Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 3. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello community!
someone has already tested the app for Windows ? I just want to understand how convenient it is to use it already at these stages of project development
Activity: 8
please tell us does the team plan to participate in blockchain events this year ?
And also I would like to know when I can expect to see more webinars
Activity: 7

Hello to the team !
please tell me how much income from staking I can get?
still I would like to understand all this

look at the information on the site or write to the official chat. Here the team does not answer questions very often as far as I understand .
I also applied to the official chat

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I don't think the team should be spending that much money right now and they should be focusing on developing the platform right now

in fact, this is a fully working project and at the moment everything will depend on the popularity of this project !
and you need to understand that Manda is ready to do this this year

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

I also believe that the team will need other exchanges now . This will help make the project as popular as possible but you need a lot of money for listing

I agree with you ! more popular exchanges will be needed but this will require a lot of money which the team does not have at the moment if I understand everything correctly
Activity: 10

please tell me will you be hosting webinars every Wednesday ?
I just want to get as much information as possible about the team's future plans

I advise you to watch each webinar in order to better understand how the project will develop further and what awaits us this year
Activity: 9

where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project

The site has a roadmap and you can see that the project has global plans, but they will also need to get a listing on the top exchanges in order to increase the volume of trades

But I see that the demand for tokens is growing now and I am really happy about it .
and I will continue to monitor how the project is developing right now

I am happy that the app is becoming more popular every day and the number of downloads is growing and now it is a good investment for the long term . Especially since there is a good opportunity to receive passive income

This will essentially be staking but it can still be a good investment for the long term right now .

especially since there is a good opportunity to get passive income and this will also be a very good motivation for me
Activity: 7

This is a really useful project for the community and I like what the team does for us . I will be waiting for news about the contests and I would love to participate in it

watch their Twitter feed and there are always announcements about new contests .
and I really like the way the team is developing this project right now

What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world

Please look at the white paper of this project and it would be very interesting for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

I am actively using the project for me now and I must say that it is very convenient . I mean it is very convenient to use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services now and the fees are minimal at the moment
This is a really useful project for the community and I like what the team does for us . I will be waiting for news about the contests and I would love to participate in it

please tell us what are your plans for the development of the project next ? Are you planning to add new coins to the app and support third-party wallets ?

I don't really understand what you're talking about but you need to understand that the app should be as secure as possible since millions of people will use it in the future

I am happy that the app is becoming more popular every day and the number of downloads is growing and now it is a good investment for the long term . Especially since there is a good opportunity to receive passive income

This will essentially be staking but it can still be a good investment for the long term right now .

Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?

This is the case at the moment, but I hope that the project can scale quickly and will continue to follow the news on this issue . All the same, it is important for the growth rates of token

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

I don't really know what you mean . But basically I like how this payment system works and wish I could get a debit card in my country

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

The fact that more popular exchanges are needed now is a fact, but this also requires a lot of money and now the team is not profitable to spend such a huge amount
please tell me will you be hosting webinars every Wednesday ?
I just want to get as much information as possible about the team's future plans

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I'm using the app now and it's pretty convenient and I don't really need a listing right now to pay for products and services in the real world )

where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project

the site has all the information about this . But I must say that this is in fact a working project at the moment and you will just need to scale the payment system

What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world

Please look at the white paper of this project and it would be very interesting for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

I now actively use the platform to pay for goods and services and I must say that this is all really convenient for me
Pages:
Jump to: