Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 7. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I sent a mail to [email protected] 8 hours ago telling us-east & europe were not working, no reply so far... didn't see asia was working, switched to another pool, it will provide me a comparison...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Guys what happened ? Asia server seems to work but is it ok ? us-east says unauthorized and miner in eu server shows 0 hash rate.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
have same kind of problem

mostly 1 day no hashrate

some are connected and mining i see other can't connect or can't submit share

then my hashrate on pool is 0mh  even some are mining

i email them last night but looks like no body cares

I'm running on ASIA servers - HASH DOES DISPLAY IN ASIA
I changed over to ETHMINER.EXE as it seems that Phoenix miner might be out of DAG??

[[[edited]]]

nope the pool has probleme   nothing to do with dag

same probleme on etc and exp

i earn nothing even some miners are mining
i also add asia as 3rd pool and switch to that
Activity: 5

mostly 1 day no hashrate

then my hashrate on pool is 0mh  even some are mining

I'm running on ASIA servers - HASH DOES DISPLAY IN ASIA
I changed over to ETHMINER.EXE as it seems that Phoenix miner might be out of DAG??

[[[edited]]]
legendary

mostly 1 day no hashrate

then my hashrate on pool is 0mh  even some are mining, looks like i earn nothing just wasting electricity

Activity: 4
Hello,

I need your help. My config runs (again) a few months now and had daily returns mining eth. I haven't changed anything and form this morning I get the error from PhonixMiner 5.5.c (nothing changed!) "unable to authorize worker xyz" but the worker xyzzy does exist at mininigpoolhub and as said: nothing changed.

PhoenixMiner 5.5c for months now, very stable and none errors until 5 o'clock today.

THX Dirk

SOLVED: pool Europe and US seems down:

--> asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 works fine

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
US server and Europe server seem to be down.  Asia is still up.  I had to switch to it to get connection.
Activity: 2
Hey guys I've been having problems mining eth for about 2 days now! I am using phoenix miner and it was working flawlessly with miningpoolhub for over a year! Now suddenly 2 days ago i noticed that i cant submit ANY shares to the pool! The pool disconnects whenever the miner sends a share! This is in the logs: "GPU1 Unable to submit ethash share - pool disconnected".
I haven't changed anything on my end! Today I actually made 2 accounts on 2 different pools just to test and i can mine just fine there!!
Does anybody have the same problem? Any clue as to what i should do?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
i lost the OTP  Cry

Please explain. OTP no longer being accepted, or are you unable to genereate OTP token (cause you lost the device & backup codes)?

In my case MPH no longer accepts my OTPs. Error
Code:
'Invalid OTP. 8 attempts remaining. Sync OTP device's time if it's not correct. If you used valid OTP code just before, please wait few seconds and input next OTP code.'
I had to reqeust OTP reset :-(
Activity: 2
Can anyone answer, where miningpoolhub put 40% of my crypto.

0.00305364 btc $166 set autoexchange to ethereum
Now 0.03561 ethereum $98
Where is 41% of money?
as i see, fee for exchange is 0.3%. but not 41%.

upd:
today appeared, now
0.06032165 eth which is look like that sum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Activity: 90
Maybe the fees as you say are very high and they want to accumulate more coins before sending them to external exchanges.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MiningPoolHub/comments/mv0ufj/autoexchange/
"I made a new account and started mining on there and everything works fine."

Is it related to the removal of unused old algorithms (such as game)? The problem arose after this
i suppose for quick exchange and payment you have to visit the exchanges used by miningpoolhub (dove wallet, bittrex and poloniex) and see what pairs are being traded. if the pair you chose is not traded there, maybe you will have to wait. in any case an answer from  miningpoolhub would be better to clear things about autoexchange issues.

Do you mean the pairs shown on the auto-exchange page on MiningPoolHub? BTC and XMR are both supported on Poloniex, and there seems to be active trading on the exchange between them. But yeah, it would be good to hear directly. The BTC withdrawal fee is very high right now so these issues must affect a significant number of their users moving to exchange another coin.

Yes ! But you said your pair is supported so it is something else delaying the exchange. Maybe the fees as you say are very high and they want to accumulate more coins before sending them to external exchanges. We can only guess about the delay issues, that's why a direct answer from them would be best in your case.
Activity: 6
i suppose for quick exchange and payment you have to visit the exchanges used by miningpoolhub (dove wallet, bittrex and poloniex) and see what pairs are being traded. if the pair you chose is not traded there, maybe you will have to wait. in any case an answer from  miningpoolhub would be better to clear things about autoexchange issues.

Do you mean the pairs shown on the auto-exchange page on MiningPoolHub? BTC and XMR are both supported on Poloniex, and there seems to be active trading on the exchange between them. But yeah, it would be good to hear directly. The BTC withdrawal fee is very high right now so these issues must affect a significant number of their users moving to exchange another coin.
i suppose for quick exchange and payment you have to visit the exchanges used by miningpoolhub (dove wallet, bittrex and poloniex) and see what pairs are being traded. if the pair you chose is not traded there, maybe you will have to wait. in any case an answer from  miningpoolhub would be better to clear things about autoexchange issues.
Activity: 6
Isn't possible to use auto-exchange to transform BTC in other coins?
It's in the auto-exchange wallet for few days.

I've also been waiting a few days for my BTC to auto-exchange to XMR. It's just sitting in the BTC auto-exchange wallet - hoping to withdraw soon. Is it normally quicker?
In my case i mine ethereum. When i set autoexchange to rvn, dgb and grs i usually get paid in the same day. When i chose bsty i waited almost 2 weeks to get paid so i believe the delay has to do with the pairs chosen and if they are supported by the exchanges.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Isn't possible to use auto-exchange to transform BTC in other coins?
It's in the auto-exchange wallet for few days.

legendary
Has anyone else had problems with auto exchange? I cant swap out Eth for weeks.

Also why is the minimum auto withdrawal for Eth 0.01, and the fee is 0.003? that's extreme.

It is probably due to the high gas fees. They send it to exchanges to swap and that would cost a crap load of gas fees at this time. Probably better to swap for another coin right now?

miningpoolhub  should consider to add binnance exchange and add option to use the binnance chain to move coins

that woudl be a good step to lower fees

0.003 eth that hurt so hard

You can change eth to ltc or dash with 0.3% commission. Then send on a binance or other wallet.
The transfer will be much cheaper, but I don't know the exact fees for ltc and dash withdrawals.
Does anyone know what are the fees for ltc and dash payout from MPH?
I am also interested in the amount of fees for dash and ltc transfers outside MPH, which of these coins is cheaper to send from my wallet to another person?

not sure it s a good idea
there are also internal fees for auto exchange , and as it's slow to auto exchange  and price  go up and down , the results can get worse
Pages:
Jump to: