Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 12. (Read 47854 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Your cryptoproject should be this coin/nothing else. Why waste your time on something new when this is already here?
I'm a conservative libertarian so I cant really join your party. But I will say this is not just an opportunity for us to make the coin successful, but for you to make your project successful by adopting a coin that is already established.

The reason why, would be: it is not very democratic to just take a coin that already has been launched pirates are base-democratic. Also like i said this coin has not got the property’s nor the algorithm suitable.
Establishing a new coin is not that hard. Even more if you call this established.

P.s.: We also got conservative libertarian pirate members! We're not left or right, we're ahead Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
More from me +25 Mh/s Wink
Activity: 54
Sell walls will be no problem once we get some consistent trade volume going...

Speaking of needing more hashes, looks like we got about 10 more MH/s since that post.

Yep, looking good!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Sell walls will be no problem once we get some consistent trade volume going...

Speaking of needing more hashes, looks like we got about 10 20 30 more MH/s since that post.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No doubt it can hit 5000 if we can get some more hashes

There are 2 sell walls at 4000.
legendary
No doubt it can hit 5000 if we can get some more hashes
Activity: 54
Thinking price can get up to 5000+ in no time!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hashrate/diff doubled in 2-3 hours.

+1 and price on Allcrypt went to 3500+
Price went up but no buysupport yet.

I see we have a little bit now thought Smiley

lmao, it just came up.

OMG. What´s happening?
legendary

Price went up but no buysupport yet.

I see we have a little bit now though Smiley

Just hope we get a bigger exchange then this coin can go up in value as it should be. Price went up but no buysupport yet.
legendary

I sent a request to cryptorush.
legendary
I also sent the crew over at The Pirate Bay an email asking if we could get involved with them. I asked if they would take PIR donations as they already take BTC and LTC. I also asked if they would be willing to let the community donate PIR to them and they could give some to their biggest contributers here and there. I think it would be great to see us link up with them as one other maytee said earlier.
legendary
I just sent Patrick at Cryptsy a follow-up email on getting PIR added to the voting list. I'll keep everyone updated on what I hear back.
Activity: 5
yes, PIR is still undervalued and really easy to mine. When it will reach a biger exchange the price will go fast up. At 500 satoshi u can buy the whole lot for about 100btc
Someone just bought up 100k PIR in Allcrypt! Price shot to 700 satoshi.

500 right now.
legendary
Mike Rotch::::
I think its not too late to link piratecoin with Pirate movement. I dont think it should be used to raise the coin price till u want it. Im from community collecting postal stamps and we have our private coin, which is from coin that ended very soon and we use it as internal activity, reward and voting system. We use it as fun not as currency. This crypto coins can be used for many purposes. I know one company which created their own coin and they distribude it to their customers as rewards for orders. And they can change it for gifts.
I think crypto currencies have a bright future not in big (that they will replace clasical currencies) but in small for local usage.
Donating this crypto to pirates is way to promote this coin, not to make money, but to find the use of this coin. But dont think that all who mined it will donate it cas someone will still wait to make money

thanks for the constructive input! as i said i was thinking about using it as an internal reward currency but i'm not sure if that would make any sense because of the upcoming pirate crypto coin project...

bright insight. it is really highly unlikely to replace bitcoin by piratecoin. so we have to find alternative ways to use this coin

...which seriously makes me doubt that it's sooo highly unlikely for a crypto to replace bitcoin because if pirates world wide unite...i think you get my point...i'm under the impression that's the reason why this coin is being promoted with the pirate party logo at the moment...

Donate? How many you want? This coin deserves to be a part of something big because it's being built on the backs of a community of nobodies that do not have massive mining farms and are not out to scam people but rather want to see their coin be useful and meet its true potential in value.

if this is true i invite everybody in this community to join their local pirate party and send me a pm with your email...i'll make sure you are in first row when our project starts and maybe, just maybe, this coin also can be of use if we figure something out together...but the coin the pirate movement plans is going to be a different algorithm and i'm not sure if it would even be possible implementing that with an hardfork into this coin...(i'm no expert neither do i suggest this, just in case somebody would raise that question)

Your cryptoproject should be this coin/nothing else. Why waste your time on something new when this is already here?
I'm a conservative libertarian so I cant really join your party. But I will say this is not just an opportunity for us to make the coin successful, but for you to make your project successful by adopting a coin that is already established.
legendary
Yeah they are super cheap considering how many per block and how many total coins. Anything under 10,000 satoshi is cheap to me.
Pages:
Jump to: