Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 18. (Read 13165 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It's interesting.good luck for the project.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Will it be an international project? If yes, i hope it can make some value in my country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Task done joined the airdrop thanks.
Activity: 11
I joined the airdrop. I would like to give my love to the animals. I wish all the best for the project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Its very hard to find token with any proper concept, your concept about helping zoo animal with food is quite interesting and may be it will be popular in future, wish for best out of your project. Smiley
Activity: 84
this is a new airdrop method, very surprising, i like this..
Activity: 574
Fill in the form of good luck with this project, and keep working hard
Activity: 238
Filled the form, awaiting your road map and white paper if any.
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
I'm very impressed in your kindness to donate for their food&medicine.

In my country, I've seen a lots of pets is abandoned and they have to survive by itself in the big city.

But they are many peoples like you usually feed and save them if he/she can.

I hope you to go-on on this project and make it successful in your country and expand to the world.

So that, I would like to participate with your attention, Good luck. Grin   

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I have filled out the registration form to follow airdrop. any of my questions, do you have a spreadsheet to see my progress on this airdrop? waiting for the token to come  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Waiting for airdrop coming  Smiley
Activity: 55
already submite form and waiting next info
Activity: 196
i appilied airdrop hope great project thank you DEV
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
new interesting Airdrop for question
like it and following the project now
hope success and goal your project sir
Activity: 57
Winter is here :)
Hello! Thanks for this opportunity... I have to say Roll Eyes, the name "PIGGIE" and then go to your website and see the bloody logo is something creepy  Grin Grin Grin

Good luck with this project, I'm following

Regards  Wink
Activity: 153
I love going to the petting zoo .. thank you
Activity: 70
Love your website devs.It's cute and easy to navigate....... Love the piggies too.Already signed up....Goodluck team!!!
Activity: 588
This indeed is a very nice project...I'm hoping the dev can add bounties if there aren't any so that we can spread the good news....all the best!!!
Activity: 204
It is quite different with other airdrops. Your project is valuable and can make a long term development.
Activity: 80

Dev I wish you the best of luck in this project. So when are we going public or we are there already?

Paying contributors get their Piggies as soon as possible (thanks EliseIhado and others!).
The airdrop is likely to commence some time in the next week.

I love these animals. I dont know if this amount of money I spent on piggies would help me to earn any profit or not. But even when it doesnt,  I still love your project. This will be considered as a small contribution from me to the local zoos and I am happy about that!
Pages:
Jump to: