Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 38. (Read 121936 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Does the latest version of PHS address the "heartbleed" OpenSSL issue? If not, it would be wise to update and get on this list.

Coins with active devs, per Heartbleed bug example

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coins-with-active-devs-per-heartbleed-bug-example-563790

Thanks TG,(well aware of the issue)

the important thing to know is many websites also may have been compromised(using ssl), banks, etc. , not just cryptos

For official BTC post with more details
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-core-bitcoin-qt-091-released-update-required-562400

As far as PHS unix users can just use newest SSL, everyone else should just to be aware of the issue to protect other coins. I'll also put out a windows binary for anyone concerned.

Patched

1.4.1.1 patch if you feel the need: (PHS is not on the version of BTC with the issue, however)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/
legendary
1.4.0 is stuck at block 195551   Huh

Sent a pm!

although 1.4.0 is fine some users had been stuck on the fork , which is alive until everyone upgrades. (anyone on wrong chain should use this post)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6133684
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
eddible

Activity: 5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN][PHS][PoS] PhilosopherStone | Fast | PoW -50% PoS | Coin Control | 1.4.0

Today at 03:12:10 PM

Reply with quote  #733

Is anyone else having trouble getting coins out of phs.minar.cc? I've got 3 'confirmed' withdrawals, but their transaction ID links just give a server error and aren't found if I search them on the block explorer. It's been like this for almost a week now, any ideas?

why mine is such bad conductions? go to
http.phs.cryptotroll.com
and you will not have these problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is anyone else having trouble getting coins out of phs.minar.cc? I've got 3 'confirmed' withdrawals, but their transaction ID links just give a server error and aren't found if I search them on the block explorer. It's been like this for almost a week now, any ideas?
Activity: 157
Brand new pool  

http://PHS.CRYPTOTROLL.COM

NO FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT EVEN TRANSACTION FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS GUY IS AWSOME AND WITH A AWSOME INTERFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OTHER POOLS FROM  CRYPTOTROLL ARE TOP NOTCH AND WITH A ACTUAL PERSON WORKING ON THE SITE THAT ANSWERS REALLY FAST TO ALL QUESTIONS!

YOU GO CRYPTOTROLL
legendary
Activity: 1232
Does the latest version of PHS address the "heartbleed" OpenSSL issue? If not, it would be wise to update and get on this list.

Coins with active devs, per Heartbleed bug example

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coins-with-active-devs-per-heartbleed-bug-example-563790
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
1.4.0 is stuck at block 195551   Huh
OK, I've deleted 1.4.1 and downloaded 1.4.0 and it's synching now... waiting, waiting, waiting lol
I deleted everything except wallet.dat then unzipped 1.4.1 and ran it.
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
I'm guessing that it has. Still on 195592. Running v1.4.1.0 on Windows 7.
As you 'lost' some stones I guess you upgrade ? Did you delete old blockchain or simply well followed instructions from page 1 ? Well, the time PalmD come to help you, maybe you could try 1.4.0 ? This one worked well for me, then today I got 1.4.1 without no problem. http://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/PHS/
I'm guessing that it has. Still on 195592. Running v1.4.1.0 on Windows 7.
OK, so I did a repairwallet and my lost stones returneth from whence they came  Grin . . . . but, it still wont synchronise.  It is stuck on block 195592.

Are you sure sync has stopped ? 'cause it's intermittent you know. You're runing 1.4 or 1.4.1 ? Windows ?
Checkwallet returns "true"
OK, so I did a repairwallet and my lost stones returneth from whence they came  Grin . . . . but, it still wont synchronise.  It is stuck on block 195592.
After about 4 hours it was down to 220 blocks to go now it hovers around 500 -1300 to go. It is up to 99.74% and the last block was 3 seconds ago, blocks were 195590.  Also 42% of my stones are missing  Huh

Hey,

Stop PHS client, wait a minute or two for it to fully close, then restart.

I stopped it and left it for 10 minutes, restsrted and after 20 minutes it's just synching apparently, the only change is the number of blocks behind slowly increases.  Should I try the repairwallet command like Xenopus did?
legendary

I got a PM that txs withdrawal with coinex are working fine and have been, did you have any issue? I was waiting to hear form them if they did the update.

If anyone can confirm with pm or post , would be helpfull, thanks

Of course PM was from me, PalmD knows, but here you can see it guys:

État: 119 confirmations
Date: 10/04/2014 03:59
To: 9oaSHjQ4zCLv4ioi5nREiZen63UirBNzQo
Credit: 0.40 PHS
Montant net: +0.40 PHS
TX ID: 8cfd7e78436df41f3d7ca369b765cc638200db419d2b9ec0bbf34687eade7c8b

yep, also I spoke with DK in chat earlier and he will be doing some promotion work with PHS, also has some ideas about wallet appearance, we may do either skins or something else down the road so users can customize.

Also will continue looking for more devs so I can improve GUI to make the client provide better (easier) to locate information on minting and more. Have a few ideas for donations so we can actually set some bounties, reward dev contributions, expand, etc.
legendary
Hi Palmdetroit,

I've updated to 1.4.1 and re-synched, but I'm now missing about 455 PHS that were sitting in stake before I updated. I thought they would have either stayed in stake or else relocated to my regular wallet balance, but they just...disappeared.

Is that an example of orphaned stakes that will reappear later? I can post a screenshot if that helps.

Hello, glad you survived the resync.

You are right, Expected behavior under normal circumstances is the amount in stake will stay there for confirmations then return to balance.  If you were on a fork or had an orphan than this will not be calculated into balance (i.e. disappear) when back on the main chain, since according to main chain it never happened.

You can let the wallet run to see if it re-stakes for a bit.

If your worried can also try checkwallet in the debug console (in dusty wallets client may appear to lock up for a bit, just leave it run).

Thanks for the advice. I'm impatient, so I tried checkwallet and found: "mismatched spent coins" : 1, and "amount affected by repair" : 455.12487300.

So, I did a repairwallet, and... it worked. My balance is back to normal, and I think my stakeweight is still preserved.

Yay.

Great, as long as you don't move them they should re-stake for higher amount.

I got a PM that txs withdrawal with coinex are working fine and have been, did you have any issue? I was waiting to hear form them if they did the update.

If anyone can confirm with pm or post , would be helpfull, thanks

Of course PM was from me, PalmD knows, but here you can see it guys:

État: 119 confirmations
Date: 10/04/2014 03:59
To: 9oaSHjQ4zCLv4ioi5nREiZen63UirBNzQo
Credit: 0.40 PHS
Montant net: +0.40 PHS
TX ID: 8cfd7e78436df41f3d7ca369b765cc638200db419d2b9ec0bbf34687eade7c8b
Activity: 137
Hi Palmdetroit,

I've updated to 1.4.1 and re-synched, but I'm now missing about 455 PHS that were sitting in stake before I updated. I thought they would have either stayed in stake or else relocated to my regular wallet balance, but they just...disappeared.

Is that an example of orphaned stakes that will reappear later? I can post a screenshot if that helps.

Hello, glad you survived the resync.

You are right, Expected behavior under normal circumstances is the amount in stake will stay there for confirmations then return to balance.  If you were on a fork or had an orphan than this will not be calculated into balance (i.e. disappear) when back on the main chain, since according to main chain it never happened.

You can let the wallet run to see if it re-stakes for a bit.

If your worried can also try checkwallet in the debug console (in dusty wallets client may appear to lock up for a bit, just leave it run).

Thanks for the advice. I'm impatient, so I tried checkwallet and found: "mismatched spent coins" : 1, and "amount affected by repair" : 455.12487300.

So, I did a repairwallet, and... it worked. My balance is back to normal, and I think my stakeweight is still preserved.

Yay.
legendary
After about 4 hours it was down to 220 blocks to go now it hovers around 500 -1300 to go. It is up to 99.74% and the last block was 3 seconds ago, blocks were 195590.  Also 42% of my stones are missing  Huh

Hey,

Stop PHS client, wait a minute or two for it to fully close, then restart.
Pages:
Jump to: