Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 17. (Read 13165 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Thanks for the tokens! I think you should change the ticker PIGGY inty PGY, because there already is a PIGGY in myy blockfolio.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
wow this is charitable coin, so it not be a better price. Joined airdrop, wait for something new
Activity: 29
good idea. pigies are cute.
A friend of mine donate the project and get lots of coins.

Happy to hear that! Smiley

Also, a small update, I'm happy to report that the first airdropped tokens are finding their way to participants.

I'm trying to keep gas costs as low as possible, so the piggies (and other animals Smiley) get more money, so bear with us as the tokens slowly start dropping.
Activity: 70
good idea. pigies are cute.
A friend of mine donate the project and get lots of coins.
Activity: 5
Good luck for your project!
Activity: 40
I joined airdrop, amazing name I love it, good luck guys
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
So cute piggies. I hope that trading this coins will help them  Smiley
Activity: 70
just joined the airdrop and fill the form... goodluck
Activity: 33
I would say that this is a unique token and concept. The way to introduce their existence is convincing enough as well. No harm participating in the airdrop and hope this thing can evolve to something impressive for everyone to see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Yesterday joined your airdrop. Today read more information about this project. It is very unstandart. While all people love cats, you prefer piggies) Blockchain need more creative ideas, so you have all chances to success.
Activity: 4
Looks like a noble project. Different than all the get-rich-quick schemes out there. Best of luck to you all!!
Activity: 143
Join the airdrop. Cute piggies. Thank you, dev
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
website is very nice and I am in support of this non-standard project . Joined the airdrop
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I know the the work in the development department of piggies is very difficult and it is really a sacrifice, however the work you are doing is really beneficial to the human race and even to the whole animal kingdom, congratulations on your success and have more success in your next endeavors!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Thanks joined airdrop.
Activity: 98
it is new project with great idea, out of the box .
Good luck  , I love to be part of this airdrop .
Thank you
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
sounds good . good luck dev
Activity: 168
Such a great project for animal love . Good luck dev & i have participated with your airdrop campaign
Activity: 15
All the airdrops in the last time and most of them have no gameplan. Let´s see if Piggies is different to all the others.
yes, all airdrops especially erc20 released with mere erc20 code copy and paste. No use case and no reason for a token. Piggies looks different. Lets see how it goes.
brand new
Activity: 0
This project seem cool and funny like dogecoin, can you meet the same success ! Good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: