Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 14. (Read 47854 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
we try to put us in touch with uspirates but I did not hand over www.piratecoin.co
and motd2k is not very cooperative
it's dead

It's dead because you don't know how to change a png file?  (Or because you don't know how to make a png file with an alpha background?... I changed the logo for you initially and it looked horrific).

I've handed out basically root access to wordpress and twitter for FREE and i'm maintaining the www, database, DNS, blockchain (FOR FREE) and i'm not cooperative?  If I open up my refrigerator and let you take a free lunch, too, would that be okay then?

PS i've done my best to do your job for you
And there are those of us that truly appreciate the cooperation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
we try to put us in touch with uspirates but I did not hand over www.piratecoin.co
it's dead

It's dead because you don't know how to change a png file?  (Or because you don't know how to make a png file with an alpha background?... I changed the logo for you and it looked horrific).

I've handed out basically root access to wordpress and twitter for FREE and i'm maintaining the www, database, DNS, blockchain (FOR FREE) and i'm not cooperative?  If I open up my refrigerator and let you take a free lunch, too, would that be okay then?

I think first post needs a rework to look better. This coin sounds good.

I can´t see logo on website

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
it's dead

It's dead because you don't know how to change a png file?  (Or because you don't know how to make a png file with an alpha background?... I changed the logo for you initially and it looked horrific).

PS i've done my best to do your job for you
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
trading an altcoin on the exchanges isnt helping. there should be campaigns/projects/developments
if theres one im willing to donate, so should all the member of this community
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Yes the price is very low but that's mainly because the hash rate is so low and it doesn't take much to make a lot of coins. We need exposure to get hash rate up then we will see value rise!
it's dead

Best way to kill a coin is to announce that its dead. Please keep your opinion to yourself.
I will continue to trade my alive and well coins on allcrypt, which just so happens to be the best exchange yet in my opinion

But people is selling very low. 25 millions max coin 100 satoshis is low.
Activity: 140
it's dead

Best way to kill a coin is to announce that its dead. Please keep your opinion to yourself.
I will continue to trade my alive and well coins on allcrypt, which just so happens to be the best exchange yet in my opinion
it's dead

I think it is not dead.
Activity: 71
it's dead
THE FIRST POLITICAL CRYPTOCURRENCY

Piratecoin

Tell us more.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
Are we keeping PIR or do we really want to change to ARR?

ARR sounds cool, but PIR is already established.

I think keeping PIR would be better, and I could start a ticket on cryptorush.in for adding PIR to the voting ASAP. Wink

ARR ! (or even ARRR , since Doge and Moon have 4 letters too :-) it shouldn't be a problem for exchanges...

Are we going to get new wallets?  Mine still says PTC!!!
your wallet is forked!

Is not!!  Then the exchange is forked also!!

welcome back
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Needs a skull and bones

Piratecoin

nice but need more details
lol that line made me chuckle corny  Roll Eyes
I think 100 satoshis is pretty low. Look at catcoin. That is our goal.

It would help if anybody with buy orders at 30 or less removes them and moves them up near the top of the list. we also need a couple people to put $5-10 each towards buying out the low sell orders. We can then increase the buy orders up a little higher and try to get some stability around 100-150.

Of course, that doesn't work when people immediately sell at those new buy orders. If you guys work together and don't dump at 100, you can wait a little while and get 300 instead.

Teamwork makes the dream work.
I think 100 satoshis is pretty low. Look at catcoin. That is our goal.
Last Allcrypt sale was .00010500!!

LOL; but how was that possible? There was a lot sell order above this?

I've already spoken to allcrypt about this. your order will sell to the order at the same price, regardless of how many orders come before it. Easy way to manipulate the market and a little annoying. Devs seem to think its not actually a problem, so its low on their list of things to change.
Activity: 71

Piratecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Last Allcrypt sale was .00010500!!

LOL; but how was that possible? There was a lot sell order above this?
Pages:
Jump to: