Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS] PhilosopherStone | NoPremine |10 month Dist | 1.6.4.1 - page 37. (Read 121936 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
the new wallet has same problem. it got stuck.

If it seems stuck at near then end for some time, you can try to stop client and restart and see if it works. If not,

Muzzargh resolved similar 'stuck' issue going to http://dns.phstones.com  (gets a fresh list of 50 good nodes) , paste them into .conf and run wallet.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
the new wallet has same problem. it got stuck.
legendary
As soon withdraw/deposit is fixed on cryptsy a higher volume (up or down?) can be expect.

A few more exchanges would be nice, i am voting for PHS on https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Btw. i had my thinking on the the optimum rate of stake by guessing ca. half of it will be fresh liquidity for the markets.
Only time will tell how lower or higher interest as with Blackcoin (1%) or Mintcoin (20/15/10/5%) will perform,
but PHS makes me a perfect answer to Mr. Ackermann (Banker), who insolently claimed 25% for his biz.

I watch most of the PoS based coins to see real world examples, as its very interesting to me long term. 50% sounds high traditionally when comparing to 'real world assets' ie. savings accounts, bonds, stocks, etc... in cryptos, however,  you factor in lost days from tx's, exchanges and pools not staking, and the big tx fee destruction (right now its .01 per tx or 1 stone per 100tx standard tx, lost or forgotten paswords/wallets, And you get closer to 15% or less?  Just monitor current money supply and come to your own conclusion, will we hit 2 million at 1 year?  Compare this to bitcoin inflation 2nd year was 100%!

1% with fee destruction and you'll have deflationary crypto. If we went PoS only, stone creation would be very very low, too low really (for now), it may already be a liquidity problem and why high money supply coins have been doing quite well. (blackcoin 75 million is even small to some of these newer ones)

Ultimately, It's really up to the userbase, PHS is open source and open for other developers too. I think even a reduction to 25% and removal of PoW would keep the stone supply constant. Factors such as increase TX usage would make it deflationary even now quite easily (with larger adoption or even a simple site like dice).

as far as my estimates based on some querries run on the chain, about 80-90% of pow created stones are sold very quickly, with 10-20% of PoS being sold. IE stakers tend to reinvest, miners tend to sell.

mxn
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
As soon withdraw/deposit is fixed on cryptsy a higher volume (up or down?) can be expect.

A few more exchanges would be nice, i am voting for PHS on https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Btw. i had my thinking on the the optimum rate of stake by guessing ca. half of it will be fresh liquidity for the markets.
Only time will tell how lower or higher interest as with Blackcoin (1%) or Mintcoin (20/15/10/5%) will perform,
but PHS makes me a perfect answer to Mr. Ackermann (Banker), who insolently claimed 25% for his biz.
legendary
Coinex has been locking withdrawals on various coins without warning. This after the theft and shutdown which they seemed to recover from(I got every bitcent out at this point). When they re-opened trading 11 days after their most recent theft they failed to clear their order books which was umm...really really dumb to put it bluntly. I pretty much stopped following them after that.

Thanks for the headsup on cryptsy!

wow, ya thanks for the headsup as well, I remember them shutting down for a few days some time ago and thought they were gone for good, I'll have to read up on current event.

also added mintpal to main post on this thread for voting.

legendary
Activity: 1232
sweet I can't wait to get my PHS out of cryptsy.

Price is also starting to rise a bit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Coinex has been locking withdrawals on various coins without warning. This after the theft and shutdown which they seemed to recover from(I got every bitcent out at this point). When they re-opened trading 11 days after their most recent theft they failed to clear their order books which was umm...really really dumb to put it bluntly. I pretty much stopped following them after that.

Thanks for the headsup on cryptsy!
legendary

I messaged them ~2 days ago to pause PHS to limit any possible issues with the recent fork, and have been waiting for explorers / users to update. I will notify them regardless very soon since I understand the frustration, but fwiw my experience with cryptsy has been fine in the past. Coinex is also an option, and currently active I sent a message about the update.

Do you know if a PHS deposit to cryptsy is working?

Thanks pointing out an alternative, but reading the scam warning chat and thin order size on Coinex made me better avoid it.
Cryptsy still my first choice, they working good since a year, just the support may slow and many peoples coinage worst now...

So until my PHS is stuck, i beg for a little donation to see how the wallet is minting, thanks: 9p4G916CnzKeq3RCGRn6tdwkDFeu7xzPP6

Even though there are some forked clients (20-25) out there still (and 1 explorer is on it and 1 is stuck) I have contacted Cryptsy with the updated source information, so should be up and running soon. What is this about scam warning chat? you mean on the site? I haven't actually used coinex for many months but was unaware.
mxn

I messaged them ~2 days ago to pause PHS to limit any possible issues with the recent fork, and have been waiting for explorers / users to update. I will notify them regardless very soon since I understand the frustration, but fwiw my experience with cryptsy has been fine in the past. Coinex is also an option, and currently active I sent a message about the update.

Do you know if a PHS deposit to cryptsy is working?

Thanks pointing out an alternative, but reading the scam warning chat and thin order size on Coinex made me better avoid it.
Cryptsy still my first choice, they working good since a year, just the support may slow and many peoples coinage worst now...

So until my PHS is stuck, i beg for a little donation to see how the wallet is minting, thanks: 9p4G916CnzKeq3RCGRn6tdwkDFeu7xzPP6

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
new client syncyng was even faster than before, really happy this has ssl thing has been fixed asap.
new stakes coming in ^^ ; I am buying new stones every week now Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
My repaired wallet just minted new stones, I'm happy to report.
Happy to hear that welcome in da train !

I post it to promote minting with PHS ^^
Activity: 137
My repaired wallet just minted new stones, I'm happy to report.
Don't forget PHS added on Mintpal Vote List. Mintpal is one front-runner xchange: https://www.mintpal.com/voting (firefox: ctr + f PHS)

Thanks, I understand with the history of all the hacks/scams and other shenanigans in cryptos why everyone wants to hold their coins.

x2 when it's the best PoS coin around. I want them in my wallet...making baby stones. Grin
legendary
I keep asking cryptsy for an eta, but they still don't have one...It's been 5 days. A hamster could've fixed the problem by now. Not the least bit impressed with cryptsy's response. At least they've finally stopped claiming the problem is on my end. It feels like progress.

(there is about 20 nodes on the fork as of this post, and I see 170+ correct) this is slowly improving.

Thank you for explaining. I misinterpreted your last post on this subject. I trust your judgment on this.

Thanks, I understand with the history of all the hacks/scams and other shenanigans in cryptos why everyone wants to hold their coins.
I keep asking cryptsy for an eta, but they still don't have one...It's been 5 days. A hamster could've fixed the problem by now. Not the least bit impressed with cryptsy's response. At least they've finally stopped claiming the problem is on my end. It feels like progress.

(there is about 20 nodes on the fork as of this post, and I see 170+ correct) this is slowly improving.

Thank you for explaining. I misinterpreted your last post on this subject. I trust your judgment on this.
Hello everyone !

PHS added on Mintpal Vote List: https://www.mintpal.com/voting (firefox: ctr + f PHS)

So Mintpal's race starts now.  Wink

legendary

mxn
No news on the issue with cryptsy, withdraws still pending....

Anyway, a wrote Coinplorer if he add PHS, he answerd it is not easy for him to add smaller coins and refered to this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0

So far i understand it, he is asking for 500$ per altcoin community to add it in his new multi-wallet, which meansbeing in the explorer too, maybe PHS should collect this amount?
Pages:
Jump to: