Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 115. (Read 487800 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have a question about payment. I have started mining electroneum yesterday and when first block was found (with luck 160%) I received 75etn as reward, my hashrate is 10kh/s, pool's hashrate 1Mh/s so that is expected. I waited for next block to be mined, but after about 6 hours I gave up. Block was finally found about 3 hours later. I get zero reward.  I think that I should received at least some coins but I didn't get anything when block was found. Why I didn't get any coins?
Activity: 35
I know volume is low on altcom
but is there a possibility for a pool like this with auto exchange?
see whattomine it has been high for a while now...
or do you think altcom will not sustain that high?

Thanks for the ETN pool! was asking for it in previous post. you are awesome!
Activity: 24
Miningpoolhub results after about 12 hours at 137MH on Lyra2REv2 using Mona as the mined coin:

Result converted from Mona and the payout in BCH: $3.50.

So, that's two cards going for 12 hours, at 720W (I measured.) which means about 80 cents worth of electricity, for a profit of $2.80.

Quite on the other hand, the INDICATED profit from Awesome Miner is 14-22 dollars per day, which would be closer to 2 to 3 times what I'm actually seeing, as far as gross profit goes.

https://whattomine.com/coins/148-mona-lyra2rev2?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=137000&p=720&fee=0.0&cost=.07&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

According to Whattomine, I should be profiting $13.01. (per 24 hours, remember, the 3.50 gross was from 12 hours)

But, alas, I am not. I am not on the same continent as that, let alone the same ballpark.

I really am curious where all the profit is going. I know where it is NOT going.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
It seems like you spend most of your time helping out MPH in the forums. why did you spend so much time making your miner able to work on other pools if you don't mind the question?

I love MultiPoolMiner by the way.
Hello operator. Can you take a look at getting this sort of interface running on the site
https://github.com/jimok82/MiningPoolHubStats

I got it setup using a cheap web server i had laying around. it was super simple. i like this for a dashboard of all the coins with something going on plus a readout of the current hasing of all connected miners.
i would donate my leftover $1.43 in BTC at the pool to help out.
Im  really hoping someone can answer a couple questions I have.

Ive been using MPH for a little while now and I got it successfully working mining a single coin with Awesome Miner but I cannot for the life of me get the auto profit switching to work. I get a stratum login error and Im not sure why. I even reviewed the diagnostics which shows the text from the command window and it all looks correct.

I also know that MPH has their own auto switching capability, does anyone want to clarify how this works? For example, I can select algos I want to run under the hub workers menu, and it gives the auto switching port as 12XXX but no exact port unless it's any port? Also, no server is specified but it seems that all their servers on their list are by algo so I have no idea what server to try and connect to.

So, what am I missing, can anyone help me get the profit switching automatically working properly with Awesome Miner?

Not that you would not get an answer here but Awesome Miner has its own thread and you might get a quicker/better answer there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/awesome-miner-powerful-windows-gui-to-manage-and-monitor-up-to-200000-miners-676942

Thanks, will post there also.
Also i recommend using multipoolminer. it is fairly easy to setup. just change the username in the start mining batch file to your name and remove the 2-3 algos not supported on MPH and you are good.

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Finally got around to switching to LTC. With the lag i expect bitcoin to keep trickling in for a while. How long is a good time to wait before i empty my BTC wallet if I don't want to get a little bit "stuck" in there under the min withdrawal limit?

Is waiting until i see the first LTC credited good enough?

Thanks Cheesy

i waited 3 days. and then some more came through. but it was only like $1.44 worth. and the last of it arrived around day 5. now is day 7 so there is probably not much left coming. but i would say wait at least 1 week if you cannot justify leaving any at all in there.
Activity: 21

Ive been using MPH for a little while now and I got it successfully working mining a single coin with Awesome Miner but I cannot for the life of me get the auto profit switching to work. I get a stratum login error and Im not sure why. I even reviewed the diagnostics which shows the text from the command window and it all looks correct.

I also know that MPH has their own auto switching capability, does anyone want to clarify how this works? For example, I can select algos I want to run under the hub workers menu, and it gives the auto switching port as 12XXX but no exact port unless it's any port? Also, no server is specified but it seems that all their servers on their list are by algo so I have no idea what server to try and connect to.

So, what am I missing, can anyone help me get the profit switching automatically working properly with Awesome Miner?

Not that you would not get an answer here but Awesome Miner has its own thread and you might get a quicker/better answer there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/awesome-miner-powerful-windows-gui-to-manage-and-monitor-up-to-200000-miners-676942

Thanks, will post there also.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 21

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Regarding stratum minimum difficulty, I was wondering about that. Though to some extent having it higher reduces the pool's operating expenses, it also makes it more difficult for low hashrate miners to get shares.

Cryptonight in particular, this actually makes a significant difference- since you can in fact CPU mine this with a reasonable profit, it would be nice if the minimum difficulty was a little bit lower in order to let people trying to get good results.

Was just playing with the tunings on my new Ryzen7 1700x. Its up to 260hash/s, while my old 750ti only gets 130 hash/s on cryptonight. But the stratum difficulty remains so high even after running for quite a while that it seems to only rarely submit shares.

I noticed that too last night.  Its ridiculously high on Cryptonight.  It doesn't adjust fast enough either.
Activity: 43
The miningpoolhub scams with the transaction fee size!
Its my monero withdrawal.
No explanations about huge tx fee from the support.

16976265   2017-12-16 06:30:03 (UTC)   TXFee      Confirmed   47VvBUVE...4NMg9kSa                                    n/a   0.01500000
16976264   2017-12-16 06:30:03 (UTC)   Debit_MP   Confirmed   47VvBUVE...4NMg9kSa   f272e14d...9adee17b   n/a   0.05746817

https://image.prntscr.com/image/b3X8ZIV_TeWxq8JmoARcWQ.png
oh f*ck. i dont check this. move hashrate to nanopool.

are we suppose to care ?

apparently we are, yeah..
What's the point of this re-post from EWBF miner? The guy (JohnnyDoeTheSecond) is obviously nuts. Just look through his most recent posts: He never made any miner work and only complains (in a very rude manner) about every single miner and pool being bad and stupid.

It was for humor. Cheesy
So what would be the best strategy for a single GPU miner such as myself (currently: single Vega 56 on Monero only, and single 1070 on Zcoin only)?

I've disabled auto exchange, and would like to minimise fees. It would take me about 30 days mining to reach the minimum payout amount of 0.5XMR on the Vega 56. The same time period should net me about 2 XZC from the 1070.

Can I enable Auto Exchange to Litecoin once a month to benefit from the lower transaction fees or should I just leave it on all the time? I'm not sure which coin to Auto exchange to at this point. Litecoin would have been ideal a week ago, Haha.

Use the multi-switch settings or your own software and focus on Cryptonight and Ethash.

Auto Exchange only works for future mined coins, not present balances.  So to avoid the fees you need to keep it on all the time.
Nicehash was rip off.  Did anyone watch the 1st video the 2 Nicehash guys released?  The 2nd guy in the video was investigated for crimes or did time?

The CTO operated and sold access to a huge botnet and also ran a cybercrime forum, so spent 4 years and 10 month in prison.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Check that your work has automatically registered onto the Ethereum pool:
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=workers

If it hasn't, add it then within a couple of minutes you'll see a hashrate next to it.

You can keep track of your shares and credits coming in here:
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=dashboard

After a few hours you should get a graph that has a more accurate speed than the dashboard:
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
I don't suppose there is any chance of zclassic (zcl) being removed?  It frequently spikes up in profitability and within a few minutes plummets down again.  The result being by the time the algo has switched to zcl, it's making a miniscule amount.  I mine solely equihash but zcl is dragging down profitability. I wish there was a way to exclude the nasty little thing.
Activity: 15
is there something wrong with eth pool?

thanks
Mego
Does it really work now?

I have mined for several hours and got nothing, but before that i have got 6 coins.
Activity: 88
Getting a rather low hashrate on ETH at the moment. Went from 29.5 mining on ethermine to 22 on MPH. running 10 x RX580.

Any ideas?
Activity: 94
Regarding stratum minimum difficulty, I was wondering about that. Though to some extent having it higher reduces the pool's operating expenses, it also makes it more difficult for low hashrate miners to get shares.

Cryptonight in particular, this actually makes a significant difference- since you can in fact CPU mine this with a reasonable profit, it would be nice if the minimum difficulty was a little bit lower in order to let people trying to get good results.

Was just playing with the tunings on my new Ryzen7 1700x. Its up to 260hash/s, while my old 750ti only gets 130 hash/s on cryptonight. But the stratum difficulty remains so high even after running for quite a while that it seems to only rarely submit shares.
Jump to: