Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][PROFIT-SHIFT] Coinshift.com, the first profit-shifting multipool - page 2. (Read 28676 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
We added three fresh coins a few hours ago. Our internal BTC/6h graph is showing over 125% -- should see the 24h graph rising to meet this over the next few hours
Thanks for the feedback, we weren't aware of those HW issue problems. We will add a manual difficulty setting this weekend.

Cheers!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
how long does the VARDIFF take to reach its optimum difficulty setting? been on for 2 hours and it still hasnt stabilized. im using zen miner/zencontroller on 5 Furys. i emailed support and they said my Diff is too high. (1920) mine needs to be at 512. why cant we set it manually?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Because the difficulty is going too high for the A2 miner. I'm seeing a difficulty now of around 10048. The longer an A2 works on a share the greater the chance of it getting a HW error and dumping all the work.

Would be nice to specify a difficulty at Coinshift to allow for this, my A2 likes 2048 or 4096 difficulty shares best.

Thank you very much for the informations.
Could you tell me how can I specify a difficulty at Coinshift?
At the other pools you can set it in password d=xxxx, where xxxx is number between 128 and 65536.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Because the difficulty is going too high for the A2 miner. I'm seeing a difficulty now of around 10048. The longer an A2 works on a share the greater the chance of it getting a HW error and dumping all the work.

Would be nice to specify a difficulty at Coinshift to allow for this, my A2 likes 2048 or 4096 difficulty shares best.
Activity: 39
Hello,
I want to ask you why in your pool I have too many hardware errors (hw) than other multipools?
I have noticed that I receive that many hw when share difficulty increasing.
I have A2 Terminator scrypt miner.
Thank you.
Activity: 16
Hello! Just wanted to say I'm liking the new graphs as well.  Thanks for all your work.

I am having an issue however.  My total hashrate is reporting about half the value it should.  My individual worker hashrates are correct however.  In fact, the total hashrate is lower than my fastest individual worker!

My miners appear to be working normally, I just want to be sure that I am being credited for the correct total.

Account is 1Q2TQcmESrVt9qGtKQYQGfcVXBKkJxny9e.  Thanks for any info.
Thanks for that. Also, I'm as guilty as any when it comes to complaining before complimenting.

So let me go against human nature and say, I really like the new statistical interface.
Specifically:

* I like the way the hash graphs are broken out by miner. (I would love to get this in the API)
  * I like the ability to hover over the graphs and get the data from that time point.

Thank you for these enhancements!

Glad you noticed!

Yes, we've switched to a nicer charting system that is a bit more detailed and shows you more information when you hover on the graphs. It's still a little rough around the edges but it's definitely an improvement.

We also split out a graph for each of your workers now, which was a highly requested feature. Sorry that took so long!

@jgauthier I will get you an API for that today
Activity: 41
Thanks for that. Also, I'm as guilty as any when it comes to complaining before complimenting.

So let me go against human nature and say, I really like the new statistical interface.
Specifically:

* I like the way the hash graphs are broken out by miner. (I would love to get this in the API)
  * I like the ability to hover over the graphs and get the data from that time point.

Thank you for these enhancements!
Haven't seen any updates here in awhile.  With Scrypt getting much less profitable and heat becoming an issue in the Northern Hemisphere, are there any plans to make a Coinshift X11 pool?

I want to try to avoid announcing any announcements, so let me just say this: Yes, we're working on supporting other algos. In the mean time, we're mining at 163% which ain't half bad!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Haven't seen any updates here in awhile.  With Scrypt getting much less profitable and heat becoming an issue in the Northern Hemisphere, are there any plans to make a Coinshift X11 pool?
Current profitability is 86% ltc.  The FAQ says if nothing is  more profitable than LTC then they mine 100% LTC.  Why isn't that happening?
I still have a small amount confirmed that's not been paid for quite a few days now.

Minimum daily payout amount is 0.001 -- what is your current balance?
Activity: 13
I still have a small amount confirmed that's not been paid for quite a few days now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Anyone else getting connection refused?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Mine looks like yours tooo.  I  don't like the low payouts lately
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
WHats going on with unexchanged?

I thought it was my stats till i looked at the pool stats.

5/11

I've got

0.00107558 BTC

Sitting in

Estimated Unexchanged  Huh
I want to report that today I received a full payout. It appears they have resolved the issue!

I have been using this pool for just under a month now.  I like the stats, I am more profitably than when I was mining litecoin directly.

My biggest gripe:
We pay out every day if your balance is >0.001, so you don't need to trust us with holding your coins.

While they do pay out every day (when the payout system is working), I am not fully paid out.
On multiple occasions, on payout, I am leaving behind a fair amount of BTC.  .008 in one case, which is 8x the amount of their minimum payout balance.

Look here:

(Exchanged is dark blue, unexchanged is light blue)
Notice on 04/30, I had a full payout and the graph bottoms out.  Every day since, I have not.  I emailed them about it, and they said they were looking into it.  I emailed them about it again, and I've never heard anything else.
Activity: 13
http://coinshift.com/account/12WSWR23fBaPy24cyjSZTzUTpKB5BdWBL8/

Hi, if you look at the link above, you'll see there's some unexchanged BTC for a couple of days now, is there any reason why it's taking so long to confirm this last little bit?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: