Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 30. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
What reason would you have for not revealing the address on Twitter?

What is wrong with these ICO companies that they can't keep a website up, its crazy!
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
check your mail (and check the sender). its there Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
They sent instructions by email...

They need to post on here. Otherwise only email recipients will invest.

LOL. I bet that will be more than enough  Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
CHECK YOUR SPAM EMAIL!!!!

They need to post on here. Otherwise only email recipients will invest.
Activity: 476

You should never trust instructions posted on here, but for those of you who are reckless...

The contract address is

0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17

You should set the gas price to 60 (sixty) Gwei. Normally you don’t, but today you do. This will cost more, but it will also help increase your chances of getting tokens.

Enter the amount of ether you want to send.

For gas limit, put in 200,000 (two hundred thousand)

Press the “Generate Transaction” button, then confirm.
Can somebody provide me a link or twitter handle please.

Thanks

https://twitter.com/PillarWallet/status/886119974678532096

They didnt prepare for high traffic?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Someone is probably causing a DDos.
Too much newbies hanging around lmao
Activity: 283
If pillar website is down, what's are the chances for a hack & SWAP
Wait for email to confirm address...
Bad sign if web tech company can't keep a site up?

Too much money guys and not enough actual developers in the team.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Website doesn't work for me :/
To much traffic lol it crashed .
Activity: 420
do you have Error 502  like me ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Website doesn't work for me :/
Activity: 325
nothing yet, but i guess it will show up quickly.

goodluck all!
Activity: 20
Can't get into the website to find the address to send my ETH... Cry
Activity: 126

nope, the premise of Lykke is to be able to keep all your assets in one wallet just like Pillar is copying. If you spend 5 seconds actually reading you would have been able to comprehend this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZBtKL7ZcM

This is exactly the idea Pillar has stolen because David claims he will make an exchange also. "Claims" because none of this will ever be produced. this whole Pillar thing is a money grab and a complete waste of time

The video you linked is from January of 2016. Not that it matters, as the "being able to keep all your assets in one wallet" concept was not invented in 2016. It is also only one facet of the whole that is the Semantic Web, you can find more information on that at the sources below.

Pull: David's book from 2009 with the initial concepts here: https://www.amazon.com/Pull-Power-Semantic-Transform-Business/dp/B00403NG2C

Personal Data Locker: David's video from 2010 with a more in depth description here: https://vimeo.com/14061238

David wrote that book, and made that video. 8-9 years ago. Take 5 seconds and check that out.
Activity: 731
Pillar projects it's really very good and the price this coin pretty big per Eth.
hope running with smoothly on token sale begin july 15 today.
Activity: 27
If anybody spends more than about 5 seconds on the Lykke website you will see that the ENTIRE premise of Lykke is to be able to buy Crypto on their phone.

It is essentially coinbase. What Pillar is, is a way to bring all your personal info from the databse system we have and put it on the block chain so that only you have....

fuck if, if you are too retarded to tell the difference between a simple Fiat to BTC exchange, then you cant fathom what Pillar is and will be.

nope, the premise of Lykke is to be able to keep all your assets in one wallet just like Pillar is copying. If you spend 5 seconds actually reading you would have been able to comprehend this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZBtKL7ZcM

This is exactly the idea Pillar has stolen because David claims he will make an exchange also. "Claims" because none of this will ever be produced. this whole Pillar thing is a money grab and a complete waste of time

Yeah you are right... I guess Poloneix should shut down since its the same idea as bittrex. Also every car company should shut down because they steal the idea of VW, ie a vehicle. Also soccer should stop being played since its a similar idea to putting a ball in a net like basketball. Also US bank should shut down because they stole the idea from Wells Fargo. Also Walmart should stop selling items because Target already sells goods inside of a brick and mortar store.

Also Litecoin should cease to exist because it has a mineable token of value like bitcoin. Also waves has built in smart contracts which it obviously stole from Ethereum.

Im willing to risk it bud. We will see which one of us is right, and which one of us is rich  Cool Cool

So you do admit Pillar stole the Lykke idea after David Siegel pretended to be on the Lykke team and lurked in the Lykke slack for months and months before deciding to steal the idea and front run Lykke?
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
Just Less than an hour left for the ICO to start who else is super excited?

I hope ETHER chain will work normally this time and my transaction will be sent quickly

Less than 30 mins left and it will surely start. Hoping for a better internet connection later and will see how many hours it would only take the ico. I know it will be fast as its target date. Many were waiting for it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Just Less than an hour left for the ICO to start who else is super excited?

I hope ETHER chain will work normally this time and my transaction will be sent quickly
Pages:
Jump to: