Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 13. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Diff 197  Wink

Seems like the block before was damn lucky!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
I mined this coin all day with my sapphires. All I could mine were crumbs compared to what it should have mined. Not even worth the power costs to run the cards. This coin lost 38% of its trading value in the past day (0.00000026 to 0.00000016 on nxt-e). This coin will be at the bottom very soon  (0.00000001). At that point, electrical costs definitely greater than trading value. Not all, but very, very few coins can stay above 0.00000001 btc trading when they are in the multi billions of coins. Why not 31 mil? 31 billion way too high. This dev does not like my posts because I point out obvious facts... even though I am mining his coin!

It's not even 48 hours since the release. Most coins aren't on an exchange at this point. There's no reason to freak out about coins values dropping. Especially when the volume over the last 24 hours is only 1,500,000 coins. 
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I mined this coin all day with my sapphires. All I could mine were crumbs compared to what it should have mined. Not even worth the power costs to run the cards. This coin lost 38% of its trading value in the past day (0.00000026 to 0.00000016 on nxt-e). This coin will be at the bottom very soon  (0.00000001). At that point, electrical costs definitely greater than trading value. Not all, but very, very few coins can stay above 0.00000001 btc trading when they are in the multi billions of coins. Why not 31 mil? 31 billion way too high. This dev does not like my posts because I point out obvious facts... even though I am mining his coin!
Activity: 28
http://pi.bondni.com/

This pool is worth checking out. Fair enough there's only 6 of us but it's stable. It pays out. It's up and the dev is more than happy to answer any questions you email him with.

We just need more HASH

Is the payout fixed doesn't look like your getting the right amount.

Don't think so. 3 blocks found 110,000 received (along with other hashers at the time).
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
New free contest added for PiCoin at Just An Arcade. Win upto 20k for free. All you have to do is sign up, join the contest,play the game and submit the score.
You can play the game any number of times and only your top score will be recorded in the contest leaderboard.
Contest website ANN thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-arcade-gaming-site-with-altcoin-rewards-doge-flap-ron-and-more-429103
Activity: 182
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Sumpool rest being attacked a lot ddos, restored before 7 hours, now installed ddos protection. Mining normal, sumpool confirm payment of all the blocks.            

http://pi.sumpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

welcome to sumpool.we are Fastest payout

There is no such thing as DDOS protection.

How about you stop making excuses, and start paying people what you owe them?
Activity: 165
I  initiate a transfer at Okay pool about 3 hrs ago , still nothing.
Activity: 165

This pool is worth checking out. Fair enough there's only 6 of us but it's stable. It pays out. It's up and the dev is more than happy to answer any questions you email him with.

We just need more HASH

Is the payout fixed doesn't look like your getting the right amount.

Activity: 28

We just need more HASH
Activity: 278
Is anyone buying this coin?  I would like to get rid of the 50,000 I have.  This is horrible that days of mining gets you 50,000 and the dev premined 250,000,000  Huh
Activity: 18
I can't download the wallet.
Activity: 238
picoinproject.  KGW or your implentation of it is seriously screwing with the coin. It took the whole network nearly 1 1/2 hours to crack Block 907.. The massive jumps from 500+ to less than 20 in just a couple of rounds makes it impossible to mine this coin with any confidence.  It's just too hard to work out if you are doing well or wasting electricity.

Man please stay with us, independent developers are checking source code and will work it out. Dev is not convinced yet about issues but of course he soon will.

Tell me this userpackman1....

Why is it that YOU are the ONLY pool owner asking for a fork?

Better yet... why do I only see a POOL OWNER asking for a fork, and not a ton of miners?

I'll tell you why... because the launch did not go the way you wanted it to... and you were left ass-out because your pool didn't get as many miners as you thought you would... and you also didn't find as many blocks as you wanted... therefore you didn't make enough profit.

Code:
Top 25 Blockfinder
Rank Username Blocks Coins Generated
1 anonymous 1 314,159
2 klyuev15 1 314,159
3 sglaze 1 314,159
4 pc555 1 314,159
5 771696 1 314,159

He is also a hosting company owner...

I'm just saying man... you're the ONLY one asking for a fork.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm raising suspicion where it is due.... it's kinda funny that nobody else is screaming FORK FORK FORK as loud as you.

17 miners, barely 9MH/s... I could see why you want a fork.

Yesterday I wrote this:

I'm asking dev to fix the problem since 13 hours ago, time someone pointed out the problem.
Forking the coin, implementing kgw, cause no interruption on mining side, all we need to do is download and run an updated wallet version so exactly what are you insinuating?
Would I gain miners from it? Would I gain fees from it?

I lost 80% of my miners since I keep telling there is a problem on difficulty retarget but I keep doing it cause I want the coin to succed.
Seriously I do not understand your accusations, but it's probably my fault, please explain me as if I'm a kid.

My second question not as much important as first one of course, and "not for trolling Wink" :
Why you keep saying there is no difficulty adjustement issue? I would be glad if you want to confute my calculations. Maybe I did my math wrong.
Here it is again:
18 hours are gone: we should find over 11 blocks in an hour, 206 in 18 hours. We found 99 in 18 hours (10 in first 8 minutes from the launch, 89 in remaining 17 hours and 3/4)
X-Pools owner is less optimistic than me, he said 23 minutes for a block. He probably didn't exagerate too much because mine is an average which includes first hour and blocks found by solominers in first seconds/minutes.
Dev feel free to confute me you too, of course.

P.s. Miners do not complains much..  if they see a dev doesn't care about his coin issue, they simply leave not to waste electricity bill. I myself am not mining this coin at this current screwed difficulty though I won't close the pool till a single loyal person keep mining with us.

RENEGADEPCSOLUTIONS please take a minute to answer me. Thank you very much!
Activity: 154
It would have been so awesome if this coin had a unique algo that somehow calculated decimals of pi as hashes! Cheesy
Activity: 154
Just wanted to inform you guys Pi can now be traded on pmtocoins.com

https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=113
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
So http://pi.hashing.at could use some moar hash power... JUST SAY'N BRAH!
Activity: 490

pi.allpoolz.com for sure is cheating, how can I mine 16.000+ coins unconfirmed, and wait 12h+ to get confirmed, and end up with 2.000 maybe, when admins pay me I will donate, I don't want this coin anymore!
[/quote]

Sorry man, but no one is stealing your coins from our pool.  If the coins are unconfirmed, they wont show up in your account.  We have had like 1 block actually get confirmed in the pool.  Contact me directly before accusing the pool of stealing.
[/quote]

I APPOLOGISE, I RECEIVED ALL COINS.
Activity: 386
I started solo mining last night with my R9 270 and hit a block. Only 10 more confirms left.
Activity: 196
requesting edit information on SUMPOOL over and over and no e-mail is coming. SUMPOOL ALSO STOLE MONEY FROM PEOPLE MINING PCN, check their thread they are complaining now. luckily i learned my lesson and stood away from them on that coin.

Mate check out HIRO coin, its based on Darkcoin, 600+ million coins, ninja launch but at least this pool pays: http://benchcryptopools.myvnc.com

I just want to warn miners about http://pi.allpoolz.com

I've been mining 65% time on this pool, pi.sumpool.com paid me after 16h, but this pool steal my coins, I had 16K unconfirmed yesterday,
this morning 12.000 coins, now is 2K I don't care about this coin anymore, If admin even pay me 16K I will send to anyone who feel cheated 1K
until my balance reach zero. I don't want scraps when you can mine different coin and get paid within 30 min to you wallet.

pi.allpoolz.com for sure is cheating, how can I mine 16.000+ coins unconfirmed, and wait 12h+ to get confirmed, and end up with 2.000 maybe, when admins pay me I will donate, I don't want this coin anymore!

Sorry man, but no one is stealing your coins from our pool.  If the coins are unconfirmed, they wont show up in your account.  We have had like 1 block actually get confirmed in the pool.  Contact me directly before accusing the pool of stealing.
Pages:
Jump to: