Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 11. (Read 47854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Not quite as exciting today as yesterday in terms of hashrate and exchange volume. But the value and hashrate is still more than double what it was at the beginning of the day yesterday.

Keep diggin'

I'm going to follow up with The Pirate Bay today as well.

We need a better exchange to raise this.

I wrote a long request to the Austin Global Exchange (agx.io) admin asking them to add PIR at launch. Hopefully we can get one of these exchanges to see our potential and add us.

UPDATE:

Got a response...
Hello and thank you for your inquiry. Over the next 30-60 days we will be drastically expanding the market offerings on Austin Global Exchange. We will add Piratecoin to the list of coins for review.

Thanks,
Ryan
Austin Global
legendary
Not quite as exciting today as yesterday in terms of hashrate and exchange volume. But the value and hashrate is still more than double what it was at the beginning of the day yesterday.

Keep diggin'

I wrote a long request to the Austin Global Exchange (agx.io) admin asking them to add PIR at launch. Hopefully we can get one of these exchanges to see our potential and add us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Keep diggin'

legendary

Keep diggin'

legendary
Thats great, now lets vote!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If this coin makes it to 1/2 the current price of catcoin I would probably get fired for making a scene here at the office. Oh how I would love that  Grin

If people do not sell at low price
they are dumping at low price because the coin has no use..atleast for now
If this coin makes it to 1/2 the current price of catcoin I would probably get fired for making a scene here at the office. Oh how I would love that  Grin

If people do not sell at low price
legendary
A bit sell wall at 2100. People are selling low. I think this coin can hit same price than Catcoin.
legendary

Network hash is now 86 MH/s...

There were 1 or 2 days a few weeks back when a couple of whales (50 MH/s each) got on the coin but they quickly dropped off. We are doing this without any big farms yet. This is great!

Well now its about to break 100 MH/s

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

There were 1 or 2 days a few weeks back when a couple of whales (50 MH/s each) got on the coin but they quickly dropped off. We are doing this without any big farms yet. This is great!

Is that a Piratecoin record?

I believe it is.

Is that a Piratecoin record?
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Your cryptoproject should be this coin/nothing else. Why waste your time on something new when this is already here?
I'm a conservative libertarian so I cant really join your party. But I will say this is not just an opportunity for us to make the coin successful, but for you to make your project successful by adopting a coin that is already established.

The reason why, would be: it is not very democratic to just take a coin that already has been launched pirates are base-democratic. Also like i said this coin has not got the property’s nor the algorithm suitable.
Establishing a new coin is not that hard. Even more if you call this established.

P.s.: We also got conservative libertarian pirate members! We're not left or right, we're ahead Wink

I see. Well, good luck with your cryptoproject. Maybe when this coin has exploded you will see your error here.

I will look into the pirate party a little more since you metion that.

I wish you best luck with this coin exploding but even if it would i can't see a way the international pirate movement would now benefit from it the way it would if this would've been better planned...it's to late...that's the reason why i said this should've been better thought through before launching the coin.
legendary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This is the first time I remember seeing difficulty over 1.
legendary
Your cryptoproject should be this coin/nothing else. Why waste your time on something new when this is already here?
I'm a conservative libertarian so I cant really join your party. But I will say this is not just an opportunity for us to make the coin successful, but for you to make your project successful by adopting a coin that is already established.

The reason why, would be: it is not very democratic to just take a coin that already has been launched pirates are base-democratic. Also like i said this coin has not got the property’s nor the algorithm suitable.
Establishing a new coin is not that hard. Even more if you call this established.

P.s.: We also got conservative libertarian pirate members! We're not left or right, we're ahead Wink

I see. Well, good luck with your cryptoproject. Maybe when this coin has exploded you will see your error here.

I will look into the pirate party a little more since you metion that.
Pages:
Jump to: