Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 5. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
has the app already passed any security audit ?
I just want to understand how my assets will be protected right now
Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?
please tell us what are your plans for the development of the project next ? Are you planning to add new coins to the app and support third-party wallets ?
Activity: 4
What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world
Activity: 2
I am happy that the app is becoming more popular every day and the number of downloads is growing and now it is a good investment for the long term . Especially since there is a good opportunity to receive passive income
how do I use the staking capabilities now ? I just want to understand how much income I can get right now

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

This looks like a good payment system that can quickly scale around the world and so I decided to support the team as it will be most profitable in the initial stages
Activity: 1

at the moment, this is one of the best blockchain applications I've seen . And thank you to the team for this unique opportunity . Now I can conveniently use cryptocurrencies every day .

I still use it every day to pay for goods and services and it will be very profitable for me !
I will continue to monitor the development of this project and you need to understand what the team plans for this
at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

do you plan to add any services for investors to this wallet ? I still would like to understand how this will work and do not think the functionality can be expanded

you can use node launching or stacking and thus get a huge income !
I think that would be just fine

now there is a possibility of staking and it will be just fine for getting passive income .
Activity: 5

I like the way the project is working and developing, but I also need to understand how quickly it will scale and what will be the potential for investors ?

the more the project is scaled up the more demand for these coins will be and the price will grow and I think we will be able to see X7 this year

As I understand it, thanks to the platform, it will be possible to use cryptocurrencies to buy goods and services around the world . It looks like it will be a great payment system

And I like that it works now and in fact tokens have a huge potential at the moment .
I see this as a long term investment
please tell me how I can now issue a debit card ? will I have to get it in the mail or how will it all work at the moment ?
Hello to the team!
in which country is your project currently registered and what licenses and patents do you have to implement this project ?

what are the advantages of using your coins in the app ?
it's important for me to understand this . Are there reduced fees or something similar ?

I also need to understand what the prospect of using this particular coin is . At the moment I'm using dash for me

More than 1 million users use dash as a means of payment in Venezuela, but I need to understand what is the prospect of this coin, as I like the payment system that the team is building now

What additional features do you plan to add to the app ? This can be a business loan or something similar

I haven't seen any such news yet but as I understand the main issue is that the team wants to build a new payment system that will be convenient to use every day
What additional features do you plan to add to the app ? This can be a business loan or something similar
at the moment, this is one of the best blockchain applications I've seen . And thank you to the team for this unique opportunity . Now I can conveniently use cryptocurrencies every day .

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient

The epay card is only available to EU citizens, but you can use it worldwide anywhere Mastercard® is accepted

I think you can quickly scale around the world as the demand for such services will be huge .
we need to think about development in Asia

In fact the app is working all over the world right now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
Activity: 2
As I understand it, thanks to the platform, it will be possible to use cryptocurrencies to buy goods and services around the world . It looks like it will be a great payment system
Pages:
Jump to: