Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 47. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
One of the best project for this month.
I will follow this project for sure
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
This is probably the fastest ICO project since it only takes 60 hours to complete the sale of tokens. I think investors certainly can not ignore this good opportunity because this is a very good ICO project and I hope to be able to buy a Token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
60 hours of token sale is enough for the projects success. i personally dont think it will exceed 1 day for the token to be sold out. great project, good team, solid investors, pure success
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
5 more days the project pillar will start, can not wait for the day.
I will participate in this project, hopefully the token pillar will be sold out quickly.

The big flash crowdsale is near to come and No matter what happened this Project will be successful due to insistent demand from investors and thru effort of all participants of promotion and also to the team behind the Pillar project. I can't wait to use Pillar project as a storage of all my tokens.
This will be a big break for this Pillar project. For sure many are excited in this campaign not to mention,tokens will be outnumbered for the coming sale as well as people. It will be a great experience of mine yet a fulfilling one. Through the consistent effort of investors and participants no wonder it will build higher demands of tokens. Soon enough, success will be attained.
I think the coin will be lessen in the actual selling date because there will be a pre sale this coming days and I think many are going to buy in that pre sale as the dev mention hope this coin will success and with the number of the investors I am sure they will reach the max sale for this campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I will participate in this project, hopefully the token pillar will be sold out quickly.

The big flash crowdsale is near to come and No matter what happened this Project will be successful due to insistent demand from investors and thru effort of all participants of promotion and also to the team behind the Pillar project. I can't wait to use Pillar project as a storage of all my tokens.
This will be a big break for this Pillar project. For sure many are excited in this campaign not to mention,tokens will be outnumbered for the coming sale as well as people. It will be a great experience of mine yet a fulfilling one. Through the consistent effort of investors and participants no wonder it will build higher demands of tokens. Soon enough, success will be attained.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

Yes its near, we all know that this project is a success.
Thanks that we are also part of this projects.

Good luck team Pillar.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Activity: 588
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I think all tokens will be solt despite the holiday(15July). I have bought ether for this project.Good Luck

Not all parts of the world is having a holiday on july 15 though.

Yeah that's true, July 15 is a fix date of token sale and that holiday doesn't matter...
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Will enter BitTrex even if it starts on small stock exchanges. The project is pretty good it may take gooood profit
All of us wanted for the exchange soon after the ICO. Because this project is good and for sure many will use the Personal Data Locker. So, lets invest while we can and surely we can make a good profit.
i agree with you, all of us wanted Pillar launch Bittrex after ICO. Buy and sell order in bittrex many whales, So not so far between buy and sell orders and it's familiar by trader. good luck dev
Bittrex is a good start but if we can see it in poloniex the better, it's a 60 hours ico so I believe investors will be more aggressive
to put their money expecting greater return and faster listing. But it's out of our control already, on that matter we have to
trust the devs. Right now let's focus on the upcoming ICO and everything will follow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Will enter BitTrex even if it starts on small stock exchanges. The project is pretty good it may take gooood profit
All of us wanted for the exchange soon after the ICO. Because this project is good and for sure many will use the Personal Data Locker. So, lets invest while we can and surely we can make a good profit.
i agree with you, all of us wanted Pillar launch Bittrex after ICO. Buy and sell order in bittrex many whales, So not so far between buy and sell orders and it's familiar by trader. good luck dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I think all tokens will be solt despite the holiday(15July). I have bought ether for this project.Good Luck

Not all parts of the world is having a holiday on july 15 though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Can someone please give me some details on how to participate to Pillar token sale?

Also
1. I would like to know how to buy tokens with ETH via myetherwallet vs mist wallet
2. At a later time, when and if it happens, the option to sell the tokens for ETH or BTC, how to accomplish that ?

Thanks

1. You'll have to send ETH to their smartcontract address. They'll probably give more details about this soon.
2. Once the token gets added to an exchange you'll be able to deposit it there and sell it for BTC and maybe ETH.
...and if the ICO is very successfull, don't panic with the Ethereum transactions during the first hours.
Ethereum blockchain did not like the huge number of transactions during some previous ICO.
Bee cool :-)
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Can someone please give me some details on how to participate to Pillar token sale?

Also
1. I would like to know how to buy tokens with ETH via myetherwallet vs mist wallet
2. At a later time, when and if it happens, the option to sell the tokens for ETH or BTC, how to accomplish that ?

Thanks

1. You'll have to send ETH to their smartcontract address. They'll probably give more details about this soon.
2. Once the token gets added to an exchange you'll be able to deposit it there and sell it for BTC and maybe ETH.

Thank you Sowik

Do you know if this is doable via mist wallet because I read somewhere that only myether has this option
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Also

Thanks

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

Also

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Well, I guess this wallet is promising, I really hope that this campaign will be successful.
I hope so, too !: of course :-).
And I'll do all that I can for this success.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, I guess this wallet is promising, I really hope that this campaign will be successful.
 I hope this will solve some of the major problems that other wallets have. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This wallet will be very convinient, I really think that it is user friendly, I think this will help us all
to manage our coins and wallet. It will be a wallet made simple and easy.
Pages:
Jump to: