Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 6. (Read 487447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
looks like they enable xmr again

but no i did not try , i send mine to exchange my self, it s pretty fast and low fee

if it stuck, it will auto exchange or come back but it take many weeks

sometime i have eth or etc stuck for weeks

when i disable or change the  auto exchange coin, then the one what was on exchange already, get stuck for a wile
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have 0.06227794 monero coins already On Exchange for several weeks now and they still haven't converted to Ethereum yet (XMR -> Ethereum).  I have email support at miningpoolhub but I don't get any response back. 

Does anyone else have any problem with their coins stuck on Exchange?  Especially converting XMR -> Ethereum.

Thanks!

You can't convert those
You'll need to move them to an exchange yourself

You would have known this if you would have read a few pages instead of being lazy and begging for a solution - pfffft s/

I am sorry, I am new here.  Which pages mention about this problem?  Does any auto exchange for Monero coins work on Miningpoolhub? 

My coins are on Exchange already in Miningpoolhub, anyway I can get those coins back?
Activity: 2
I have 0.06227794 monero coins already On Exchange for several weeks now and they still haven't converted to Ethereum yet (XMR -> Ethereum).  I have email support at miningpoolhub but I don't get any response back. 

Does anyone else have any problem with their coins stuck on Exchange?  Especially converting XMR -> Ethereum.

Thanks!
Activity: 14
what will it take to add a new coin the mining pool (scrypt) ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is the us eth server down? Tried switching a miner back but registered 0 hash.
Activity: 1
Hello, sorry to bother you in this thread but i am out of options.
for some reason my account is locked out even though i have always used the correct password.
I have also tried the "forgot password" option but i did not receive anything on my email.
Please let me know what kind of information you want so that i can PM you.
thank you so much and sorry to bother you again
legendary
Anone else having trouble with AE? my funds have been just sitting on the exchange for several days, and wont trade.

ETH -> XMR

you can't auto exchange in xmr
Activity: 25
Anone else having trouble with AE? my funds have been just sitting on the exchange for several days, and wont trade.

ETH -> XMR

You have to check the trading pairs in the exchanges miningpoolhub using (dove wallet, bittrex, etc). If the pair do not exist then you have to wait until it does.
Activity: 4

ETH -> XMR
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Mining ETH and auto-exchanging to BTC, I notice it's usually about every 2 hours it would auto-exchange (looking at BTC transaction logs in MPH).  As of now (5/14/2021 22:34:42 UTC), the last transaction was 13:07:47 UTC.

Looks like 9 hours without any activity.  Does anyone know if something is going on?

Looking at ETH's transaction logs, there's still debit activity recently going to the auto-exchange.
legendary
maybe  auto exchange to ravecoin don't work well

did you try an other one? etc or dgb  have small fee and i m sure they work
Activity: 33
Is the minimum withdrawal for BTC the same for auto exchange? had around £25 worth of BTC on MPH for about 2 years (it was like 2 quid back in 2018), I tried to AE to something else that's cheaper to move and its been stuck in the AE wallet for days.

I have checked the exchanges for the pair I'm after and volume is more than enough (its over a 100 btc in 24 hours)

no there is mostly no minimum for auto exchange, what coins did you auto exchange too ? maybe it s a not much used coin

most popular coins are auto exchange after few hours, if it did not auto exchange, check if that coin is enable in auto exchange and if available (some are not)

eth/etc/exp/ dgb works

Trying to exchange around £25 in BTC and £7 in LTC to Ravencoin. That way I only end up paying 1 withdrawal fee rather than a fee for the LTC and a fee for the rest.

EDIT: Taken the LTC out as its taking forever to Auto exchange, just the BTC left now, not enough to withdraw on its own and still stuck in the auto exchange wallet.
legendary
Is the minimum withdrawal for BTC the same for auto exchange? had around £25 worth of BTC on MPH for about 2 years (it was like 2 quid back in 2018), I tried to AE to something else that's cheaper to move and its been stuck in the AE wallet for days.

I have checked the exchanges for the pair I'm after and volume is more than enough (its over a 100 btc in 24 hours)

no there is mostly no minimum for auto exchange, what coins did you auto exchange too ? maybe it s a not much used coin

most popular coins are auto exchange after few hours, if it did not auto exchange, check if that coin is enable in auto exchange and if available (some are not)

eth/etc/exp/ dgb works
Activity: 33

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
ok

they answer to my email

Hi,
There was the AWS network connectivity infra issue(ETH: Europe, us-east servers only) and the issue resolved.
You can mine as usual.
We will improve our server and make sure to prevent the recurrence of it.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

That's great, but did they mention why it took them so long, and why there were no communications?

EDIT: People are still having issues.  https://www.reddit.com/r/MiningPoolHub/comments/n6bj0d/us_server_is_back_up/
Activity: 5
I am using Asia server for 14 hours now and i haven't even earned the half eth of that i used to earn in the US server.

Edit : I switched back to the us-east server to check if the problem is fixed. It seems to be working and submitting shares.

I concur - US back online
legendary
ok

they answer to my email

Hi,
There was the AWS network connectivity infra issue(ETH: Europe, us-east servers only) and the issue resolved.
You can mine as usual.
We will improve our server and make sure to prevent the recurrence of it.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 25
I am using Asia server for 14 hours now and i haven't even earned the half eth of that i used to earn in the US server.

Edit : I switched back to the us-east server to check if the problem is fixed. It seems to be working and submitting shares.
Activity: 5
Guys what happened ? Asia server seems to work but is it ok ? us-east says unauthorized and miner in eu server shows 0 hash rate.

ASIA working and appears to be paying.........
Pages:
Jump to: