Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 113. (Read 57314 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hmm...website and stratum servers just went down. Planned maintenance or...?

Yes, I though it will take 5 mins, w/o stratum server downtime. But it appeared wrong. Now I all is up and running again. Sorry for inconvinience, will make proper communication next time it is needed

Looks like Amsterdam (AMS) coin disappeared from Xevan after the reboot. That was my favorite one to mine...are you doing wallet maintenance on that coin right now or is it gone for good?

It will be back shorlty, one of these nasty coins which does not shutdown properly Smiley
I have to rewind blocks now

OK...had me in a panic as all of the AMS coins I mined over the last 3 or so hours suddenly went "Orphan" a few minutes ago. I'm hoping your "rewind" work corrects that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
I'm attempting to mine Artic ARC and all im seeing is this.  

Here is my command line for ccminer
ccminer.exe -a x11 -d gtx1080ti -o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u arc_address_here -p c=ARC

[2018-01-18 19:04:37] accepted: 0/205 (0.00%), 21.59 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:37] reject reason: Invalid job id
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] GPU #0: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 21.47 MH/s
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] accepted: 0/206 (0.00%), 21.60 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] reject reason: Invalid job id

What am I doing wrong?

I would have  tried the sniffminer but wasn't sure if it worked with sending to  anything but BTC address.

You did everything correct, except port number. it must be 3533 for X11 algo. Please check and let me know if you still encounter issue.
Thank you!

Oh of course, my mistake.    I managed to mine some coin now in the pool.   I seem to see a lot of  this now.  Ideas?  
Code:
[2018-01-19 15:58:19] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:22] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:25] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:28] GPU #0: waiting for data
Code:
[2018-01-19 15:57:08] Stratum connection interrupted
[2018-01-19 15:57:10] Stratum connect failed: Failed to connect to zergpool.com port 3533: Connection refused
[2018-01-19 15:57:10] ...retry after 10 seconds

Edit: Another question, if I use option 1, how does my miner know which algorithm to use as the pool changes to different coins?

I think it will be a challenge to find out what went wrong at 15:57.
Regarding option 1 - it choses based on profitability. Issue is that profitability changes as market prices, and hash rate will jump from one coin to another. Hence I recommend to start with direct coin mining unless we gain more miners.

Yes, I though it will take 5 mins, w/o stratum server downtime. But it appeared wrong. Now I all is up and running again. Sorry for inconvinience, will make proper communication next time it is needed

Looks like Amsterdam (AMS) coin disappeared from Xevan after the reboot. That was my favorite one to mine...are you doing wallet maintenance on that coin right now or is it gone for good?

It will be back shorlty, one of these nasty coins which does not shutdown properly Smiley
I have to rewind blocks now

Suggestion: Add target confirmation total to "Immature" block display for earnings so it's clear when the earning will move to "Confirmed". (e.g. "1/100" instead of just "1")

This is added now.

Much obliged, thanks!

A follow up question: with 0% fees, how are you making anything from the setup of this pool? Are there some hidden transaction fees I don't know about? There have to be infrastructure costs in running/maintaining the pool servers/wallets. Not that I'm complaining about 0% fees; I'm just wondering how you will be able to survive longer-term.

Love the pool and the customization you've done so far...keep up the good work!

There are no hidden transaction. You you can either trust me or for instance mine some coin yourself with 100% of you hashrate, and you will see it will be 100% yours Smiley
As previously mention, perhaps donation address would be way forward, will look into this
One more question, if the fee is 0 where is the profit for you?

Well, I am just enthusiast really into IT stuff. I enjoy it and hopefully we can make some difference here Smiley

Happy mining

Wow, that quite different to what we see nowadays xD but i still think you need to make some profit to keep it running in the long term :p thanks anyway

It makes sense from what you say. Perhaps, I should provide some donation address at least Smiley

Activity: 35
I'm attempting to mine Artic ARC and all im seeing is this.  

Here is my command line for ccminer
ccminer.exe -a x11 -d gtx1080ti -o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u arc_address_here -p c=ARC

[2018-01-18 19:04:37] accepted: 0/205 (0.00%), 21.59 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:37] reject reason: Invalid job id
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] GPU #0: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 21.47 MH/s
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] accepted: 0/206 (0.00%), 21.60 MH/s booooo
[2018-01-18 19:04:38] reject reason: Invalid job id

What am I doing wrong?

I would have  tried the sniffminer but wasn't sure if it worked with sending to  anything but BTC address.

You did everything correct, except port number. it must be 3533 for X11 algo. Please check and let me know if you still encounter issue.
Thank you!

Oh of course, my mistake.    I managed to mine some coin now in the pool.   I seem to see a lot of  this now.  Ideas?  
Code:
[2018-01-19 15:58:19] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:22] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:25] GPU #0: waiting for data
[2018-01-19 15:58:28] GPU #0: waiting for data
Code:
[2018-01-19 15:57:08] Stratum connection interrupted
[2018-01-19 15:57:10] Stratum connect failed: Failed to connect to zergpool.com port 3533: Connection refused
[2018-01-19 15:57:10] ...retry after 10 seconds

Edit: Another question, if I use option 1, how does my miner know which algorithm to use as the pool changes to different coins?
Suggestion: Add target confirmation total to "Immature" block display for earnings so it's clear when the earning will move to "Confirmed". (e.g. "1/100" instead of just "1")

This is added now.

Much obliged, thanks!

A follow up question: with 0% fees, how are you making anything from the setup of this pool? Are there some hidden transaction fees I don't know about? There have to be infrastructure costs in running/maintaining the pool servers/wallets. Not that I'm complaining about 0% fees; I'm just wondering how you will be able to survive longer-term.

Love the pool and the customization you've done so far...keep up the good work!
Activity: 60

Well, I am just enthusiast really into IT stuff. I enjoy it and hopefully we can make some difference here Smiley

Happy mining

Wow, that quite different to what we see nowadays xD but i still think you need to make some profit to keep it running in the long term :p thanks anyway
Hey, i would like to mine DESIRE DSR but i see no one is actually doing it on your pool i would generate  around 3000kh/s do you think its still a good decision?. I want to do it based on this calculator https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Thanks!!

Well, with 3MH/s I would recommend to go for PXC or GUN coins.

Ok thanks, ill give it a shot

Happy mining
Hey, i would like to mine DESIRE DSR but i see no one is actually doing it on your pool i would generate  around 3000kh/s do you think its still a good decision?. I want to do it based on this calculator https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Thanks!!

Well, with 3MH/s I would recommend to go for PXC or GUN coins.

Thanks!!

why did I put komodo on the nyc address?

Can I help you? please provide wallet address.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

why did I put komodo on the nyc address?

This is added now.
Do you allow auto-trading of goa to btc?

I am working on auto-exchange for GOA and some more. And anyway if I will not manage get it tested,  will convert it manually for you.

Other way would be to mine directly to GOA wallet

I tried mining Neoscrypt coins with NiceHash and I got 100% rejected shares. Have you been able to use NiceHash on your pool?

Yes, it must be possible, and I have directed some hashpower from Nicehash towards pool before.
NiceHash reports also say it is ok.

However I understand you have an issue. Can you please post all connection details you have specified in Nicehash configuriation

Code:
Notice: Pool verificator may not be 100% accurate and may report pool being compatible while in fact it is not compatible or vice versa. Always discuss with pool operator if you encounter any issues with the pool verificator.

Pool host: zergpool.com
Pool port: 4233
Pool user: 1AUGPnjP9Kxo5GkjEGbGAXmUwmUEFDYRwP
Pool pass: x
Algorithm: NeoScrypt

Resolving pool host zergpool.com... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 83.99.183.36:4233... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Received mining.notify subscription... OK
Received authorization result... OK
Received mining.set_difficulty... OK: difficulty=16384
Received mining.notify work... OK

Pool verification process is complete. Tested pool is compatible!
Close
Jump to: