Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 42. (Read 70645 times)

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Tic tac tic tac it is soon the time of the ico!
serious things will start !
Congratulations and good luck to the team for the development of this project !!
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
I am now victim of my stupidity and have clicked on a phishing link and entered my private key at mew. No minute later my 100+ eth and 6000+ mobilego tokens were gone.

Now i need to change my eth address in this bounty. Whom can I contact?
Sylon
he is the campaign manager, but this question should be on the bounty thread
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Since the courses have fallen deeply, the pillar ico would be profitable. Sooner or later the courses will rise again * hope *
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
In excellence. And how to solve the problem with viruses. Now there are a lot of Trojans in the networks, for example, in ATMs, in terminals of network stores that steal user data from cards, and then withdraw money?

This is true and will get worse as we become more immersed in technology for everything and the internet of things. Blockchain tech will help out a lot it's like the universe opened up and gave us what we needed when we need it. I'm especially referring to central bankers and big brother ever increasing grip on our lives.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I am now victim of my stupidity and have clicked on a phishing link and entered my private key at mew. No minute later my 100+ eth and 6000+ mobilego tokens were gone.

Now i need to change my eth address in this bounty. Whom can I contact?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
In excellence. And how to solve the problem with viruses. Now there are a lot of Trojans in the networks, for example, in ATMs, in terminals of network stores that steal user data from cards, and then withdraw money?
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
The project have a big cap
you got it right dude, this project is worth to keep an eye on, that's why im here looking forward for the outcome of this project, and i know im not the only in here who are doing the same thing Cheesy
Totally agree, the best investment is to join ICO pillar, because this is a big project that will be profitable. Feel free to join and invest in Pillar ICO, can't waiting for opening ICO Pillar.
everyone is free to join to ICO, and im hoping to be able to join also aside from joining the signature campaign, but i dont have enough funds right now so ill just support this project by promoting it Smiley

Yeah we can do that. As members of this project, we should be promoting this project to other people. Indeed, pillar is a good and a big project with a promising proposal. Promoting it will help this project to gain attention and attract investors, in which, the success of this project will depend.

Just like you, I don’t have funds and I am still saving my earnings from joining signature campaigns and altcoin hoping that I can invest in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I can see that people involved in the Pillar project are experimented. This seems so promising ! My only concern is about how they will succeed to make the mainstream adoption of such a disruptive approach to our digital live management ? Apart of that the Pillar project will get all my attention ! The blokchain internet era is only at its beginning ! Impatient to live its revolution thanks to projects such as Pillar.

Your concern is the concern for most Crypto project, 90% of these projects won't succeed but if  Pillar team can get their act together and be committed to their project the project has a chance of mass adoption
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I'm glad to see the projects like Pillar in our days, especially when there are a big amount of questionable campaings. Here I can see deliberate plan, interesting idea and promising team. So, I hope that we see it soon =)

This technology is so needed, would be amazing to have all of you personal, private, important data at you finger tips 24/7, and blockchain secure it could never be hacked. (Caveat unless you screw up and give out your personal key.) The future digital locker is a very cool idea! I'm hoping their wallet has all my current cryptos i hate dealing with clunky wallets and trying to keep up with all the backup etc.  
Activity: 342
Given the decline, it seems true that the price should not be disclosed until the last day.

It is advisable to know the price per unit,in advance in order to plan an investment.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
I can see that people involved in the Pillar project are experimented. This seems so promising ! My only concern is about how they will succeed to make the mainstream adoption of such a disruptive approach to our digital live management ? Apart of that the Pillar project will get all my attention ! The blokchain internet era is only at its beginning ! Impatient to live its revolution thanks to projects such as Pillar.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I'm glad to see the projects like Pillar in our days, especially when there are a big amount of questionable campaings. Here I can see deliberate plan, interesting idea and promising team. So, I hope that we see it soon =)

Sure, i totally agree with you.

It is a pleasure to see a team proposing a project that will prove of total relevance in a few years. I will be a holder for a long time.

Given the state of the current bitcoin, I am curious to see the price at which they will propose their token.

Being European, I am delighted to see an Austrian team.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Conversation in this thread makes me realized that Pillar is good investment. I'm planning to bought a few in the ICO day. After the ICO, when can we expect to see this coin the site exchanges?  Please target poloniex and bittrex please.

Same here, as I was reading their white paper it also made me realize Pillar has really great potential and was thinking of investing and buying some in the ICO day which is a few days from now. I also do hope we could see this coin on either Poloniex or Bittrex.
As i read into this project, pillar has really good input and worth investing for. ICO in few days time will for sure will attract many investors. A project wallet that any would use for sure.

Right, a project with a goal just like Pillar would surely attract investors. This project is big and the success of it would depend on the investors. I just hope that even with the dump now the investors will be interested in this big and useful project.
Activity: 336
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
If I hear one more idiot talking about the "60 hours" or any "other hours" like it's hasn't been mentioned a billion times before I'm gonna tell him a few things
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
you got it right dude, this project is worth to keep an eye on, that's why im here looking forward for the outcome of this project, and i know im not the only in here who are doing the same thing Cheesy
Totally agree, the best investment is to join ICO pillar, because this is a big project that will be profitable. Feel free to join and invest in Pillar ICO, can't waiting for opening ICO Pillar.
everyone is free to join to ICO, and im hoping to be able to join also aside from joining the signature campaign, but i dont have enough funds right now so ill just support this project by promoting it Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
How is this different from what every other token releasing an ICO has to offer? Embarrassed
They all seems to want to do a quick cash grab just like Bancor did with their flash sale. Roll Eyes
And look were they are now?
Alot of mad and piss offed investors who spent their bitcoin on that sale which lasted a couple of hours. Undecided

You should check out the Gray Paper, or this video from 10 years ago, to get a better idea of what this project offers compared to the others out there. It will give you a better idea of how different this is.

Interesting. Thanks for the links.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How is this different from what every other token releasing an ICO has to offer? Embarrassed
They all seems to want to do a quick cash grab just like Bancor did with their flash sale. Roll Eyes
And look were they are now?
Alot of mad and piss offed investors who spent their bitcoin on that sale which lasted a couple of hours. Undecided

You should check out the Gray Paper, or this video from 10 years ago, to get a better idea of what this project offers compared to the others out there. It will give you a better idea of how different this is.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Pages:
Jump to: