Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 112. (Read 57299 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Looks like data organization needs to be fixed, when I sort TTF for example it sorts just the numbers and doesn't take into account the minutes or hours.  So many times if I am trying to find the shortest TTF, it will organize hours first  before minutes

2 hours
3 hours
5 hours
5 minutes
7 hours
7 minutes

and so on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
I need to do some stratum improvements preventing not autotradable coins mining in option 3.
I will get Xevan deployed first, and once ready will gradually apply for all others algos.

COMPLETED:
Did some updates to prevent mining of autotradable coins in Option 3. For example please mine AMS and NYC directly now, until exchange wallets are back from maintenance.
This will also prevent us further mining coins, which cannot be auto-exchanged.

Please pay attention you should specify coin by c=SYMBOL, when using Option 2. If you don't specify - your wallet addresses might be identified wrongly.
For Option 1 and 3,  c=SYMBOL is also used for initial wallet registration(5 sec of mining). You should use BTC symbol when have intention to use auto exchange.
After original registration you may change SYMBOL to any coin you want to mine or leave it empty. Please also note you will not get any work by stratum if coin has no autotrade to BTC.
Hi,why my wallet is empty Balance: GfdhA9BTdCJoro3fuCpw61Q5UCRwkK8pnF ?? Sad

Your hashrate contributions is recorded 11.9094%. But we didn't find any block in Lyra2v2 algo since you joined. Please try to stay a bit longer until we find some block.

So that means when a block is found on the pool, he will get 11.9094% of the reward (in case that percetage remains)?

Yes, exactly, though your share will also decrease when other will start to contribute with hashrate
Activity: 60

Your hashrate contributions is recorded 11.9094%. But we didn't find any block in Lyra2v2 algo since you joined. Please try to stay a bit longer until we find some block.

So that means when a block is found on the pool, he will get 11.9094% of the reward (in case that percetage remains)?
Hi everyone,

This might sound silly but do you get payed out where it says Total Earned or Balance? Thanks  Huh

Hi,
I will try to help, what is your wallet address to check?

cheers
pinpin

Thanks   Smiley  16yGevfpb3hpBicyndgDgveupMdoSHChtV

Good progress on GUN and PXC. You current balance is 0.00141092 BTC. Minimum for payout is 0.002 as per pool settings. You should mine a bit more until ready.

Activity: 41
Hi everyone,

This might sound silly but do you get payed out where it says Total Earned or Balance? Thanks  Huh

Hi,

cheers
pinpin

Thanks   Smiley  16yGevfpb3hpBicyndgDgveupMdoSHChtV
Activity: 14
Hi everyone,

Hi,

cheers
pinpin
Hi everyone. I've been looking at coins to mine on crypto-coinz and I've seen this pool pretty often. the 0% fee appeals to me as does the auto algorithm switching. My only issue is that I'm located in Texas. What are some of the cons to mining with a pool in another continent? I've never actually seen them mentioned

Thanks!

Hi, it must be not a problem. We adjust difficulty so, there are manageable amount of network transactions. Please give it a try.
Activity: 41
Hi everyone,

Activity: 5
Hi everyone. I've been looking at coins to mine on crypto-coinz and I've seen this pool pretty often. the 0% fee appeals to me as does the auto algorithm switching. My only issue is that I'm located in Texas. What are some of the cons to mining with a pool in another continent? I've never actually seen them mentioned

Thanks!
Completed investigation, it appeared AMS went on wrong blockchain, hence our blocks were orphaned. Now I have refreshed with actual nodes, and we are ok. You can safely continue mining.

When it comes to reward, as per wallet it say we should give 2.5 to masternodes, though actually 5 are provided. Defintion on original forum thread is somewhat completely different.

OK...I assume that those AMS blocks I mined over that 3 hour "orphan" period are now useless. Hopefully the wallet stays on track now as I'm finding AMS is the sweet-spot for lower aggregate pool hashrate. There are times when this pool represents over 50% of the network hash rate, so the blocks come fast and furious. =)

And I'm fine with getting 5 AMS...just thought I'd mention it in case it was something you didn't notice.

I do notice the the mBTC column in the Earnings section for the new AMS blocks I'm mining show as 0.00000. The Profit column for the Xevan pool also shows 0.00000 for the AMS coin. I'm not sure if this is because the wallet was "reset" and the new blocks are still Immature. Perhaps this will self correct when they are Confirmed and hit the exchange?

Regarding 0.000, AMS wallet on Yobit is on maintenance. Hence it shows zero price. I will enable alternative exchange now for AMS. Hopefully it will not be on maintenance there. Will keep you posted.

Update - AMS on bitrex is also dissabled. I recommend to mine to directly to wallet
Activity: 48
Nothing happens when I run the bat file..
Activity: 35
Ok so I am on verge and like I posted up top, i am constantly waiting for data.

I have the correct port this time Smiley
ccminer.exe -a  x17 -d gtx1080ti -o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:3737 -u XVG_wallet_address -p c=XVG

It was mining hashing data, but I wasn't seeing any "Yay" so i checked on the site under wallet and the miner didn't show up.   I turned it off and on, and it showed up right away on the site but it's not getting data.
Code:
GPU #0: waiting for data
Activity: 67
Completed investigation, it appeared AMS went on wrong blockchain, hence our blocks were orphaned. Now I have refreshed with actual nodes, and we are ok. You can safely continue mining.

When it comes to reward, as per wallet it say we should give 2.5 to masternodes, though actually 5 are provided. Defintion on original forum thread is somewhat completely different.

OK...I assume that those AMS blocks I mined over that 3 hour "orphan" period are now useless. Hopefully the wallet stays on track now as I'm finding AMS is the sweet-spot for lower aggregate pool hashrate. There are times when this pool represents over 50% of the network hash rate, so the blocks come fast and furious. =)

And I'm fine with getting 5 AMS...just thought I'd mention it in case it was something you didn't notice.

I do notice the the mBTC column in the Earnings section for the new AMS blocks I'm mining show as 0.00000. The Profit column for the Xevan pool also shows 0.00000 for the AMS coin. I'm not sure if this is because the wallet was "reset" and the new blocks are still Immature. Perhaps this will self correct when they are Confirmed and hit the exchange?

Hmm...website and stratum servers just went down. Planned maintenance or...?

Yes, I though it will take 5 mins, w/o stratum server downtime. But it appeared wrong. Now I all is up and running again. Sorry for inconvinience, will make proper communication next time it is needed

Looks like Amsterdam (AMS) coin disappeared from Xevan after the reboot. That was my favorite one to mine...are you doing wallet maintenance on that coin right now or is it gone for good?

It will be back shorlty, one of these nasty coins which does not shutdown properly Smiley
I have to rewind blocks now

OK...had me in a panic as all of the AMS coins I mined over the last 3 or so hours suddenly went "Orphan" a few minutes ago. I'm hoping your "rewind" work corrects that.

There is still something weird after rewind. I will have a look, please don't mine yet

No problem; I've moved over to Neoscrypt for now. One other thing you can fix: the block reward for Amsterdam on the Pool display showed "2.5 AMS" when it is actually "5 AMS".

Yes, I though it will take 5 mins, w/o stratum server downtime. But it appeared wrong. Now I all is up and running again. Sorry for inconvinience, will make proper communication next time it is needed

Looks like Amsterdam (AMS) coin disappeared from Xevan after the reboot. That was my favorite one to mine...are you doing wallet maintenance on that coin right now or is it gone for good?

It will be back shorlty, one of these nasty coins which does not shutdown properly Smiley

OK...had me in a panic as all of the AMS coins I mined over the last 3 or so hours suddenly went "Orphan" a few minutes ago. I'm hoping your "rewind" work corrects that.

There is still something weird after rewind. I will have a look, please don't mine yet

Jump to: