Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 2. (Read 57299 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
ZergPool seems to be dead...?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
Don't use zergpool.  He is payout with very low transfer fee.  My  BTC  more than for weeks  stuck in chain and still "Pending" . 
I'm at a loss because of the pool owner's stinginess.

Seems unusually overloaded mempool during last month. Does not ease down

Our Tx fee were provided by BTC wallet estimation. Now unfortunately, old ones cannot be reprocessed

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#BTC,3m,weight
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216

A stuck transaction is a coin problem not a pool problem.
Don't use zergpool.  He is payout with very low transfer fee.  My  BTC  more than for weeks  stuck in chain and still "Pending" . 

I get regular payouts, maybe the problem is exchanging the mined coin for the payout coin. That issue is well documented.
I have a few stragglers that don't get exchanged. It's irresponsible to make such accusations without any evidence.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Thu Dec 15 21:39:56 2022 daemon.err bosminer[31142]: Dec 16 03:39:56.902  WARN bosminer::client::stratum_v2: Failed to connect to sha256.na.mine.zergpool.com:3333, user=bc1qs........3gs Connection timeout

I don't think stratum_v2 is supported by many pools yet.
Activity: 21
Not me.

Try different regional servers, disable asicboost. If The BTC address is valid the rest looks ok.
"Pool Dead" doesn't say much, any logs?

I have tried the regional servers.
I don't see a way to disable asicboost in the Braiins+ interface. I'm really just assuming it is active.

Log just now, trying the NA server. It gives up really quickly:

Thu Dec 15 21:39:56 2022 daemon.err bosminer[31142]: Dec 16 03:39:56.902  WARN bosminer::client::stratum_v2: Failed to connect to sha256.na.mine.zergpool.com:3333, user=bc1qs........3gs Connection timeout
Thu Dec 15 21:39:56 2022 daemon.err bosminer[31142]: Dec 16 03:39:56.902  WARN bosminer::client::stratum_v2: user:stratum+tcp://[email protected]: Connection timeout
Anyone running (or who has run) a Braiins+ S9 on Zergpool have any insights?

Not me.

Try different regional servers, disable asicboost. If The BTC address is valid the rest looks ok.
"Pool Dead" doesn't say much, any logs?
Can't connect to Zergpool
S9 w Braiins OS+ - haven't been able to connect to Zergpool. I think I'm missing some bit of syntax in the pool info. I am currently running a gekko setup with CGminer, an Apollo, and a couple of CPU's with XMRig - all on zergpool successfully. S9 is currently on another pool and I've mined on CK solo with it before.
I've tried everything I can think of to move the S9/Braiins+ to zergpool and it always comes up Pool Dead. I think I'm just missing something with the syntax.
Has anyone else experienced this? Interested in assisting my troubleshooting?
currently Pool URL: stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333
username: bc1...(wallet addess)....zw3gs
Password: c=BTC,ID=ShaRightS9

is there maybe a different port used for asicboost?

I still haven't gotten to the bottom of this. Unsure where the problem lies.

Anyone running (or who has run) a Braiins+ S9 on Zergpool have any insights?
Can't connect to Zergpool
S9 w Braiins OS+ - haven't been able to connect to Zergpool. I think I'm missing some bit of syntax in the pool info. I am currently running a gekko setup with CGminer, an Apollo, and a couple of CPU's with XMRig - all on zergpool successfully. S9 is currently on another pool and I've mined on CK solo with it before.
I've tried everything I can think of to move the S9/Braiins+ to zergpool and it always comes up Pool Dead. I think I'm just missing something with the syntax.
Has anyone else experienced this? Interested in assisting my troubleshooting?
currently Pool URL: stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333
username: bc1...(wallet addess)....zw3gs
Password: c=BTC,ID=ShaRightS9

is there maybe a different port used for asicboost?
Hi, I think you guys should support the StakeCubeCoin (SCC) algorithm switch from X11 to FiroPOW and add it to zergpool

I just created a topic regarding SCC update(algo switch) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5418473

thank you!

Yes, we have tried implementing that, but coin is designed based on different epoch length than the native firopow algo. Effectively it is a different algorithm altogether, so it cannot be compatible with the existing firopow algo we run.

Perhaps, we can make it as separate "firopow_scc" or similar.

cheers, pinpin
copper member
Activity: 358
Hi, I think you guys should support the StakeCubeCoin (SCC) algorithm switch from X11 to FiroPOW and add it to zergpool

I just created a topic regarding SCC update(algo switch) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5418473

thank you!
Hello! Please help me set up mining for your pool.

I mine on Hive OS. I have all NVidia cards. When mining, I use lolMiner (SRBMiner is unfortunately not suitable). The main coin for mining is ETC + ZIL. I would like to set up a third coin (on your pool). This coin is oBTC. But I can't figure out how to correctly register it in lolMiner...

I'm trying to write like this:
--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--dualmode KASPADUAL
--dualpool stratum+tcp://heavyhash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:5137
--dualuser myETH address
--dualpass c=ETH,mc=OBTC,pl=0.06,ID=Rig-01

I use KASPADUAL because the KASPA coin also belongs to the heavyhash algorithm.

But, unfortunately, nothing works for me... I am getting this error:
Code:
DNS over HTTPS resolve failed - switching to standard resolve
Connected to heavyhash.eu.mine.zergpool.com(141.95.55.97):5137  (TLS disabled)
Authorized worker: my ETH address
New target received: 000000007fffffff (Diff 2)
Warning: index out of bounds
Lost connection to stratum server heavyhash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:5137 or server not reachable.
Trying to connect in 5 second(s)

Maybe I need to set up another miner (not lolMiner), but I'm pretty bad at it...

Thank you in advance for your help!

We don't support KASPA dual mining.

I know that KASPA is not supported, but oBTC is supported. I have a question, how do I properly configure lolMiner? To be able to mine both ETC + ZIL on another pool and oBTC on your pool using one (lolMiner) miner?

What arguments and where to register?

KASPA is also a heavyhash algorithm and oBTC is also a heavyhash algorithm. But, for some reason, oBTC doesn't want to be mined on your pool...

My lolMiner settings:
https://i.ibb.co/SK8192J/Screenshot-2022-10-09-163901.png

My BZMiner settings:
https://i.ibb.co/vYwT6Hc/Screenshot-2022-10-09-164857.png

I already tried to register both
Code:
stratum+tcp://
and
Code:
stratum+ssl://

Tried various settings with
Code:
--dns-over-https 1 or 2 or 0
and
Code:
--tls on or off

Nothing helps... Constant error:
Code:
Lost connection to stratum server heavyhash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:5137 or server not reachable.

I mine on Hive OS. I have all NVidia cards. When mining, I use lolMiner (SRBMiner is unfortunately not suitable). The main coin for mining is ETC + ZIL. I would like to set up a third coin (on your pool). This coin is oBTC. But I can't figure out how to correctly register it in lolMiner...

--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--dualmode KASPADUAL
--dualuser myETH address

Code:

Maybe I need to set up another miner (not lolMiner), but I'm pretty bad at it...

We don't support KASPA dual mining.
I have a question though. I'm getting an error about duplicate jobs when mining the algo kawpow with xmrig:

That shouldn't be an error, I see no reason for the miner to check it. If the duplicate job was treated as any other job it would work.
Whether the pool shoud not send the same job twice is a trivial issue.

Edit: after further thought my opinion is the miner is at fault here. The issue should be raised with the xmrig devs.

When the miner starts there is a race condition between the miner threads and the stratum thread receiving the first job from the pool.
Sometimes the miner threads start hashing before the first job which could result in the miner crashing, submitting invalid hash based on
hashing random data, or it may go completely unoticed.

I have seen this problem and have fixed it in cpuminer-opt by adding a first job flag so the miner threads will wait until the first job is received
before they start hashing. I also saw this problem with verthash miner and open an issue https://github.com/CryptoGraphics/VerthashMiner/issues/32
but no action has been taken.

It seems kawpow may have tried to solve the issue by sending the first job automatically at login to speed things up. Resending it should not be a
problem. It's effectively a NULL change and a NULL change should never be an error.

Just my opinion.

I was also in contact for verthash miner in discord, for the same issue. But never got any reply, unfortunately. Had to introduce artificial waiting time at pool side for the first job.

--ethstratum ETHPROXY
--dualmode KASPADUAL
--dualuser myETH address

Code:

Activity: 952
Merit: 938
I have a question though. I'm getting an error about duplicate jobs when mining the algo kawpow with xmrig:

That shouldn't be an error, I see no reason for the miner to check it. If the duplicate job was treated as any other job it would work.

Edit: after further thought my opinion is the miner is at fault here. The issue should be raised with the xmrig devs.
~snip~
I had a look at the xmrig source code and found that it closes the connection when it receives a duplicate job from a pool.

There's no real reason to do that in this case so I just commented out that part of the code and tested it.

After that change, xmrig works fine mining kawpow with zergpool even though the pool sends a duplicate job.

So it is safe to assume this is an xmrig issue, not a zergpool one.

When the miner starts there is a race condition between the miner threads and the stratum thread receiving the first job from the pool.
Sometimes the miner threads start hashing before the first job which could result in the miner crashing, submitting invalid hash based on
hashing random data, or it may go completely unoticed.

I have seen this problem and have fixed it in cpuminer-opt by adding a first job flag so the miner threads will wait until the first job is received
before they start hashing. I also saw this problem with verthash miner and open an issue https://github.com/CryptoGraphics/VerthashMiner/issues/32
but no action has been taken.

It seems kawpow may have tried to solve the issue by sending the first job automatically at login to speed things up. Resending it should not be a
problem. It's effectively a NULL change and a NULL change should never be an error.

Just my opinion.
Activity: 7
Merit: 4
Great pool, thanks for making it.

[2022-09-13 11:21:11.641]  net      new job from kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638 diff 2155M algo kawpow height 2449678
[2022-09-13 11:21:11.641]  net      stratum+tcp://kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638 duplicate job received, reconnect
[2022-09-13 11:21:11.641]  net      no active pools, stop mining
[2022-09-13 11:21:11.661]  opencl   READY threads 1/1 (21 ms)
[2022-09-13 11:21:18.694]  net      use pool kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638
[2022-09-13 11:21:18.694]  net      new job from kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638 diff 2155M algo kawpow height 80232
[2022-09-13 11:21:18.696]  net      new job from kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638 diff 2155M algo kawpow height 2449678
[2022-09-13 11:21:18.696]  net      stratum+tcp://kawpow.mine.zergpool.com:3638 duplicate job received, reconnect
[2022-09-13 11:21:18.696]  net      no active pools, stop mining

I'm trying to solo mine ravencoin if that matters. Also tried to solo mine other coins with kawpow but they all give me the same error with xmrig.

Others have seen the same issue for years: https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/issues/459

I updated to the latest xmrig but the issue remains. Seems like the pool is sending duplicate jobs.

The same happens if I just mine in shared mode, but the error appears a bit later.

Note that other algos work fine in zergpool and xmrig like randomxmonero for example.

Any help would be great, thanks!
Activity: 4
Can BTC minimum payout balance be adjusted higher so payout isn't as frequent? What is the max and can we send payout manually after minimum?
Pages:
Jump to: