Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 12. (Read 13165 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Piggies received , good luck to the project Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks for answer,
which zooes will be participating?
Government or private?
Where their location? (Europe for example)

Joined the airdrop,

I love animals, Where's the zoo location?

It's in Europe, and it's a single petting zoo Smiley

Hi dev!I understand that the distribution has already begun,but I still got nothing!Tell, the distribution is still ongoing?

It's ongoing. As I wrote a couple of posts back...

i thought i saw this one in cryptopia the other day. my mistake, it's another piggycoin. LOL and these piggies are eth tokens. so let's see how the journey of piggies here will lead us to...

This has been pointed out, and it's a mistake on my part. I apologize. There is indeed another project that claimed PIGGY as its symbol a long time ago. Actually, it looks quite nice too.
So let's make a couple of things clear here:
  • We're not the same project. This was a coincidence that I should have prevented.
  • The only listing we have at the moment is on EtherDelta (working on making that one more official).
  • EtherDelta uses Piggies as our symbol anyway.
  • I will update the OP and website to call our token Piggies. Hopefully this will avoid confusion in the short term.

I honestly like the purpose of this project, it's nice that you are doing this to help your local petting zoo but are you sure you're in the right place though? I think you'll get more supporters if you put up a youtube video or a facebook page and start a kickstarter or a patron. I honestly support this project because this cause is so close to home but your roadmap is just too short, if you want this token to get more popular and get more hype then you should continue developing this token, you should add more to your roadmap, probably add more exchanges and let this project go bigger. Maybe if this works out then you can help more petting zoos.

Valid point. And the short answer is, I'm not sure of anything. Smiley Like the concept of cryptocurrencies itself, this project is an experiment.
To illustrate how this came to be, questions I asked myself before starting included the following:
Would I raise more money in some other way? Maybe. But all these options aren't mutually exclusive.
Does the project need a longer, more intricate roadmap? Well, I could make one up if I wanted to go for a quick profit, like so many other airdropped coins do... but like almost all of these other coins I'd just fail to deliver on my 2020 goals and you'd all know it from the start... Instead I chose to be honest here, and set a small goal, upon which we can build if this becomes a greater success than anticipated.
Would I learn as much if I went non-crypto? Doubtful. Would I have as much fun, or make as many people stop and think? Even more doubtful.

Really, it's been a wonderful ride so far reading all the wonderful messages complete strangers on the internet send to my favorite petting zoo animals. I'll post a selection here soon! (but first, my day job calls...)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dev are you trying listed coin other etherdelta?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join airdrop.
 Good luck
Activity: 280
Everybody wins,I like this!
Activity: 9
AirDrop Arrived!! Grin
thx!!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i thought i saw this one in cryptopia the other day. my mistake, it's another piggycoin. LOL and these piggies are eth tokens. so let's see how the journey of piggies here will lead us to...
Activity: 4
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
nice when it entered the exchange for exchange may not yet open and I am still waiting for piggy coin donations
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Received my drop, thanks!
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Hi i got piggy coins from airdrop to my myetherwallet contact. But when i want to deposit them for trading myetherwallet says "Please enter a valid address." By the way i tried coinexchange, cryptopia and the wallet (generate addresses). Any of them didnt work it says "Please enter a valid address." always. Anyone can transfer them? Thanks

You need eth in the wallet for gas to transfer, do you have eth in your wallet?

Yes i have. By the way what about gas limit? I set it to 200000.

As I said before, I do not think the piggy on the exchanges is this one.

Check it yourself.
Activity: 34
Hi i got piggy coins from airdrop to my myetherwallet contact. But when i want to deposit them for trading myetherwallet says "Please enter a valid address." By the way i tried coinexchange, cryptopia and the wallet (generate addresses). Any of them didnt work it says "Please enter a valid address." always. Anyone can transfer them? Thanks

Yes i have. By the way what about gas limit? I set it to 200000.
I suspect Piggy on CoinExchange and Cryptopia not this coin and that reason you cannot transfer.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 239
I see the participants who follow the airdrop from the existing project that get the token but I think it is not too much that is only 168 thousand and per 1 eth of this project there are 20 million tokens
Activity: 22
Joined the airdrop,

I love animals, Where's the zoo location?
Activity: 126
Hi dev!I understand that the distribution has already begun,but I still got nothing!Tell, the distribution is still ongoing?
Pages:
Jump to: