Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 8. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Anyone contacted miningpoolhub support recently? 2 days now still no answer to my email and it is kinda urgent  Sad
Activity: 1
Has anyone else had problems with auto exchange? I cant swap out Eth for weeks.

Also why is the minimum auto withdrawal for Eth 0.01, and the fee is 0.003? that's extreme.

It is probably due to the high gas fees. They send it to exchanges to swap and that would cost a crap load of gas fees at this time. Probably better to swap for another coin right now?

miningpoolhub  should consider to add binnance exchange and add option to use the binnance chain to move coins

that woudl be a good step to lower fees

0.003 eth that hurt so hard

You can change eth to ltc or dash with 0.3% commission. Then send on a binance or other wallet.
The transfer will be much cheaper, but I don't know the exact fees for ltc and dash withdrawals.
Does anyone know what are the fees for ltc and dash payout from MPH?
I am also interested in the amount of fees for dash and ltc transfers outside MPH, which of these coins is cheaper to send from my wallet to another person?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

Also why is the minimum auto withdrawal for Eth 0.01, and the fee is 0.003? that's extreme.

It is probably due to the high gas fees. They send it to exchanges to swap and that would cost a crap load of gas fees at this time. Probably better to swap for another coin right now?

miningpoolhub  should consider to add binnance exchange and add option to use the binnance chain to move coins

that woudl be a good step to lower fees

0.003 eth that hurt so hard

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 4

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Am trying to mine eth but it keeps telling me "unable to authorize worker" then gives my eth wallet address as the worker. Using nvOC.
nvm...got it going now
Activity: 200
Merit: 3

Still waiting for the reduce of the BTC Withdraw please

Agree.

A 0.0006 BTC TX fee will apply

is far too much. This is approx 1 weeks mining for me :-(
Hey there, what's the fee for the automatic minimum payout of 0.01 eth?

The site says something about 0.003 fee on manual payouts, which would amount to 30% of the payout, but does that count for the automatic ones too?

Do other pools with 0.1 mininum payout use the same (proportional) fee?
I tried to log in but i got notification "Unable to login. Please check your email and password.
(Account may be locked if you try login several times with wrong password. Please check your email for instructions to unlock if you think it's locked.)"
But i cant find email to unclock it

Did this get solved?
Im having trouble with this aswell.

was worried it got hacked or something as I was logged in just a week or two ago.

I have tried requesting a new password aswell as making a new account, but not getting any emails..
Activity: 84
Yah man,  i dont know.
Its been a reliable pool, but unsure where the support guys are.
I cant understand the concept of this PIN code its a bit silly.
It expires so u cant use the same code.
So now when u need to change stuff in your account settings you need a pin.
So to get the pin u need to do  a reset, and then guess what , the pin code does not send to your e-mail.
This is madness.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I tried to log in but i got notification "Unable to login. Please check your email and password.
(Account may be locked if you try login several times with wrong password. Please check your email for instructions to unlock if you think it's locked.)"
But i cant find email to unclock it
Activity: 84
Hi, please forgive me if this is the wrong place to request help but i am not seeing any other contact details?
I have requested a PIN reset as the one i last used is invalid - i believe they expire?, i last used it 1 month ago?
So anyways i have requested a new one and for the love of me the new generated pin e-mail has not arrived.
Hope somebody can assist me here
Activity: 23
I also can't login even though I didnt change my password. It says its wrong and to check email but I got no email. Even "forgot password" doesn't send an email

I changed my password but I have Sam issue like you
I sent emails 3 times with my miningpoolhub email register , nobody response to my email about my problem , 5 days past from my first email I sent . I can't login to my account and I don't know why . please someone answer to me
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
What is the current withdrawal fee for ETH?
If I withdraw a minimum of 0.013...
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
Is anyone else having issues with the 'auto adjust' stratum difficulty feature for Ethereum just plain not working?  I've tried multiple miners and settings.  It's stuck at 12884.  I also tried putting in d=.1 and d=.05 and so on and d=0.5 you get the idea.  Nothing seems to work.  Tried both the miner .bat file and the login stuff on the mining pool hub website.

I'm quite baffled.  I can confirm GMiner 2.44 works with MHP now but, still, difficulty adjustment is not working.  I did try both the US East stratum and then European stratum.  Tried Phoenix Miner, Gminer, TRex, and NBMiner.

At this point it's looking like it's an issue on the pool side.
Activity: 7
I also can't login even though I didnt change my password. It says its wrong and to check email but I got no email. Even "forgot password" doesn't send an email
Hi,I can't login to my account . tried to contact with email but no one answer to my email . there is any support ?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
autoexchange  for Expense is stuck for 7 days

Expanse    0    0    29.89772421
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Hi how miningpoolhub work? Only withdrawl fees? How can i join your platform? Can i mine any cryptocurrency? Every 24 hours how many blocks?
Pages:
Jump to: