Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 15. (Read 13165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Ha, I would have been somewhat interested in this project if it at least cared to provide some proofs of charity. So basically we are being asked to donate for adorable animals and we don't even get to know if donations are being made or not. What a waste. You could have at least made your story more believable.

Exactly what I thought after reading.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
A Project for a cause awesome job
keep up the good work
hope it all works out
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
where i can see how many egas in my wallet?
Activity: 29
Ha, I would have been somewhat interested in this project if it at least cared to provide some proofs of charity. So basically we are being asked to donate for adorable animals and we don't even get to know if donations are being made or not. What a waste. You could have at least made your story more believable.

Tell ya what, if the weather doesn't suck too much I'm heading over there and will take a picture with the piggies from the website, plus a BCT-specific message on a sheet of paper. Smiley

As far as the actual existence and physical proximity of the petting zoo, I hope that will set your mind at ease.

Thanks for sharing your concerns. Bear with me please as this is both a technological experiment (at least for me) as well as a social one. Regarding the latter part, you can expect a write-up when this is all over. The messages I'm getting on the airdrop form range from disinterested to heartwarming, and everything in between.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 29
is the distribution still ongoing?
i didn't get any piggies  Cry

Yup, it's still underway and will be for a while. I'm trying not to spam the network too much with my low-gas-cost transactions Smiley
Be patient and your piggies will get there!

Thanks for the tokens! I think you should change the ticker PIGGY inty PGY, because there already is a PIGGY in myy blockfolio.
That's an unfortunate coincidence, and I'm sorry about that. PGY sounds like a good suggestion, I'll look into the options here.

If you add Piggies to MyEtherWallet, you can specify the ticker symbol yourself, and are free to choose whatever you like. I'll still work, as long as you get the contract address right Smiley

As for listing on exchanges, unless this becomes a grand success on EtherDelta (where it's already trading!), it's unlikely it will be listed elsewhere. So if you want to help increase buzz, trade this on EtherDelta Smiley

Each participant will receive 840 tokens? With more than 600 million tokens intended for this?

According to the website, the number of tokens being airdropped is 840 MEGA Piggies, or 840,000,000. So each person is airdropped 840M / 5000 = 168 KiloPiggies, or 168,000.

That's exactly right, I'm glad somebody read the OP Smiley

However, it looks like we're going to overshoot 5000 participants, so while the early birds (and paying contributors!) get 168K, later joiners might get a bit less to ensure everybody gets some.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
im joined.hhhhhaaaaa Grin.bless pet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
is the distribution still ongoing?
i didn't get any piggies  Cry
Activity: 7
is listing on any exchange planed?
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Love the idea, signed up for the airdrop.  Best of luck on this project, hope it's successful and helps charities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
I have received the airdrop also.
Thank you dev.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have joined airdrop. This is a nice project. I wish you dev good luck with project. If i send 0.01 Eth to project address i will receive 200000 tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Nice to see a charity project
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
The potential of using tokens for crowdfunding things of this nature it's awesome! Companies are not the only ones that can emit a token as a digital stock. People that already have kickstaters for whatever reason, could issue tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Yes Airdrop received from dev. Thanks dev I appreciate this.
I will always be on the watch for exchange.
Activity: 108
Hi my friend already received his piggy token but, i didnt receive my piggy. Can you please check if where did my piggy go?
Activity: 110
That's an interesting project. But any bounty program dev?
And hope the dev active because I saw a lot of project has a good interesting but seem that the dev no active and project fail.
Activity: 368
I joined the airdrop.
I will hold them. I will wait and see how this coin will be going on for the good of Piggies.
Each participalnt will receive 840 tokens?
Lets see.
Activity: 368
So there is no wallet to download..?
The Piggies  are  ETH tokens so you must have an ETH wallet and put it on the form for the airdrop.
Which wallets are supported?
Any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens is supported. This includes
MyEtherWallet
MetaMask
Mist
Parity
Any other wallet that supports ERC20. You may have to enter the contract address, symbols, and decimals for it to work.
Pages:
Jump to: