Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 4. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi.
My USER ID is 395021 and I can't withdraw my 0.05836825 ETH to an external (my) wallet.
How long will ETH withdrawal be disabled for? Shocked

Activity: 4
It's been almost 3 weeks with 0.00229291 stuck in auto exchange ETH->BTC.  I think this pool is dying if not dead.

Mine has been stuck for long time as well I'm surprised more people aren't complaining. Its a decent size pool and I have a lot more stuck than you. Its kind of worrisome even though they say they will solve and support every email to them. Now with the merge who knows how long it will be stuck or if anything will happen. It would be nice If it could get sent back to  our normal wallet so we can get it out of the pool.
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
From miningpoolhub site

- We closed Korean language page due to legal issues in Korea
- We will review, reply, solve and support to every email and issue sent to [email protected]
  Catching up the previous history and mails to recover the empty gap. We feel sorry that support was not fully responsive as before recently.
- ETH PoW related decision is not made yet. Still hearing your voices.
DrX
It's been almost 3 weeks with 0.00229291 stuck in auto exchange ETH->BTC.  I think this pool is dying if not dead.

I stopped exchanging in this pool, mining work nicely, have to think after merge if i still mine here something...
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
Activity: 4
We have found there have been a big issue with exchange trade, problem with ratio when transactions are made, my credits in bch has been divide by 10
I explain the trouble here https://www.reddit.com/r/MiningPoolHub/comments/vvok8n/problem_autoexchange_eth_to_bch/  
what happened ?
no answer from mail contact
Activity: 9
Unable to login. Please check your email and password.

(Account may be locked if you try login several times with wrong password. Please check your email for instructions to unlock if you think it's locked.)

did you have a same problem or is just me?

i have send Email: [email protected] And I don’t have Receive any email to unlock
DrX
I had auto-exchange on from ETH -> BTC,
now i have turned it off.
Looks like ETH -> BTC works but its really slow  Undecided
At least I havent lost any coins, the values match to mined coins.

I tested ETH to LTC and it worked fine for me.

My notices

ETH -> BTC, Slow (~4-5 days)
ETH -> LTC, Works normally
LTC -> BTC, Slow (~2 days)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Again today i got some btc, yesterday nothing and day before little bit...
Little bit strange...

so you auto exchange to btc?   so it s not some particular coins, it s the hole auto exchange what is stuck

if you get a bit, it can be explained  that is local btc you got, but part send to exchange is stuck
it first use local coins  then auto exchange if there are none

i m wondering if our coins are lost, because looks like no body there to fix that, that pool looks dead then
DrX
Again today i got some btc, yesterday nothing and day before little bit...
Little bit strange...
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i was on this pool sins i start in 2015

it s just stuck there

Ethereum    0    0    0.04240585    Manage Wallet
Ethereum-Classic    0    0    0.58873148    Manage Wallet
Expanse    0    0    0.16914740    Manage Wallet

so i change 2 days ago from pool to zergpool   auto exchange to dash

but there is a problem i m supposed to get at lease 0.15 dash a day  mostly more than 0.20

but i'm at 0.04 for almost 2 days  Huh    is it just slow in auto exchange and it's not calculated in unpaid ?  otherwise there is a serious problem
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Today part of the coins was changed so still "working" .. not sure whats the problem in there.

I just saw the same thing.  I had a small amount of bitcoin on "auto exchange wallet" move to "on exchange" after being stuck there for 4 months (it was small amount so it was extremely low priority for me).

I had talked to my buddy a few days ago, who knows someone that last talked to the pool operator four months ago, to see if he could find something out... maybe word got out.  I haven't talked to him about it since though.  My buddy is a software developer, and i'm a hardware guy.
DrX
Today part of the coins was changed so still "working" .. not sure whats the problem in there.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
Any good recomendations of another pool?

I don't do recommendations but anything yaamp (not yiimp) based will do autoexchange to almost any coin they mine.
There are a couple that are reliable and provide good support with threads here.
DrX
I think its better for people to start looking for new pool,
but i'll wait at least for a moment if they answer.

Any good recomendations of another pool?
Changing ETH -> BTC so i dont think its liquidity problem.

I'll wait for answer, i dont think the pool would work for long time with out operator.

EDIT: Tested auto-exchange to ltc and its working (for new mined coins), only now i have some "old" eth on exchange.

It's hard to say if there's an operator, certainly nothing visible. If not then wallets wouldn't be updated and mining would start
to fail on coins as the wallets become obsolete.

Most complaints are exchange related and it's hard to say if they ever got resolved or if the users just gave up.
Crypto exchanges have never been reliable, they pop up and disappear regularly. Eth<->BTC should be the easiest trade
to make so, you're right, this isn't a liquidity problem.

Regardless, isn't it time people started mining elsewhere with MPH having such poor or non-existant support?
DrX
Changing ETH -> BTC so i dont think its liquidity problem.

I'll wait for answer, i dont think the pool would work for long time with out operator.

EDIT: Tested auto-exchange to ltc and its working (for new mined coins), only now i have some "old" eth on exchange.
i think it might be running in auto and some parts of the pool might be broken.

I've received a dash payout from mph on the 5th and the 8th.

There are a lot of reasons. Pools usually payout from coins mined by others instead of going to an exchange and will
delay payouts if there aren't mined coins available in the wanted currency. If they have to buy them on an exchange
then low trading volume can make exchanging difficult. It's better to stick with highly liquid, easilly tradeable, coins for payouts,
like Dash.

I haven't mined at MPH in a very long time, it was one of the first auto exchange multipools, along with Wafflepool and TradeMyBit.
But yaamp changed all that.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Auto-exchange not working? my eth is stuck in exchange and has been for 4 days

same i auto exchange to dash  not working anymore

same here.. i guess pool is finally dead... that's a shame.  OP hasn't been on since 2020

i think it might be running in auto and some parts of the pool might be broken.

I've received a dash payout from mph on the 5th and the 8th.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?87685781ef902d097446d1474ae7d79fddc2f5ed45f07a87f70f7b6cba525a68

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?a48482dcd45b47da30f0590dcb3baa24c8b43cd3101b5570478fe74e3cad546e

both have shown up on my coinbase account.

DrX
I did send email to them, waiting for answer...
Pages:
Jump to: