Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 3. (Read 47854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Well thats cool! Did you do that? Good job if so!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi motd2k,
Could you change the information of the thread please.

Pools : http://pir.hashturbate.com
          http://pir.pitythepool.com

Wallets :
windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!TFxSWaLS!CvHtjw_oslphJilDvFQ5ALX9ILlPOBFtYO9Ifq2YMLk
Osx : https://mega.co.nz/#!3VgyFbAA!nVsaItgRUGcyu6eqx9fzmzKjun3knKHrkWjLKLn0bkw

Block explorer : http://explorer.arrcoin.com:8080

It's very omportant for the consistency of this coin

Thanks
Hi Mortimer452,
Could you change the website on http://pir.pitythepool.com/

thanks
ok thanks Mortimer452
I will make the changes.. Good work Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
??

What? 3 web sites and everyone doing their own thing doesnt make sense? Imagine that...

Just reporting that the original domain name is now functioning again, this is and should be the official website.

When Motd2k took it down a couple weeks back, I registered arrcoin.com so the we could at least have a working website.  Recently, Motd2k transferred this domain to me, just letting everyone know it's back online now.
We keep arrcoin.com or piratecoin.co?
legendary
??

What? 3 web sites and everyone doing their own thing doesnt make sense? Imagine that...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Original website/domain is back online at http://www.piratecoin.co
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Your business model looks like the one from the underpants gnomes in southpark:

Step 1: Create Coin

Step 2:  ? ? arr ? ?

Step 3: Profit!

Maybe you should rename it to Trollcoin (even if it's already taken because who cares right?!)! at least then people would have a good laugh reading the former thread... XD

The irony of you talking about this is hilarious on so many levels.  In short, jog on.

A little self humor never killed anybody Wink

but too much can obviously kill a coin though! XD

What is self humor?  When you look in the mirror and laugh? 

You've added nothing productive to this whole thread and yet you still post.  Go ahead and 'talk to your techs' (ie the people who might actually have a grasp on how any of this interwebs stuff really works), and when you've done so... do your 'PRE-ANN' which would appear to have been your gripe all along.  Just don't call it PirateCoin, because, well, that IP is mine.  Have a good launch.

Arrr... this makes me sad... as our good friend Rodney Coin once said.... "Can't we all just get along?"

I gotta say I admire your passion but unfortunately I think that Mr Rotch be right about the future of pirate coin. There's not much especially catchy about it. The theme, yes... the name.. not so much. Hate to see anyone waste time on a dead end but regardless, we gotta respect a man's conviction and just know that if ye change yer mind that we welcome that kind of fire over in Bootycoin's ship.

legendary
Okay I'm on board with Captain Hank Booty. Mod2k, hand it over, or dont hand it over, but I think we need to go with Hank and get this thing going. I'm holding over 18% of total coins mined and this is what this stakeholder wants. The vote said change it as well so lets do it.
Activity: 84
You know....

It would only take around 0.5 btc to buy out all the way to 3700 satoshi.

1Mhash/s looks like it returns around $1/day. And there are not even enough buy orders so support that price if anybody did want to mine to sell.
Not to mention the difficulty is at a measly 0.04. Even at that diff nobody wants to mine it because the price is too low.

In order for anybody to give a crap about mining our booty, it needs to be real gold, not fool's gold. If anybody else wants to help, we could steal the whole lot of those low orders and jack up the value of our treasure.

And if we put in 0.5BTC you don't think it will be dumped down again? Because of the low diff...

Even if not then what? Who will buy from that point on?
It would simply need more people interested and the coins spread out to many different people so everybody just has a little booty. To achieve that there must be some use to the coin not just a lot of "arrr!" and "scullywags!".
A Pre-Ann would at least had created a pump and dump hype but it's only that if nothing else is offered to be done with a coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You know....

It would only take around 0.5 btc to buy out all the way to 3700 satoshi.

1Mhash/s looks like it returns around $1/day. And there are not even enough buy orders so support that price if anybody did want to mine to sell.
Not to mention the difficulty is at a measly 0.04. Even at that diff nobody wants to mine it because the price is too low.

In order for anybody to give a crap about mining our booty, it needs to be real gold, not fool's gold. If anybody else wants to help, we could steal the whole lot of those low orders and jack up the value of our treasure.
Guys since this coin is truly not going anywhere I say we ask Mr. Booty or whatever his name is to take it. I mean seriously, we have nothing here and no future without someone that is competent taking charge whether it is the direction we WANT or not. We HAVE to do something or we will become nothing.

Captain Hank Booty! ^^

But seriously I think I underlined their business strategy pretty accurate so basically we're fucked....

because if I were hank I would not risk my business strategy getting compromised by a bunch of guys who...I don't know how to put it actually...it just makes me sad...

Taking time arguing with me and trying to make me look bad after bailing at first but on the other hand don't even react to serious questions of community members...wtf?!
legendary
Guys since this coin is truly not going anywhere I say we ask Mr. Booty or whatever his name is to take it. I mean seriously, we have nothing here and no future without someone that is competent taking charge whether it is the direction we WANT or not. We HAVE to do something or we will become nothing.
'BOUT TH' DOUBLOONS
MINING Arrrr!
http://pir.pitythepool.com/
legendary
So... We up to 10,000 satoshi yet?

No?

Well then lets talk about how to get there and do it.
Your business model looks like the one from the underpants gnomes in southpark:

Step 1: Create Coin

Step 2:  ? ? arr ? ?

Step 3: Profit!

Maybe you should rename it to Trollcoin (even if it's already taken because who cares right?!)! at least then people would have a good laugh reading the former thread... XD

The irony of you talking about this is hilarious on so many levels.  In short, jog on.

A little self humor never killed anybody Wink

but too much can obviously kill a coin though! XD

What is self humor?  When you look in the mirror and laugh?  

You've added nothing productive to this whole thread and yet you still post.  Go ahead and 'talk to your techs' (ie the people who might actually have a grasp on how any of this interwebs stuff really works), and when you've done so... do your 'PRE-ANN' which would appear to have been your gripe all along.  Just don't call it PirateCoin, because, well, that IP is mine.  Have a good launch.

lol i have some of your shitcoins too you're forgetting that if that doesn't entitle me to post here what does? further i can't contribute to something, the posting and sometimes informing excluded, where certain people are thinking in terms of mutany (also talking about you that way) instead of cooperation and those people you give control and really believe that will lead anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: