Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins - page 6. (Read 57342 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
https://www.picz.in.th/image/jcBsyR

dear sir, My payment on red mark still not recieved. Can you check it for me my wallet 3GJR6V5Ds9GUEmvoj76P4cuovyDUf6UKn3

Those all exist on BTC network, I recommend to you resync your local wallet or raise support requests towards exchange you use.

pinpin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://www.picz.in.th/image/jcBsyR

dear sir, My payment on red mark still not recieved. Can you check it for me my wallet 3GJR6V5Ds9GUEmvoj76P4cuovyDUf6UKn3
Activity: 63
Hi folks

I asked this question in PhoenixMiner thread but got no reply, I hope maybe you guys can shed some light.
Does anyone know how to setup profit switching with Polaris 4G cards on zergpool using Phoenix miner command lines?
This is what zergpool is suggesting (not applicable to Phoenix miner):

-a ethash -o stratum+tcp://ethash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -u ethAddress -p c=ETH,mc=CLO/DBIX/ELLA/ETHO/PIRL

The coins listed above are all sub 4GB dag

Any help is appreciated.
-pool ethash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -wal %ETHWALLET% -pass c=ETH,mc=CLO/DBIX/EGEM/ELLA/ETHO/EXP
Activity: 8
Hi folks

I asked this question in PhoenixMiner thread but got no reply, I hope maybe you guys can shed some light.
Does anyone know how to setup profit switching with Polaris 4G cards on zergpool using Phoenix miner command lines?
This is what zergpool is suggesting (not applicable to Phoenix miner):

-a ethash -o stratum+tcp://ethash.eu.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -u ethAddress -p c=ETH,mc=CLO/DBIX/ELLA/ETHO/PIRL

The coins listed above are all sub 4GB dag

Any help is appreciated.
Update

I would like to give a short explanation why ETH payout threshold varies at pool. ETH networks fees are fluctuating, sometimes making tx cost very high, in order make transaction worthwhile(e.g. tx amount is higher than fee) we are raising payment threshold automatically. Once network activity calms down, network tx fees reduce, threshold is also getting back to regular level.

The same is applied to BTC, as similar issue is typical for this coin. Here might skip one 4h frequent payment round to collect more candidate for payout to justify tx fee.

Rest like LTC, DASH are just ok, never seen fee being so high there, so threshold levels almost never change

Hope this explains logic and behaviour a bit

cheers
pinpin
Update

Happy to announce that we are making ETH one of guaranteed payouts coins. Which adds up to great selection of coins: BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, BCH and now ETH

pinpin
Activity: 3
Is the progpow (port 3200) really minable in zergpool? I have been kept trying it with minerstat.com, but can't work so far.....
Activity: 3
hello, i want to mine with the new mega btx, i saw the instructions you published in their thread, but with what miner do you recommend me to start? thanks
Activity: 107
Pinpins, hello.

Yescrypt the European pool does not work, it is not very convenient. Are you going to restore?

Hello,

Can you confirm URL you try to connect to?

pinpin

[2020-09-22 19:22:20] Reconnecting to yescrypt.eu.zergpool.com:6233 in 15 seconds[0]
payment threshold is ~0.6216 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent and tx fee;     for eth  is very big threshold

ETH HAS LARGE FEES CURRENTLY--

Pinpin explained this on Discord.  The numerous fees for smaller payouts are not feasible, currently.       --scryptr

Yes, it has to do with sometime very high tx fee on ETH network, it just no point to send transaction when amount it equal or even less than tx fee

pinpin
Pinpins, hello.

Yescrypt the European pool does not work, it is not very convenient. Are you going to restore?

Hello,

Can you confirm URL you try to connect to?

pinpin
Activity: 107
Pinpins, hello.

legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
payment threshold is ~0.6216 based on 0.0002 BTC equivalent and tx fee;     for eth  is very big threshold

ETH HAS LARGE FEES CURRENTLY--

Pinpin explained this on Discord.  The numerous fees for smaller payouts are not feasible, currently.       --scryptr
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

You can mine Bitgesell at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://keccak.mine.zergpool.com:5133 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://keccak.mine.zergpool.com:5133 -u  -p c=BGL,mc=BGL

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://keccak.mine.zergpool.com:5133 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=BGL

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
Activity: 1
Hi,

I'm using Awesome Miner, default config mines ETH, but I'm interested on DVS coin, how can I do it? Huh Embarrassed

BTW, is there any issue if I use a BTC wallet to mine ETH or DVS?

Thanks a lot for your help!

BR
Zcoin is broken, all orphan blocks, probably need to upgrade the wallet.

Thanks, checking it now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
Zcoin is broken, all orphan blocks, probably need to upgrade the wallet.
We have some internet issue at 3rd DDoS provider which limits bandwidth by improper criteria configuration. This is escalated and hoping for quick resolution from their side. ETA for next update 5-6hours
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
I would correct if know for sure exact miner found that block

I don't understand the pool software or the specific problem so all I can do is speculate.

Under normal circumstances you know every miner's share percentage, the miner that solves a block and
whether it was shared, solo or party mode.

After recovering from the wallet lockup you are able to distribute the block but not able to identify the miner
that solved it. That suggests that the share percentage of each miner is still available but the other data was lost
in the reboot. It should be possible to ensure all the data survives.
Pages:
Jump to: