Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 112. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have destroyed my iphone and can´t access  the google auth app to disable the OTP. what can I do?

can´t Change anything without OTP -.- shit Huh Huh Huh Sad

Nothing can be done, RIP
Activity: 2
Can someone tell me why the SKEIN -algorithm not standard is included in the MultiPoolMiner Start-MultiPoolHub script?
I couldn't load the graphs page, now it's ok, also the mining revenue is ok. I was just confused what's going on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Whats happening to the ethereum pool?

your workers should show up on the graphs page, mine do.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Whats happening to the ethereum pool?

what is happening? is the pool offline?

i get this

I think they are being DDOS'd but that does not affect mining revenue, only the front end reporting. If you look at transactions in the ETH pool you will see you are still being credited for blocks found. The stratum servers aren't affected and even if not reporting all earning should be secure and eventually reported. I've seen this happen before in the past.
Activity: 6
I just started mining ETN on MPH, and it seems there's an issue with the displayed (or actually earned) ETN. If you looked on the right, it shows I earned 1314 ETN (daily numbers below also confirm this). But Confirmed + Unconfirmed on the left is just 1244 ETN. So which one is correct? I didn't withdraw any of the earnings.

https://imgur.com/a/bmfK4
Activity: 3
Is there any news about Siacoin? The exchanges are back already? The orphaned coins, will be something be done about it?
Sorry for place this question here if its the wrong area.
Thks in advance.
Activity: 224
Great,
now supr nova is closing its doors on ZCOIN where I was mining around 1 coin per day.

Now I have to come to this shitty pool and earn less than 1/2 of that, since its the only one that offes ZCOIN mining.
Hey you thief of a pool operator at Mining Pool Hub, go F*ck yourself, you asshole thief.

Once another pool opens up that allows me to mine ZCOin I will be out of this cesspool.

Wouldn't it make more sense to spend time mining the most profitable thing you can then convert to ZCOIN?  Maybe spend less time shitposting and more time finding other things to mine.

Well if you knew anything you would know that mining using the z-coin algorithm consumes 1/2 power.
I am only consuming 600 watts with my 8 x 1070 GPU rig.
Beat that, I dare you.
Also if you believe what is written on the mining pool hub front page as the biggest profit maker, your a bigger fool than I thought you were.

he is 100% right btw, you really should mine something else with you 1070. If you had 1080Tis I would almost agree with you
Activity: 20
Hi All,

Im trying to set up an account, I get Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address when I put my BTC wallet address into the wallet page, I have set default payout to BTC but 3 different BTC wallets wont work, any ideas?

Thanks
Activity: 14
what is happening? is the pool offline?

i get this

https://i.imgur.com/yrc0vHU.jpg
Activity: 204
Great,
now supr nova is closing its doors on ZCOIN where I was mining around 1 coin per day.

Now I have to come to this shitty pool and earn less than 1/2 of that, since its the only one that offes ZCOIN mining.
Hey you thief of a pool operator at Mining Pool Hub, go F*ck yourself, you asshole thief.

Once another pool opens up that allows me to mine ZCOin I will be out of this cesspool.

If your hash rate is the same, how are you earning half what you were at SuprNova?
Activity: 204
So again, i made it for myself. I am seeing if there would be any value if me making it configurable and sharing with others. Software would be free, and open source. I would accept donations though.

Sounds like a useful enhancement above basic sh/BAT files.  Put it up at Github.

It also makes sure i finish each pplns cycle before switching as the hub itself is managing my coin switching.

This is likely to be the most useful feature, because MPH already takes care of it for you on 17xxx and 12xxxx.  So if you can use that on the 20xxxx ports or other pools, it's very useful.

Activity: 182
How come for every 0.01 eth I mine only 0.083 is deposited on my Coinbase wallet ?

You're seriously asking that question in a public forum?

Sorry I meant 0.0083 for every 0.01. So roughly %20 less.

Did you bother to READ when you set-up the automatic transfer??

Its right on your Ethereum wallet page:

CASH OUT
Please note: a 0.0017 ETH transaction fee will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments

Minimum Cashout: 0.01 ETH

Payout will be processed within few minutes. Don't remove or change coin address after requesting cash out.

and

AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD

0.01-250000 ETH. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.0017 ETH TX fee will apply

0.01 ETH - 0.0017 ETH = 0.0083 ETH

Fixed rate transaction fee - transfer more ETH in fewer transactions.

r9
How come for every 0.01 eth I mine only 0.083 is deposited on my Coinbase wallet ?

Sorry I meant 0.0083 for every 0.01. So roughly %20 less.
Activity: 182

r9
How come for every 0.01 eth I mine only 0.0083 is deposited on my Coinbase wallet ?
Activity: 294
Great,

Wouldn't it make more sense to spend time mining the most profitable thing you can then convert to ZCOIN?  Maybe spend less time shitposting and more time finding other things to mine.

Well if you knew anything you would know that mining using the z-coin algorithm consumes 1/2 power.
I am only consuming 600 watts with my 8 x 1070 GPU rig.
Beat that, I dare you.
Also if you believe what is written on the mining pool hub front page as the biggest profit maker, your a bigger fool than I thought you were.
Activity: 11
Great,

Wouldn't it make more sense to spend time mining the most profitable thing you can then convert to ZCOIN?  Maybe spend less time shitposting and more time finding other things to mine.
Activity: 294
Great,

Jump to: