough. Moved all miners to BCmultipool.
decided to give up PHS since community, cryptsy and pools are shit... Smiley Too bad for a coin like this, but it's worthless without a stable community.

Got the same problem.. Sad That's why I want to set up an P2pool for miners...
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Damn Cryptsy still doesn't give a shit about their PHS wallet.  Cry I need to deposit my PHS and I can't because they just keep it offline, I suppose.
Activity: 59

legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
I tried sending him a PM, if anyone can report troll is working and paying out I will add them to the list too, and yes there is a good amount of solo and also at least one  'private pool'.

3 minutes ago, I requested a payment withdraw from cryptotroll and it just came in. So far, so good. No pool fees and no transaction fees.
Waiting on the rest of you to join up and get the coins a little faster.

Added em to main post.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Texas Proud
I tried sending him a PM, if anyone can report troll is working and paying out I will add them to the list too, and yes there is a good amount of solo and also at least one  'private pool'.

3 minutes ago, I requested a payment withdraw from cryptotroll and it just came in. So far, so good. No pool fees and no transaction fees.
Waiting on the rest of you to join up and get the coins a little faster.
legendary
I wish to set up a p2pool server for PHS.
Could anyone help me with the settings in Networks.py?

I'm think of the philosopherstone=math.Object parameters.
Do I really need to look at the wallet cpp code to get this, or is there somebody having these parameters?  Smiley

Any irc channel for this coin?

I know others already have this information, but no one ever posts a working repo for me to link to to save any new p2pool users time.  There was a thread on here with details for many coins you can try searching for, or maybe someone who already has it can post a link for us.
legendary

Edit: is there any pools except those in the OP? phs.minar.cc has ~10MH, phs.cryptcoins.net has ~0.5MH, phs.cryptotroll.com ~0.8MH. so where is total network 400+MH come from, solo mining? or may be it takes into account PoS mining too?

legendary
Guys is there Mac OS wallet for 1.4.1?

Is 1.4.0 affected by heartbleed?

Thanks!

in PHS it's limited to SSL over RPC (OFF by default), remember PHS was not updated to the BTC version which had the QT issue.

You can try to contact Instacash or someone maybe can provide the link to where he lists all his clients, or build with the newest ssl library.

Pages:
Jump to: