Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 9. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 08:16:45 PM
Help Please.

Ive been trying to connect to the Hash- to -coins pool but have not had any luck. I don't need to DL the Cgminer if im using an L3+ do I? If so, are there any instructions on how to set it up anywhere?

Huh

hashtocoins shows up as DEAD in my miner settings.

Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
October 17, 2017, 06:09:04 PM
Point you miner towards provided pool addresses. Or are you using GPU's?

Using GPUs but getting a D3 soon. how does one 'point' a mining rig at anything? Thats why I was seeking step by step instructions.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2017, 04:02:36 PM
Anyone else having issues with withdrawals of unify coin on hash-to-coins?

UNIFY disabled, withdrawals performed once per day. Are you make a withdrawal request?

I've made a withdrawal, but not showing in my wallet. I checked the transaction id on unify's explorer and its nonexistent.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
October 16, 2017, 11:11:58 AM
no they will mine. But i usually mine single coins and have auto-switch turned off.
Activity: 13
October 16, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
this d=65536 means that coins with lower difficulty wont be mine ?
October 16, 2017, 09:28:25 AM
what is the best port for l3+ antminer ? and what parameters is good to add ?
i use 4444, with d=65536. works fine for me.
Activity: 13
October 16, 2017, 08:35:39 AM
what is the best port for l3+ antminer ? and what parameters is good to add ?
October 15, 2017, 02:19:48 PM
Point you miner towards provided pool addresses. Or are you using GPU's?
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
October 15, 2017, 12:12:06 PM
Is there a step by step instruction on how to set H2C? Like a really simple one. I saw something about aiming your miners at something or other but I don't know how to do that. and then the only video on how to set it up is in Russian.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 06:17:51 AM
Would also like to hear what is happening.

BR / Boosti
It's ridiculous. Has this happened before, do you know? Managed to get 5 of my miners switched to another pool through team viewer but the other 5 are hashing and pointing at nothing with status not showing dead. If something isn't done they will lose a lot of clients fast. Absolutely mortified, I was enjoying using this pool. We need a good explanation to why this is happening and no support or news.  Angry
Still no support or explanation regards to what happened on October 9th. Even when the dev was online about 4:30 pm London time that day (11 hours after the initial problem), failed to provide information. For this reason I decided to remove my miners to prohashing. Something happened there the other day and instant support and miners were credited 15% extra on top of their earnings when the problem had been resolved. Very shady goings on when hash-to-coins dev is being selective about which questions they answer, and which they do not. I won't be back. I suggest others tread very carefully.

You are right, maybe I did not sufficiently highlight the problem.
I'm sorry that this happened. By coincidence, I did not react as quickly as I should. Sometimes I just do not have the opportunity to use ssh and other tools.
The problem is trivial; arose because the database table auto increment value has overflowed. Now everything is fixed and the problem should not happen again.
Agree, support reaction time on the commercial products like Nicehash are matter.
Good luck.
Thanks for your response and reassurance. I appreciate this is a free pool to use. Before this had happened you where my number 1, with faster support and assistance you will climb back to the top of my list. I think exactly same problem occurred there and would not expect refunds from your pool, just an apology and explanation. It's no big deal. Cheers
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 08:24:36 PM
I've been mining Mooncoin for 7hrs and mined lots of coins but zero confirmed. Other coins are not this slow to confirm, does anyone know why?

PM me your pool account and I will check.

Replied and fixed so fast, thank you. 2% of my Moon withdraw is yours  Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 07:36:32 PM
I've been mining Mooncoin for 7hrs and mined lots of coins but zero confirmed. Other coins are not this slow to confirm, does anyone know why?

PM me your pool account and I will check.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 07:20:38 PM
Activity: 12
October 14, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

It went down for 15 minute about site was UN-accessible as well Came back up At 6:29pm EST
October 14, 2017, 06:23:26 PM
Down Again EDIT went back onloine at 6:29pm EST just Info if it helps Cheesy
October 14, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

BR / Boosti
It's ridiculous. Has this happened before, do you know? Managed to get 5 of my miners switched to another pool through team viewer but the other 5 are hashing and pointing at nothing with status not showing dead. If something isn't done they will lose a lot of clients fast. Absolutely mortified, I was enjoying using this pool. We need a good explanation to why this is happening and no support or news.  Angry
Still no support or explanation regards to what happened on October 9th. Even when the dev was online about 4:30 pm London time that day (11 hours after the initial problem), failed to provide information. For this reason I decided to remove my miners to prohashing. Something happened there the other day and instant support and miners were credited 15% extra on top of their earnings when the problem had been resolved. Very shady goings on when hash-to-coins dev is being selective about which questions they answer, and which they do not. I won't be back. I suggest others tread very carefully.

You are right, maybe I did not sufficiently highlight the problem.
I'm sorry that this happened. By coincidence, I did not react as quickly as I should. Sometimes I just do not have the opportunity to use ssh and other tools.
The problem is trivial; arose because the database table auto increment value has overflowed. Now everything is fixed and the problem should not happen again.
Agree, support reaction time on the commercial products like Nicehash are matter.
Good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

BR / Boosti
October 13, 2017, 07:43:51 PM
Mining Pool Went down for me 15 minutes ago anyone having this issue? as well as not being able to access website?
October 13, 2017, 06:07:14 PM
Anyone else having issues with withdrawals of unify coin on hash-to-coins?

UNIFY disabled, withdrawals performed once per day. Are you make a withdrawal request?
Pages:
Jump to: