Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 116. (Read 487800 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
auto switch port not working on cryptonight ?

Coin    Algo    Port    Norm. Profit    Pool Hash    Last Block
Monero    Cryptonight    20580    0.10884    25.55M    1h ago
Electroneum    Cryptonight    20596    -    966.30K    2m ago

and are you planing to add 1 more ?

Bytecoin(BCN) ? maybe it s on polo
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Quote from: kalimancr on December 16, 2017, 09:57:44 PM
If you are confused then just leave the pool to do its work unless you have a more specific question about the information you are looking at.

Very big stupid anwser.

this place is obviously not for you, move on now

You right Temporel, t's not good to be in a place where I'm about to lose 30% or more, if with your comment you want to say that I am a rookie you are totally wrong, if you read and inform yourself there are many people who complain about the way this pool work, is little transparent.

Complaining and reality are not the same.

Please ask more precise questions and provide the data for us to analyse should you require any further assistance.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Quote from: kalimancr on December 16, 2017, 09:57:44 PM
If you are confused then just leave the pool to do its work unless you have a more specific question about the information you are looking at.

Very big stupid anwser.

You right Temporel, t's not good to be in a place where I'm about to lose 30% or more, if with your comment you want to say that I am a rookie you are totally wrong, if you read and inform yourself there are many people who complain about the way this pool work, is little transparent.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The miningpoolhub scams with the transaction fee size!
Its my monero withdrawal.
No explanations about huge tx fee from the support.

16976265   2017-12-16 06:30:03 (UTC)   TXFee      Confirmed   47VvBUVE...4NMg9kSa                                    n/a   0.01500000
16976264   2017-12-16 06:30:03 (UTC)   Debit_MP   Confirmed   47VvBUVE...4NMg9kSa   f272e14d...9adee17b   n/a   0.05746817

oh f*ck. i dont check this. move hashrate to nanopool.

are we suppose to care ?
Activity: 20
Anyone else has trouble with ETN pool?

The sockets is closed apparently

cast_xmr-vega.exe -S us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20596
Activity: 65
Nice to see this pool has Electroneium, must give it a go. Pool says 0% fee for 1 week, when did this week start ?

Me too Smiley

the week started from yesterday I think Wink with the pool start

thanks
Mego

Very big stupid anwser.

what happened with eth pool??
i am mining now for 2 days and no profit, mining works ok but nothing shows in my balance, pool url is down

works fine here
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
From another thread:

I wondered why miningpoolhub was so abysmally slow, then found out they ratcheted their difficulty down to the minimum to cost users money and power and time but make it so their inadequate servers could keep up.

Sad to think that a business that is there, ostensibly, to be a facilitator of mining would attack their users in this manner rather than upgrade. I was getting 1/6th the usual rate on Lyra2REv2. After I found that tidbit, I realized why miningpoolhub sucked so very, very badly. Oh, and they never answered any tech support questions. Bad pool. Bad software. Just bad, all around.

Ah, yes, not many were ready for the outflux of users from Nicehash. But, they will be back to business as usual after the people flee their pools and software to go with far more trustworthy nicehash. Nicehash has answered every question I have ever thrown at them.

What's the point of this re-post from EWBF miner? The guy (JohnnyDoeTheSecond) is obviously nuts. Just look through his most recent posts: He never made any miner work and only complains (in a very rude manner) about every single miner and pool being bad and stupid.
Activity: 43
I Cant seem to figure it out.

I am mining ethash with my rigs, and auto convert to btc, and send to my wallet every 0.02btc.

The fees for this are still 0.0003 right ?

Or the autoexchange has more fees i cannot see ?

I can live with the 0.0003 fee to be honest.

Thanks in advance

0.2% for exchanging (to cover transaction fees)
0.0003BTC for withdrawing (to cover transaction fees)

Thanks bro, you cleared that out.
I can live with those percentages, thanks again.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I am mining ethash with my rigs, and auto convert to btc, and send to my wallet every 0.02btc.

Thanks in advance

0.2% for exchanging (to cover transaction fees)
0.0003BTC for withdrawing (to cover transaction fees)
Activity: 43

Thanks in advance
Activity: 141
Finally got around to switching to LTC. With the lag i expect bitcoin to keep trickling in for a while. How long is a good time to wait before i empty my BTC wallet if I don't want to get a little bit "stuck" in there under the min withdrawal limit?

Is waiting until i see the first LTC credited good enough?

Thanks Cheesy
MHB
Activity: 13
So what would be the best strategy for a single GPU miner such as myself (currently: single Vega 56 on Monero only, and single 1070 on Zcoin only)?

I've disabled auto exchange, and would like to minimise fees. It would take me about 30 days mining to reach the minimum payout amount of 0.5XMR on the Vega 56. The same time period should net me about 2 XZC from the 1070.

Can I enable Auto Exchange to Litecoin once a month to benefit from the lower transaction fees or should I just leave it on all the time? I'm not sure which coin to Auto exchange to at this point. Litecoin would have been ideal a week ago, Haha.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Nice to see this pool has Electroneium, must give it a go. Pool says 0% fee for 1 week, when did this week start ?
Activity: 16
What's going on with the autoexchange feature?
I had some Monero, I autoexchanged them to Litecoin they are debited, but no credit in Litecoin? Just gone...  Angry

Is there any technical problem with the autoexchange feature? Are we going to lose our credits?

me too on ethereum
the ethers was on exchange  2:44 AM my local time
then it became 0  6:05 AM my local time
the ether balance and BTC is the same without any raise
does it tack some time?
it is not much ethers but it is the ideas where they are gone?

Thanks
Mego

Autoexchange coins are gathered in one big pool before moving on the the exchanger then distributed among people. I'm not sure how often the coins go the exchanger. But during that, on exchange coins will disappear from your balance. It will come back as your desired coins once exchanging is complete, if not, it will come back as what it is, waiting for next exchange round.

You might see it come an go for serverl hours before exchange complete.

TBH, would be better if we don't have to see it popping in and out on our balance. Really startling for new users like me, worried i might have done something wrong.

To everyone who is Autoexchang to LITEcoin Please understand that the exchange will take a long time like almost 40 hours. This is because the exchange happends when a block is found on miningpoolhub, not just when a block is found. this applies to all exchanges of the coin you are converting too.

Ex. You want Litecoin so you need to wait for a block to be found on "miningpoolhubs" pool.         Hashrate for MPH is currently 179,023.41MH/s or 179.GH/s, but the Net hash rate is 93.40TH/s
So MPH Lite coin hashrate makes up 0.19164% of the NET hash rate. A block is found every 2.5 min or 150sec.
So you question will be then when does MPH find a block so i can get all my coins exchanged for LiteCoin/s.

The Answer: Average 1.09days or 26.16hours. This is a Calculated time, this might take longer/shorter depending on the pools luck. To everyone who is Autoexchang to LITEcoin Please understand that the exchange will take a long time like almost 40 hours. This is because the exchange happends when a block is found on miningpoolhub, not just when a block is found. this applies to all exchanges of the coin you are converting too.

20-30 hours or/ even more depending on MPH luck.

If you are Exchanging to Lite coin, again you need to wait Smiley
Activity: 12
I had some Monero, I autoexchanged them to Litecoin they are debited, but no credit in Litecoin? Just gone...  Angry

Is there any technical problem with the autoexchange feature? Are we going to lose our credits?

me too on ethereum
does it tack some time?

Thanks
Mego

Autoexchange coins are gathered in one big pool before moving on the the exchanger then distributed among people. I'm not sure how often the coins go the exchanger. But during that, on exchange coins will disappear from your balance. It will come back as your desired coins once exchanging is complete, if not, it will come back as what it is, waiting for next exchange round.

You might see it come an go for serverl hours before exchange complete.

TBH, would be better if we don't have to see it popping in and out on our balance. Really startling for new users like me, worried i might have done something wrong.
Activity: 16
Small update, been getting very good results with  Lyra2z (both GPU and CPU). Revenue and hash rate display is quite accurate Smiley also it seems to be quite efficient, power usage went down to 160 W for the whole system (compared to 225 W mining Lyra2v2).

Hope it stays profitable for some time

How do you get the CPU to work?
You using an AMD, or Intel chip ?
What intensity level is everyone using btw?    I herd that 19 is best, is this true?
What is a good Stratum difficulty?      I have 5 1080ti

IF anyone could help, it would be very appreciated Smiley
Activity: 65

me too on ethereum
does it tack some time?

Thanks
Mego
Activity: 61

Jump to: