Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 7. (Read 57342 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hello,

I'm sure you are able to split your infrastructure in any way you prefer to avoid this issue.

Also, probably, the best way to manage problem like this, is pay 1 block every type of mining present ( party, everyone, solo ) if some miner ask you why after more than 2 week at 240M is party mode with 2 miner (4 total miner in party) and 26% of shares each miner, he received ony 2 dgb.

In this case, where probably you have to pay more than what you mined, for sure you review your data and been able to understand and solve the issue, and , pay the right amount on right miner.  

But i'm not here to suggest you how to build your pool, you are pro so you know how to do.

I'm only here to say: i never read this fantomatic rules, so probably is better to write on top of your pool "if something goes wrong on my pool, sorry! i know it happen, i don't know how to fix, so everyone take something".

Because that's what you are saying now.

Else, like other pool, after one issue you can write:

" Sorry! there  was one issue on my pool and i'm working to fix it. If you loosed something due to pool issue, write me a msg and i try to solve it"

In this way every miner is sure don't waste his time.

https://digiexplorer.info/block/eab9ba53c730c820a9a2ac6d1fa671b1fe6c0774b707f3e4d2112ed83b63efa6

Yes, block found by zergpool.com hash, but it does not mean it was found exactly by your miner, as obviously many miners contributes. If wallet daemon RPC got stuck(due to respective coin daemon issues) and we are unable identify miner, and we are not taking reward to our pocket in this case. But giving the best effort to reward miners in case issue, and distributing equally to everyone - seems to be the appropriate at this point.

Please suggest another approach, I will be happy to implement, but currently we do it this way and report wallet issues to respective developers hoping for quick fixes from them.

Hopefully it give some clarity on underlying process.

pinpin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
As of your case, in vary rare case pool is unable to identify finder for certain block(could be various reasons, wallet RPC gets stuck, some occasional restart is needed then) in such cases we consider block as mine in shared mode and distribute proportionally.

So now the end of more than 2 week of mining at 120 mhs each with 2 miner (so 240mhs ) is only a "sorry the block is divided by every miner on pool"??

I'm not sure this is the right answer.

Agreed. It's a serious issue even if only rare. If it can't be prevented it should be corrected manually
once reported.

I would correct if know for sure exact miner found that block
https://digiexplorer.info/block/eab9ba53c730c820a9a2ac6d1fa671b1fe6c0774b707f3e4d2112ed83b63efa6

Yes, block found by zergpool.com hash, but it does not mean it was found exactly by your miner, as obviously many miners contributes. If wallet daemon RPC got stuck(due to respective coin daemon issues) and we are unable identify miner, and we are not taking reward to our pocket in this case. But giving the best effort to reward miners in case issue, and distributing equally to everyone - seems to be the appropriate at this point.

Please suggest another approach, I will be happy to implement, but currently we do it this way and report wallet issues to respective developers hoping for quick fixes from them.

Hopefully it give some clarity on underlying process.

pinpin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
As of your case, in vary rare case pool is unable to identify finder for certain block(could be various reasons, wallet RPC gets stuck, some occasional restart is needed then) in such cases we consider block as mine in shared mode and distribute proportionally.

So now the end of more than 2 week of mining at 120 mhs each with 2 miner (so 240mhs ) is only a "sorry the block is divided by every miner on pool"??

Agreed. It's a serious issue even if only rare. If it can't be prevented it should be corrected manually
once reported.
Sure can happen to loose ticket, personal message and message on board.

What is not clear to, the pool have one issue, because unable to identify who found the block? (Pssss... if you take a look on blockchain, you can see who found a block.... https://digiexplorer.info/block/eab9ba53c730c820a9a2ac6d1fa671b1fe6c0774b707f3e4d2112ed83b63efa6)

If written somewhere, maybe i can accept these fantastic rules of loose my time if pool have issue, and in the end everyone is paid, what is not clear to me is:

According to pool public rules, if i'm in party and block was found all the partecipants to party receive portion of block found accourding to share submitted.

So why share this block with the entire pool instead of only who mined it?

I'm more than sure, in the mysql table of your pool this information is present, and reviewing the content of your mysql data, probabily you are been able to understand who found the block, when, and if in party or not.

After all of these evidence, for sure i'm never been on this pool.

And hope everyone who read this, do the same.

Others pool pay by it's own if there's one issue, don't share something with all just to shutup everyone.

Others pool pay the right amount on right miners.

Is not a problem of miners where you get the coins, is importat that you pay the right person in the right way when your pool have one issue.

Only cheaters don't have to be paid, and that's not the case.

My apologies, seems I got marked as read while checking on mobile, and obviously forgot to reply.

The same applies always for merged mining coins - those are always distributed proportionally to hash contribtion regardless of solo or non solo mode.

cheers!
pinpin
I started mining DGB in solo watched the pool it started switching to other coins this is your mining solo in vain spent more than a day on this pseudo pool for mining solo wrote in support they replied to me you that there is one you need to mine and we need to CКAM  Angry

you must be missed mc=DGB configuration to target exactly DGB for mining.

Password configuration would look like  c=DGB,mc=DGB,m=solo
   Balance payment threshold is ~1748.2517 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent; and ~349.6503 on Sunday late evening(CET)       1323.35105866 ZCH
75%
   Total Unpaid      1323.35105866 ZCH

3days and no payment!!!

Please PM your wallet address to check
My apologies, seems I got marked as read while checking on mobile, and obviously forgot to reply.

The same applies always for merged mining coins - those are always distributed proportionally to hash contribtion regardless of solo or non solo mode.

cheers!
pinpin
18 days whitout any answer from Zergpool support....................

Congratulation!!!!

When all work, you get fee, when you have issue on your pool, miners pay for your problems, and they don't receive 1 answer on any request.

Congratulation!!!!

I suggest anyone to leave this pool or hope that he don't have any issue again, else you loose your mine time and noone give you any answer.

Never been here again.

13 days and no answer......

Zergpool what happen?

Why no response?

Reagards

5 days and no answer.....

Support query #11471 -> no answer

Personal msg -> no answer

Sorry guys, but ignore a request is not good, also a "stop to msg me" is allowed, but ignore support request is not a good sign.

I'm waiting....

Regards.

Hi,

i've also writed to support without any answer in 3 days.

Please can you give me one answer?

Regards

Hi,

please party scrypt can be checked?

more than 2 week of mining at 240M (2 miner around 26% of dbg block) and now reveiced only 2.423439 dgb?

All the partecipants to party (4 peoples) received from 2 to 0.something dgb.

Also none of these 4 miner have found the block, so who found the dgb block(10878543)?

Here the screenshot https://ibb.co/PGgLtQZ

It's strange.

Regards
Activity: 84
Merit: 6

Zergpool what happen?

Why no response?

Reagards

They are busy counting, saving and securing our coins!!  Grin

Zergpool what happen?

Why no response?

Reagards

Sorry guys, but ignore a request is not good, also a "stop to msg me" is allowed, but ignore support request is not a good sign.

I'm waiting....

Regards.

Hi,

Regards

Hi,

more than 2 week of mining at 240M (2 miner around 26% of dbg block) and now reveiced only 2.423439 dgb?

Also none of these 4 miner have found the block, so who found the dgb block(10878543)?

It's strange.

Regards
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
   Balance payment threshold is ~1748.2517 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent; and ~349.6503 on Sunday late evening(CET)       1323.35105866 ZCH
75%
   Total Unpaid      1323.35105866 ZCH

3days and no payment!!!
Don't expect a payout in a small altcoin if you're not even mining it yourself.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I started mining DGB in solo watched the pool it started switching to other coins this is your mining solo in vain spent more than a day on this pseudo pool for mining solo wrote in support they replied to me you that there is one you need to mine and we need to CКAM  Angry
   Balance payment threshold is ~2136.7521 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent; and ~427.3504 on Sunday late evening(CET)       2079.55264462 ZCH
97%

Again no payment in 24h+

“ When and how do I get paid ?

A: BTC payouts are made automatically every 12 hours for all balances above 0.0025, including Sunday. .

LTC payouts are made automatically every 12 hours for all balances above 0.25, or 0.05 on Sunday..
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 12 hours for all balances above 0.0001 in BTC equivalent, or 0.00002 on Sunday..

Please be noticed that : BTC, LTC, BCH, DOGE and DASH are the *guaranteed* payout coins.
Please wait for pools payout schedule in order to get paid. You can see payout time by hovering your mouse .
at the right top of pool web site (there is "Next Payout: ......" text).”

I believe that’s the reason you may never see it in your wallet!! I hope that’s not the case though!!

I'm waiting....

Regards.

Hi,

Regards

Hi,

It's strange.

Regards
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
   Balance payment threshold is ~2136.7521 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent; and ~427.3504 on Sunday late evening(CET)       2079.55264462 ZCH
97%

Again no payment in 24h+
Hi,

Regards

Hi,

It's strange.

Regards
Know anywhere else you can mine eth, mtp, kawpow, randomx and get paid in
in almost any altcoin? Don't blame the pool if no one is mining your payout coin.
Balance payment threshold is ~2136.7521 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent; and ~427.3504 on Sunday late evening(CET)
Warning: We are short of this currency. Please temporarily stop mining to this currency, and start new mining to another payout currency (LTC,BTC,DASH,DOGE,BCH) until we find more ZCH blocks

LOOOOL

Spent about 4 weeks 24x7 until my investigation concluded that this pool is either owned / run / managed by bunch of idiots or charlatans - or both!!

Stop further damage to your energy / money / sanity and use some other pool!
Pages:
Jump to: