Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 13. (Read 13165 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I honestly like the purpose of this project, it's nice that you are doing this to help your local petting zoo but are you sure you're in the right place though? I think you'll get more supporters if you put up a youtube video or a facebook page and start a kickstarter or a patron. I honestly support this project because this cause is so close to home but your roadmap is just too short, if you want this token to get more popular and get more hype then you should continue developing this token, you should add more to your roadmap, probably add more exchanges and let this project go bigger. Maybe if this works out then you can help more petting zoos.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Joined the telegram and filled the form. Good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 24
Got an airdrop, thank you.
But I have a question, what do I do with these tokens?
And why was it necessary to make the same symbol?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi if i hold more eth can i receive more piggies? Thanks.
Activity: 34
received, thanks a lot, worked very good dev!

hi is receiving piggy about eth holding or not? Did you holding eth and how many coins did you receive? Thanks
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
received airdrop, thank you, good luck!
Activity: 116
This is the FUTURE
Thanks I received airdrop. Good Luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Thanks for answer,
which zooes will be participating?
Government or private?
Where their location? (Europe for example)
Activity: 29
Love the charity projects but don't really understand technical conception how Piggies holder can help the zoo.
Could someone explain me please

Happy to!

The petting zoo has three ways to benefit from Piggies-tokens:
  • Directly, from contributions made in exchange for tokens (a.k.a. token sale)
  • Indirectly, because 50% of unsold tokens plus 60M tokens go to the zoo (they can sell them for eth, if they're in enough demand)
  • Indirectly, because having many token holders/traders (e.g. by having an airdrop) helps raise awareness for the options above

In addition to the above, the simple fact that people read about Piggies and think about the fate of animals or local petting zoos, even if they choose not to participate in the airdrop or token sale, will be a nice benefit of this project. I'll post some of the lovely message I've received via the airdrop form at a later point in time Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Love the charity projects but don't really understand technical conception how Piggies holder can help the zoo.
Could someone explain me please
Activity: 33
It is interest project! I like charity!
Activity: 29
AIRDROP already closed ?

The airdrop is currently ongoing and you can still register.

For everyone who has registered but hasn't received any Piggies yet:
  • Please be patient. The airdrop is underway.
  • Participants who contribute 0.001 Ether or more receive their airdrop share ahead of others, and they receive the full 168 KiloPiggies early bird share. Smiley
  • At the end of the airdrop (that's a couple of days from now, at the current rate), if you haven't received any airdrop piggies and believe this is in error, you might have gotten caught up in my spam-fighting countermeasures. PM me after the end of the airdrop and we'll see what we can do for you.
I'm looking into getting an official listing on EtherDelta, but in the meantime, this link should do the trick.
As for other exchanges, you can help get them interested in Piggies by making this a success on EtherDelta. Obviously Bittrex etc. only want to list tokens that people want to trade Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
AIRDROP already closed ?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Dev, have you submit request to list piggies symbol to etherdelta? This is a very important part must do in order to make the token valuable, hope you have submit it  Wink
Activity: 168
Dev , I have not received token yet .  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This coin is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges
Activity: 11
recieved tokens thanks a lot
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Little pet zoo is very good. I wish you success with the project. You also can add guinea pigs to the zoo. Many like guinea pigs  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Many really loves piggies, and thank you for the airdrop, just received it, piggies has a potential to be profitable!
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
Received coins, Thanks!

Any idea about piggies exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: