Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 114. (Read 57314 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
I'm attempting to mine Artic ARC and all im seeing is this. 

Here is my command line for ccminer
ccminer.exe -a x11 -d gtx1080ti -o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u arc_address_here -p c=ARC

[2018-01-18 19:04:37] accepted: 0/205 (0.00%), 21.59 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:37] reject reason: Invalid job id
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] GPU #0: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 21.47 MH/s
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] accepted: 0/206 (0.00%), 21.60 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] reject reason: Invalid job id

What am I doing wrong?

I would have  tried the sniffminer but wasn't sure if it worked with sending to  anything but BTC address.

You did everything correct, except port number. it must be 3533 for X11 algo. Please check and let me know if you still encounter issue.
Thank you!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Suggestion: Add target confirmation total to "Immature" block display for earnings so it's clear when the earning will move to "Confirmed". (e.g. "1/100" instead of just "1")
Activity: 60
Do you allow auto-trading of goa to btc?

I am working on auto-exchange for GOA and some more. And anyway if I will not manage get it tested,  will convert it manually for you.

Other way would be to mine directly to GOA wallet

I tried mining Neoscrypt coins with NiceHash and I got 100% rejected shares. Have you been able to use NiceHash on your pool?
Activity: 35
I'm attempting to mine Artic ARC and all im seeing is this. 

Here is my command line for ccminer
ccminer.exe -a x11 -d gtx1080ti -o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u arc_address_here -p c=ARC

[2018-01-18 19:04:37] accepted: 0/205 (0.00%), 21.59 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:37] reject reason: Invalid job id
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] GPU #0: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 21.47 MH/s
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] accepted: 0/206 (0.00%), 21.60 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] reject reason: Invalid job id

What am I doing wrong?

I would have  tried the sniffminer but wasn't sure if it worked with sending to  anything but BTC address.

I am working on auto-exchange for GOA and some more. And anyway if I will not manage get it tested,  will convert it manually for you.

Other way would be to mine directly to GOA wallet

I expect payment of iriscoin 0.01 money from yesterday as never unpaid?

Hi, sorry, but we didn't manage to find any block yet on Irishcoin. We should continue mining to get some
Activity: 60
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

I expect payment of iriscoin 0.01 money from yesterday as never unpaid?
I will add you to SniffDog for next release when you get all the bugs out. Good luck and Happy Mining! Wink

Fromage, I am still considered as newbie, so you do not get my PMs. Posting here instead

You won't believe but

Code:
interzoned validateaddress 1Ju9vrScBNZg4nwnzSXWjpoN4qeXLJQjz
{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "address" : "1Ju9vrScBNZg4nwnzSXWjpoN4qeXLJQjz",
    "ismine" : false
}

Seems a bug in interzoned, but I will work around it by getting bitcoin in priority.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I will add you to SniffDog for next release when you get all the bugs out. Good luck and Happy Mining! Wink

Dear miners, as we just started it is important you stay as long as you can until we find blocks, so you gain max from your hash contribution. And get some decent profit.

It is also better to use Option 2 or Option 3, directly targeting low difficulty coins currently

Meanwhile I am investigating approach for LTC payouts

Happy mining and Thank you

pinpin
Activity: 9
Wau sniffdogminer for nvidia is amazing, just trying it out!
Yes please look into different payout please BTC has ridiculous high fees , that would be really the winner,  i would take any crypto with low fees Smiley its easy to exchange

Thank you for suggestion. I think, I will look into LTC payouts first. The only issue could be that there are not that many trading pair with different coins as there are for BTC. At least not for new coins pushed to markets.
Thank you for suggestion. I think, I will look into LTC payouts first. The only issue could be that there are not that many trading pair with different coins as there are for BTC. At least not for new coins pushed to markets.
Activity: 35
Only supporting BTC for autoexchange or?
Would love autoexchange into like etherium or litecoin instead Smiley cheaper  and faster transfers Smiley
Thank you the ones already joined. Appreciating, hope we can mine more coins together.

IMPROVEMENT: Pool will disable coins for mining, when it takes more than 2 estimated hours to find a block. So we don't spend our hashpower to difficult coins, and those will be enabled only once we get this enough hashpower at a pool.
Added 9.2 Mh/s of hashing power to Neoscrypt to test it out...

Thanks, I have disabled some high difficulty coins, so we manage to get some turnover, and when more will join, I will enable them for mining.
Activity: 7
Added 9.2 Mh/s of hashing power to Neoscrypt to test it out...
UPDATE

1. Added quick Get Started with Sniffdogminer
2. As we don't have many miners yet, I suggest to start with zergpool_light.bat in Sniffdog package available to secure we all mine on simple coins first and get some turnover.
3. I think most focus should go neoscrypt, xevan algorithms
4. We need you miners to make some difference here!

Thank you and  have a nice day
Hi,

Plan to keep 0% forever. So there should not be worries about this going forward.

Well, nicehash is buying haspower and re-selling it. So there is a margin they make. By mining in Zergpool.com we may face only withdrawal fees out of exchange wallets. Other than that - it must be most of earning, comparing to other pools and services.

If you will mine coin directly to that coin wallet - then it is 100% of your earnings.
Activity: 13
How long 0% fee will be applied?

Do you have some advantage before NiceHash?

""Option 1 - Mine in particular algorithm(Recommended)
This will let pool to mine most profitable coin in this algo or use merged mining benefits, and auto exchange rewards to BTC. You should use BTC wallet address as username.
Example to mine in scrypt algorithm and get payout in BTC
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:3433 -u

Coins identified with (no autotrade) will not participate in algo mining""
Jump to: