Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 44. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I guess we all need to be farmers, and build rig farms...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I just want to know why DEVs don't like us little solo miners?  I had one DEV answer back, you all should just pool mine!!!
Haven't you learned by now, all the money and power goes to the 1%!  Cheesy

The DEVs should know we're going to solo for an hour then flip over to a pool.  The way it is now, I'm not even going to DL the wallet until everyone has forgotten about this coin then I can solo mine and dump!!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I just want to know why DEVs don't like us little solo miners?  I had one DEV answer back, you all should just pool mine!!!
Haven't you learned by now, all the money and power goes to the 1%!  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You can register & create your workers anytime and ... get ready for the launch!
legendary
Looks like KGW will be on at launch.  So there goes any solo mining by anyone without a shitload of hashrate!!  When will DEVs learn that KGW should not be on at the launch!!!  By block 50 DIFF will be way above 2.  I was going to mine it, but not now.

Just because you can't mine tons of blocks in the start and dump them once it hits an exchange, you won't mine it. Great. Trust me, KGW gives everyone a fair advantage. Be it early miners or late miners.
Oh and which coin are you going to mine then, Dogecoin? It has also got KGW.  Cheesy

If you really must know, pool mining is boring!!  If I'm going to do that I would just point at a multi-pool and let my 5Mh/s run.  Also with 5Meg I'm not going to grab a ton of blocks, but it's fun to TRY and grab a bunch.  But it still comes down to luck.  Oh yea, it's nice to get a jump on the pools. 

As for KGW, I have no problem with it after the hashrate has settled down.  Shit the 3 coins I'm soloing right now all have KGW.  But when you slam a coin with 50-100 Mh/s right away DIFF jumps to where even the pools have trouble catching blocks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Looks like KGW will be on at launch.  So there goes any solo mining by anyone without a shitload of hashrate!!  When will DEVs learn that KGW should not be on at the launch!!!  By block 50 DIFF will be way above 2.  I was going to mine it, but not now.

Just because you can't mine tons of blocks in the start and dump them once it hits an exchange, you won't mine it. Great. Trust me, KGW gives everyone a fair advantage. Be it early miners or late miners.
Oh and which coin are you going to mine then, Dogecoin? It has also got KGW. Just did some research and found out Dogecoin hasn't implemented KGW yet.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 42
Looks like KGW will be on at launch.  So there goes any solo mining by anyone without a shitload of hashrate!!  When will DEVs learn that KGW should not be on at the launch!!!  By block 50 DIFF will be way above 2.  I was going to mine it, but not now.
+1

It's not that difficult, devs.
legendary
Beatlecoin had the same thing.  I got in when the network hash was under 1Mh/s, threw 5M at it and in 10 blocks the DIFF was over 2, in 50 blocks it was at 6. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

+1
legendary
Activity: 56
X-Pool.org

PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN

We've just launched our piCoin pool.
If you want the best, join the best. We have features and experience you will struggle to fine elsewhere.
We love crypto, this is more than a hobby for us - its a lifestyle. If you are like us or a new miner please,
come join us and help us build a healthy community.

To make sure that everything is handeled proper, we aim to make our service:
Professional, dedicated and friendly. Come join us in our IRC channel.

If you want to request a new coin thats coming or something thats of value, please do not hesitate to tell us via IRC or our support mail.
we're always up for a chat about what value the future might hold:)

We are here to stay! And we will try to do the best we can with what we have to offer for the crypto community and you!
Becouse in crypto reputation is everything.

At this very moment we are trying to get our first block, so please support us and we will be very greatful Smiley

Server Information

• 1Gigabit Connection
  • 12 Core 24 Threads Xeon Processor
  • 64GB RAM
  • SSD + SAS Drive
  • DDoS Protection GUARANTEED
Pool Information
  • 0% Fee
  • 1% Blockfinder bounty reward
  • PPLNS
  • Helpful and experienced server admins
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Quick registration & Payout, no need for email confirmations
  • Support mail [email protected]

http://x-pool.org/pi <- REGISTER HERE!

Best of luck goes to piCoin developers!

Regards
X-Pool TEAM.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'll be mining at launch. Really like the effort and time you are putting in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

http://pi.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 8080 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Ticket support
- US Server
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
~3, maybe 1 for convient calculation of circle diameter.

im in.
Activity: 21
I'll be joining in for the launch also. Somewhat dev has some sort of a charisma Smiley
Activity: 27
I am interested in.I can translate into chinese.
Pages:
Jump to: