Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 46. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Zero Effort Giveaway!

No following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook, or anything like that. Just posting your address (please edit it in after launch or wait until after launch to post - there will be plenty for everyone, so don't worry about missing out) in the Zero Effort Giveaway thread for 1,000 piCoins, no questions asked.
We can provide a faucet at EarnCryptoCoins if you are interested

We are. Post it once it's done! Smiley

Added a translation in Spanish.

I hope you success guys Smiley

Great, it has been added.

Initial Block Reward =  314,159

can you add a low reward for the first ~50 block?

We decided to not to. We're certain we'll be able to achieve a fair launch anyway.

Premine 235 Million coins and only 15 Million for bounties??
Those are the current public bounties.

We have budgeted around 10% of the premine for bounties in the first month. Another 10% is budgeted for bounties over the following months. There are a couple members with custom projects that we have already given out several million to - the ones you see in the pre-ann are just the public bounties.

Budget is another 10% for giveaways in the first month. Then we're looking at another 10% over the next couple of months, etc. etc. etc. Giveaways are a lot easier after launch because people can just post addresses.

Then there will be more expenses, more payments to make, etc. Before you know it, 50% of the premine is spent and it's only a few months in.

Announcement to anyone who wishes to do a translations:

Please post the thread in the appropriate subforum on here and piCoinTalk if possible. Any widely used language that is not already taken is fine. Please then post a link to it in this thread and try to keep it updated if possible (we don't expect you to constantly check, but it would be nice if it's updated every once in awhile).

Any other way of doing this is too troublesome, as we're still dealing with the 360 second flood protection and as a result can't always respond to everyone who asks questions like "are you looking for a translation for ____ language?"

Specific note to people who posted the Italian and Finnish translations: I'm reserving the bounties for you. Please follow instructions above with your translation. Sorry if the process wasn't clear from the beginning.

Windows Wallet is Now Available for Download!

It's password protected until launch (when we'll release the password) at 3:14 UTC on March 14. Here is the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!AgIzyLbD!JGKkfP78ar_rnE_WEEbflnF44Iw0lHnaR0SavK7P6_A
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with Prop.

Pool Fee: 0%.

Ssl Secure

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: Europe / America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Premine 235 Million coins and only 15 Million for bounties??
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I just offered coindev first exchange for launchtime. Waiting for his answer.

Greetings, Mike
Activity: 70
We can provide a faucet at EarnCryptoCoins if you are interested
Activity: 44
Made a translation in Finnish:

PiCoin julkaisupäivä, Maaliskuun 14, 3:14 UTC

Nettisivut - Tulossa pian!   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   piCoin Talk   Block Explorer

PiCoinista

PiCoin on uusi kryptovaluutta, joka perustuu 2013 luotuun saman nimiseen valuuttaan. Tällä kertaa jakelua turvaamassa on kuitenkin joukko kokeneita markkinoijia, liikemiehiä sekä krypto- ja matematiikkanörttejä. PiCoinin laajan maailmanlaajuisen levittämisen lisäksi olemme ottaneet tavoitteeksemme kryptovaluuttojen levittämisen matemaatikkojen yhteisöihin.

Kryptovaluutat ovat selkeästi matemaattissuuntautuneita konsepteja, mutta emme ole vielä havainneet niiden ottaneen tuulta allensa matemaatikkojen, matematiikan opettajien, matematiikasta kiinnostuneiden tai matematiikan opiskelijoiden keskuudessa.

PiCoin tulee leviämään Internetin ulkopuolelle kun sitä tullaan markkinoimaan lukuisissa netin ulkopuolella olevissa tapahtumissa kuten matematiikkaan liittyvissä keskustelupaneeleissa, konferensseissa, yliopistoissa ja kouluissa. Olemme palkanneet markkinointikonsultteja kaikkialta maailmalta (erityisesti Yhdysvalloista, Euroopasta, Kiinasta, Koreasta ja Intiasta) auttamaan meitä piCoin levittämisessä maailmalle. PiCoin kasvaessa mahdollisuudet hyväntekeväisyyskampanjoihin kasvavat myöskin. Matematiikan stipendit - opetusta sitä tarvitseville - ja jopa kolmannen maailman koulujen rahoitus ovat ehkä mahdollisia tulevaisuudessa.

Tarkat tiedot

PoW-algorytmi = Scrypt
Kolikkojen maksimimäärä = 31,415,926,535
Block Time = 314 Seconds
Initial Block Reward =  314,159
Difficulty Retarget = Every Block with KGW
Block Halving Rate = Every 31,415 Blocks
Premine <= 0.75%
No IPCO, No BS

Palkkiot

Mac-lompakko =  500,000 piCoinia
Linux-lompakko = 500,000 piCoinia
Vaihto 1 = 5,000,000 piCoinia
Vaihto 2 =  3,141,592 piCoinia
Vaihto 3 = 2,000,000 piCoinia
Pool 1 = 314,159 piCoinia
Pool 2 = 314,159 piCoinia
Pool 3 = 314,159 piCoinia
Pool 4 = 314,159 piCoinia

Block Explorer = 314,159 piCoinia
Blogipostaukset ja artikkelit = 100,000 piCoinia
Pelit = 314,159 + 314,159 piCoinin bonus
Kauppiaat = 314,159 piCoinia
Faucet 1 = 200,000 piCoinia
Faucet 2 = 150,000 piCoinia
Faucet 3 = 100,000 piCoinia
Käännökset = 100,000 piCoinia
Siistit jutut, projektit ja vastaavat = Vaihtelevat, ota yhteyttä

Nyt ilmaiseksi!

Ensimmäiset 500 1,000 ihmistä, jotka seuraavat meitä Twitterissä ja pitävät mistä Facebookissa saavat 3,145 piCoinia! Seuraa meitä Twitterissä, sen jälkeen pidä meistä Facebookissa ja sitten postaa vastaus piCoinTalk- foorumillemme tähän ketjuun saadaksesi ilmaiset piCoinit. Ole ystävällinen äläkä vastaa tähän ilmoitusketjuun, se on vastoin foorumin sääntöjä. 

Jos edellisen lisäksi lähetät viisi korkealaatuista kirjoitusta piCoinTalk forumille (seurattuasi ja pidettyäsi meistä) tuplaamme palkkiosi 6,290 piCoiniin!

Lompakot

Windows-lompakko ja lähdekoodi tulle saataville kolikon julkistuksen yhteydessä.

Poolit

Faucetit
Pelit
Kauppiaat
Käännökset

Activity: 53
Activity: 67
I'm sure the devs are smarter than me but I assume KGW keeps a coin more viable over the long run, but it wont stay #1 in profitability like the DogeCoin run right?  Then again, the AltCoin market is insane with coins always lowering and raising in value but large amounts.
Activity: 56
looks interesting...Any chance of changing KGW to kick in at block 500 or something?
Activity: 136
Followed on twitter ! #39 and retwitted
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
wake me up!
sorry I felt asleep reading the OP.
Activity: 182
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

CRAP ALERT BELLS RINGING HARDLY! Hey, listen to me as I have to something to say to you. Its free advice.. THERE WILL BE NO MORE SCRYPT POW ONLY COIN WHICH MAKE YOU RICH SOONER OR LATER, NEVER EVER! You just missed the train but don´t worry - there are so many other possibilities how to make some decent money. Do some research and please do HUGE pleasure to whole altcoin comunity - STOP SUPPORTING CRAP COINS!!!

You seem to post responses like this to every new altcoin thread, judging by your post history.

If an experienced guy spending thousands of dollars and all his time on creating a leading cryptocurrency can't do a good job, I don't think anyone can.

Remember: people were saying they "missed the train" back in 2010 when bitcoin was $0.01 because they could have bought it months earlier for $0.001. It's more a matter of how far the train travels, not when you get on.

No, I am not. Only to crap ones. There are some new promising coins with inovations, strong comunity and active devs (ECC, HVC..)  There is NOTHING special about this one - unknown newbie dev with loads of promises and no proof. I saw similar BS many times before, with exactly same result - pump, dump and leave. But its up to You - If You want to loose money, Youre wellcome.

I am quite peaceful person, but I am also sick to death from all theese craps which push whole altcoin scene down. You all should do some research before starting to defend craps like this. Good place to start is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alt-coin-scam-trends-480934
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Woah, wallet looks great!

I think I'm the only one that hates the wallet design.

Just a normal QT with a random background...

However I like the logo, it's nice.

I'm not keen either.  My favourite wallet design is the Unobtanium wallet.

Unobtanium is just the normal wallet with some icons changed.

Of course.  But the result is a simple, elegant design that is a pleasure to look at and use.

Clearly I haven't actually seen the pi wallet yet, but from the screenshot it looks as though it may be a little busy ...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Initial Block Reward =  314,159

can you add a low reward for the first ~50 block?
Activity: 751
Merit: 500

Unobtanium is just the normal wallet with some icons changed.
Activity: 336
another kgw at release shitcoin no thanks.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

Yeah, we've received tons of positive feedback on the design, but some people do have different tastes. If you don't like the background, just delete the imageformats folder after it's released and it will shift back to the normal light grey background.
Pages:
Jump to: