Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 44. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
this project has a good idea, but why too rush for the ico ? maybe if the team delay it for one month it will gives more attention to manyvinvestor out there

Most ICOs out here already have investors right from the start. The bounty campaigns only help increase the popularity of the coin to be known by others too. You don't have to waste your time adding more time for the ICO if you know that your ICO is going to be a success right away, right? Smiley The primalbase ICO a few weeks ago didn't even take 24 hours for them to accumulate 3000BTC. They sold out almost instantly. Those that were asleep during the start of ICO weren't able to invest for sure.

Anyway, I'm certain this is going to be a success.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
what is the difference to CIVIC?

Civic allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain.

Pillar is a wallet that will eventually become the operating system of your future devices and apps. No logins will be required.

This is an 8 minute video from 2010, but it explains the Pillar Project concept really well:

https://vimeo.com/14061238
Nice video I can now see how this pillar project will changed every users of this app protect its data and privacy, this is very useful this days as privacy is a big issue all over the world.

ouah very interresting video, the concept of this project is one of the most usefull, i have seen,  to be used on daily bases by a lot of people.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
this project has a good idea, but why too rush for the ico ? maybe if the team delay it for one month it will gives more attention to manyvinvestor out there

That's a great option but I think that's why they have started the campaign before the crowdsale and because they have a great team and a great idea, they thought that the crownsale will be enough in a span of approximately 3 days.
the team strongly believe that this ICO will be successfull i also believe it will thats why it only takes 3 days for the ICO before its  finish. the project has  long been prepared .
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
what is the difference to CIVIC?

Civic allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain.

Pillar is a wallet that will eventually become the operating system of your future devices and apps. No logins will be required.

This is an 8 minute video from 2010, but it explains the Pillar Project concept really well:

https://vimeo.com/14061238
Nice video I can now see how this pillar project will changed every users of this app protect its data and privacy, this is very useful this days as privacy is a big issue all over the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Do we know the start time of ico?

Yes, you may know. The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time and ends 60 hours later on July 17th at 20:00 GMT. Of the 800 million tokens issued, 560 million will be for sale to the public. The price in Ethereum will be the same throughout the sale and will be announced on July 14th.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
I've read the grey paper a little further and I am very enthusiastic about this idea.
Create a global wallet to remain master of your data and decisions, that sounds like something devoted to emancipate the human being.
That's why I'm here!
I wish you great success, guys!
Activity: 490

That's a great option but I think that's why they have started the campaign before the crowdsale and because they have a great team and a great idea, they thought that the crownsale will be enough in a span of approximately 3 days.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
As I can see many from us is planning to participate in the ICO. But is there any limitation in availing the coins? What is the minimum amount to purchase Pillar? Is 0.010BTC the minimum?

This is probably the fastest ICO project since it only takes 60 hours to complete the sale of tokens. I think investors certainly can not ignore this good opportunity because this is a very good ICO project and I hope to be able to buy a Token.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is probably the fastest ICO project since it only takes 60 hours to complete the sale of tokens. I think investors certainly can not ignore this good opportunity because this is a very good ICO project and I hope to be able to buy a Token.
Not really Primalbase takes up to only 24 hours or less if Im not mistaken but I believe this ICO will hit fast as Pillar is a worth investing project. . .   
The team is already thinking about the time given for implementation be held for ICO. I'm sure Team will reaching goals easily  Smiley
Keep optimistic even though we all do not know the results later.  Smiley

As we see the team behind this, I am very convinced that this project will reach as planned.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
aren't those problems listed on OP already solved by the team of Maidsafe Network? ICOs seem to be just the usual scam these days and all these redundant projects exist just to get more money from the investors who don't seem to suspect what could happen.

I am by no means an expert on Maidsafe, but I don't see anything like personal data locker or atomic ownership in their documents or roadmap. That remains something unique to this project.

True. There are many ICo because we have a lot more to improve in the crypto world, if you are an investor then build up some knowledge on the coins that you are investing. It's true that money is what we're talking about here but still we have something unique here, why not give it a try?
Activity: 588
It's a rush but they know what they are doing, the project could be too good that investors will put their money aggressively
once the ICO started. We can see how this goes when the ICO will start on July 15.

The way the ICO is designed is like a rush hour, I think the Ether price correction is a good thing for the project and will allowed the team to raise more capital because people tend to put more emphasis on the USD value and not the Crypto value raised.
Yeaa I agree with you brother,, because the Pillars using the ETH platform would be good for this project to correct the ETH price during the launch, especially the current ETH price shows a very sharp decline in addition also a lot of ETH based ico competition.
YIz
Activity: 686
It's a rush but they know what they are doing, the project could be too good that investors will put their money aggressively
once the ICO started. We can see how this goes when the ICO will start on July 15.

The way the ICO is designed is like a rush hour, I think the Ether price correction is a good thing for the project and will allowed the team to raise more capital because people tend to put more emphasis on the USD value and not the Crypto value raised.
Absolutely, the low value of ETH at the moment will contribute to the amount raised in the Pillar ICO. People only care about the amount in USD and don't pay attention to the amount in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 658

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Conversation in this thread makes me realized that Pillar is good investment. I'm planning to bought a few in the ICO day. After the ICO, when can we expect to see this coin the site exchanges?  Please target poloniex and bittrex please.
YIz
Activity: 686
Not really Primalbase takes up to only 24 hours or less if Im not mistaken but I believe this ICO will hit fast as Pillar is a worth investing project. . .   
The team is already thinking about the time given for implementation be held for ICO. I'm sure Team will reaching goals easily  Smiley
Pillar seems like a promising project, if it actually succeeds it could change the way people use wallets.
Activity: 476
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
The team is already thinking about the time given for implementation be held for ICO. I'm sure Team will reaching goals easily  Smiley
I'm excited to see what will happen at the start of the ICO, it's not a long time to wait anymore since in less than a week
ICO will already commence. I hope for the best, it should one of the best ICO this year and the fastest in terms of amount collected.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Pages:
Jump to: