Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift) - page 4. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

I also believe that the team will need other exchanges now . This will help make the project as popular as possible but you need a lot of money for listing
please tell us what events the team is planning for us in the near future ?
and where can I see information about the latest contests ?
Activity: 10

Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?

you can only get a card in Europe but in the future pay for goods and services around the world and this will also need to be understood
Activity: 8
Hello to the team !
please tell me how much income from staking I can get?
still I would like to understand all this

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

I don't really know what you're talking about . The team already has a ready made payment system that just needs to be scaled up

has the app already passed any security audit ?
I just want to understand how my assets will be protected right now

I really don't understand what kind of audits you're talking about. now many people use this app and now it is as safe as possible

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I don't think the team should be spending that much money right now and they should be focusing on developing the platform right now
Activity: 8
where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project
Activity: 2

What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world

Please look at the white paper of this project and it would be very interesting for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
Activity: 4

What additional features do you plan to add to the app ? This can be a business loan or something similar

I haven't seen any such news yet but as I understand the main issue is that the team wants to build a new payment system that will be convenient to use every day

I also actively use the app and I must say that this is one of the most convenient ways to connect cryptocurrency and Fiat money

Yes, it's really very convenient ! It is also convenient to use steam gift cards
Now I will continue to monitor this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

at the moment, this is one of the best blockchain applications I've seen . And thank you to the team for this unique opportunity . Now I can conveniently use cryptocurrencies every day .

I still use it every day to pay for goods and services and it will be very profitable for me !
I will continue to monitor the development of this project and you need to understand what the team plans for this

This still works just fine. I mean, this is a great me and a popular business right now .
The team has done a great job and it will be just fine

we will see how the project will develop further and I think the prospects will be huge if the team scales the project around the world
Activity: 3
What do you offer for investors at the moment ?
what methods will be used to generate passive income? and do you plan to cooperate with any banks ?

Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?

at the moment this is only available for residents of Europe but you can pay for goods and services around the world using a master card
Activity: 5
now there are good trading volumes but still in the future it should be millions of dollars every day and I think we need to attract more business partners now

has the app already passed any security audit ?
I just want to understand how my assets will be protected right now

what kind of audits do you mean if this is a fully working project right now and it means it's pretty safe I think
Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

What additional features do you plan to add to the app ? This can be a business loan or something similar

I haven't seen any such news yet but as I understand the main issue is that the team wants to build a new payment system that will be convenient to use every day

I also actively use the app and I must say that this is one of the most convenient ways to connect cryptocurrency and Fiat money

This is the main purpose of this project and it can become very popular . As more and more people will use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services in stores

at the moment, this is one of the best blockchain applications I've seen . And thank you to the team for this unique opportunity . Now I can conveniently use cryptocurrencies every day .

I still use it every day to pay for goods and services and it will be very profitable for me !
I will continue to monitor the development of this project and you need to understand what the team plans for this

This still works just fine. I mean, this is a great me and a popular business right now .
The team has done a great job and it will be just fine
Activity: 3

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?
Pages:
Jump to: