Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 10. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 03:55:47 PM
Anyone else having issues with withdrawals of unify coin on hash-to-coins?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 02:36:01 PM
Thank you, I see the payment.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 02:06:36 PM
I mining on this pool 24 at a rate of 1 Gh/s, and by  not got a cent.
It is very bad that there is no statistics on the blocks and the shars it is very frightening away from using the pool.

Hi,

What coin do you mine? BCC?
Do not worry about your 24 hours with 1Gh/s. All solved shares stored at the pool database and you get your coins immediately after pool solves a block.

It's been 6 days already, I still have not received payment for the work of my miner. The block has long been found. What is the problem ?
my nickname on the pool fastik

Check your account, pool just found BCC block.
You need to select coin with less round time if you want a fast result.
October 11, 2017, 03:42:57 AM
It is very bad that there is no statistics on the blocks and the shars it is very frightening away from using the pool.

Hi,

Do not worry about your 24 hours with 1Gh/s. All solved shares stored at the pool database and you get your coins immediately after pool solves a block.

It's been 6 days already, I still have not received payment for the work of my miner. The block has long been found. What is the problem ?
my nickname on the pool fastik
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 04:22:40 PM
There are a lot of things I like about this pool. I have a suggestion about coins that are chosen not to mine as the system seems to get stuck on the last coin that was mined even when the profitability is really low and can lag for quite a while One of the main contenders is dot which I have chosen not to mine. Now if you could tweak the program to either remove the coin completely from the users list when chosen not to mine, or simply start to mine the second most profitable coin, I think it would greatly improve that particular feature and a lot more hash rate could be allocated to the coins the miner really wants.
yup..this is a great pool..the only thing that i can consider a minus is the fact that they only suport scrypt coins, but a great pool
Activity: 126
October 09, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
There are a lot of things I like about this pool. I have a suggestion about coins that are chosen not to mine as the system seems to get stuck on the last coin that was mined even when the profitability is really low and can lag for quite a while One of the main contenders is dot which I have chosen not to mine. Now if you could tweak the program to either remove the coin completely from the users list when chosen not to mine, or simply start to mine the second most profitable coin, I think it would greatly improve that particular feature and a lot more hash rate could be allocated to the coins the miner really wants.
Activity: 150
October 09, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
Besides the possible earnings/payouts a pool only exist because of the miners connected to it. And they will all leave if there is no trust in the pool operation. It all lives on trust. Not communicating on issues and not providing transparency on your hashrate, shares, etc. fuels feelings of distrust.
Activity: 4
October 09, 2017, 10:44:22 AM
Would also like to hear what is happening.

BR / Boosti
It's ridiculous. Has this happened before, do you know? Managed to get 5 of my miners switched to another pool through team viewer but the other 5 are hashing and pointing at nothing with status not showing dead. If something isn't done they will lose a lot of clients fast. Absolutely mortified, I was enjoying using this pool. We need a good explanation to why this is happening and no support or news.  Angry

Since I am using H2C which is some months I didn't experienced any problems. So lets look positive in the future and see what they answer Smiley

Everything is up again and running
October 09, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
Yea you would think they would release some type of info!
It's looks like its just slowly coming back to life now. Could the dev provide us with some reassurance any future problems would result in the ports being killed so our miners can pool elsewhere whilst problems are rectified. I want to provide a lot of hash rate to this pool but cba with these problems again
Activity: 12
October 09, 2017, 10:06:20 AM
Yea you would think they would release some type of info!
October 09, 2017, 09:25:11 AM
I've got to say this is a very slow response to a major problem. Why cant you make the ports dead until the problem is fixed? Someone is stealing my hash rate and I want to know why. Around 5 am UTC time this has occurred and still no response. Just kill the ports for now please.
October 09, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

BR / Boosti
It's ridiculous. Has this happened before, do you know? Managed to get 5 of my miners switched to another pool through team viewer but the other 5 are hashing and pointing at nothing with status not showing dead. If something isn't done they will lose a lot of clients fast. Absolutely mortified, I was enjoying using this pool. We need a good explanation to why this is happening and no support or news.  Angry
Activity: 4
October 09, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

BR / Boosti
October 09, 2017, 04:50:53 AM
I have 5 g/h pointed towards the pool. Where is all the hashing power going now? And why is status not showing dead so my miners automatically mine on a different pool. Very frustrated as I will not be able to configure my miners until I get home from work. This needs sorting.
October 09, 2017, 04:42:57 AM
What is happening with the pool today my workers are not showing as active on the website! but status of my miners showing alive and receiving blocks. Could I have a reason for this urgently. I like this pool, but will have to cease using if this is not resolved. I haven't received any emails or notifications. Thanks
October 08, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

Hi,

yes BCC, Thanks for the answer I will wait.
It would be nice to add the statistics of finding blocks as it happens on all pools.
October 08, 2017, 02:31:59 PM
When the block is found, will I get a reward for all hours of work?

how is the profit distributed? why is there no stats on the pool?

Pool uses proportional payout system. You get your coins immediately after pool solves a block.
October 08, 2017, 02:27:46 PM
I think HTC can be a really awesome pool to mine on because you can select your coins to be in the mix yourself. See some other benefits as well but I really don't understand the pool just yet. Also, asked a question here as well as submitted a support request but *zero* response. Does not give me a lot of confidence to switch over my miners again.

Maybe the community here knows,

1. How does the autoswitch feature work? When does a switch occur?
2. When I've mined a certain coin for 16 hours, where can I see my submitted hash rate (or anything for that matter). Wallets remain empty? Does a balance only occur when a block is found?
3. If balance only occurs when a block is found, how does that impact the auto-switching feature? If I'm only auto-hopping coin to coin without blocks being found I'm wasting my hash rate.
4. If I do not have a wallet address for a coin, does the balance still accumulate?

For now sticking with other pools.

Thanks

1. Autoswitch:
Every 15 minutes pool backend compare what coin is more profitable, and if current coin not on the top, it checks new candidate.
Candidate must meet several conditions:
 - Estimate block time < 30 minutes (determined based on switched miners aggregate power)
 - Switched pool hashing power < 50% of target coin network to avoid coin fork and be sure that hashing power utilized efficiently
 - When pool switch workers to the next coins and this coin mark you as excluded, then pool just ignore your worker and it continues to mine current coin

2. This pool uses proportional payout system, you get your coins after pool solves a block.  Currently, you can't see how many hashes you solve.
3. As I wrote before pool select coins with round time less than 30 minutes therefore usually there are no problems with the hashrate waste.
4. Yes, you can start mining without any address.
October 08, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

Hi,

October 08, 2017, 06:13:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: