Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 46. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Could you please tell me, how long will presale last?
I hope to participate, but my fund are still offline.
ICO will begin on 15 July so you still have plenty of times to preapare for investing.Remember ICO will last for only 60 hours so be ready to invest as soon as ico begins

If you are familiar with primalbase campaign, they successfully finished their ICO for just 24hrs. Based on the supporters pulse right it is possible that pillar project will follow the achievements of primalbase. Pillar's vision is outstanding which makes them different from other ICO.

Why do you compare with Primal Base? Is that just some people involved running of Primal Base campaign? I don't get it  Huh
Yeah right, this is a different project, everything is fine and I think Primalbase is already successful with ICO. And it's time to follow and invest our fund to  ICO Pillar because I'm sure ICO pillar will be a success.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
ICO will begin on 15 July so you still have plenty of times to preapare for investing.Remember ICO will last for only 60 hours so be ready to invest as soon as ico begins

If you are familiar with primalbase campaign, they successfully finished their ICO for just 24hrs. Based on the supporters pulse right it is possible that pillar project will follow the achievements of primalbase. Pillar's vision is outstanding which makes them different from other ICO.

Why do you compare with Primal Base? Is that just some people involved running of Primal Base campaign? I don't get it  Huh
Maybe because all people join on this campaign are also participants of primalbase as well as the campaign manager itself. You don't need to get what his point. The most important is Pillar must follow the outcome of PBT.  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Do we know the start time of ico?

You can find the details in first page
"The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time"
Activity: 350
Dear Pillar project supporters,

The last 48 hours we have been flooded with requests for our presale, far beyond our initial 12-million-token allocation. We have had thousands of requests. We are so sorry we can no longer reply individually any more, but we love your enthusiasm for our project. Here's what you need to know:

As a tribute to Joe (JSnip4) and his amazing followers on YouTube, we're going to allocate another 32 million tokens to the presale. This removes about $3.2 million from the main sale and puts it into the presale for people who are reading this. Any tokens remaining after the presale will be returned to the main sale.

We did this primarily to honor those enthusiastic supporters of the Pillar project who have expressed their interest and support. Many have pledged only small amounts of ether, and we felt these people deserved to get their tokens - they are the ones we want most. Here's how to participate: contact [email protected]
This is good. and I will participate with this project I hope the discount for the early investors are big. And I think the coin that will be produce will be good for long term and with that I think after that it will be available for the market the price will be above the ICO price since this is a good project.
Here you can only agree, a wonderful project, it is clear that the developers are making a difference for the better, and they think about us.

Better to buy and stack cheap ETH now. I'll also participate in pillarproject crowdsale i only have small amount of ETH but i know investing in this project will really give me profit Smiley im happy to join here
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
İ hope Segwit ambiguity does not affect badge this project
I'm sure there's nothing to be an affect, Just believe keep your bitcoins now  Tongue
I hope so. Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale will be going smoothly. None any incident affect Piller Progress.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

60 hours!

Where's your fund?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110
Last 5 days. Good luck team Smiley
Activity: 532
Activity: 490
As far as I understand there is going to be a limit for 60h sale?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I'm sure there's nothing to be an affect, Just believe keep your bitcoins now  Tongue
Activity: 837
I think all tokens will be solt despite the holiday(15July). I have bought ether for this project.Good Luck

This is the perfect timing to grab some cheap ETH and other altcoins, I'm just waiting to the price of ETH to drop 0.09BTC or below to stock more token and invest on this project.
BTW what is the holiday on 15 of July? And what particular do you live because there is no holiday on that date here and I think only some country are just affected with it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 342
Dear Pillar project supporters,

The last 48 hours we have been flooded with requests for our presale, far beyond our initial 12-million-token allocation. We have had thousands of requests. We are so sorry we can no longer reply individually any more, but we love your enthusiasm for our project. Here's what you need to know:

As a tribute to Joe (JSnip4) and his amazing followers on YouTube, we're going to allocate another 32 million tokens to the presale. This removes about $3.2 million from the main sale and puts it into the presale for people who are reading this. Any tokens remaining after the presale will be returned to the main sale.

We did this primarily to honor those enthusiastic supporters of the Pillar project who have expressed their interest and support. Many have pledged only small amounts of ether, and we felt these people deserved to get their tokens - they are the ones we want most. Here's how to participate: contact [email protected]
This is good. and I will participate with this project I hope the discount for the early investors are big. And I think the coin that will be produce will be good for long term and with that I think after that it will be available for the market the price will be above the ICO price since this is a good project.
Here you can only agree, a wonderful project, it is clear that the developers are making a difference for the better, and they think about us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Good project, i am sure it will sell out very quickly.

Maybe in like 12 hours

It is going to be the biggest Ico in history
Activity: 700
Out of all the ICO's I've heard of, this one gets me excited. Hopefully it'll be sold out in just a few hours or within the day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Do we know the start time of ico?

Activity: 658
I think all tokens will be solt despite the holiday(15July). I have bought ether for this project.Good Luck

I will like to know which part of the world are you, holiday will not have impact on this ICO in anyway since exchanges never go on holidays
Pages:
Jump to: