Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][PROFIT-SHIFT] Coinshift.com, the first profit-shifting multipool - page 4. (Read 28676 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Seems like all the multipools are showing better numbers. Looks like we've lost a few miners to new pools...we're less than 2 GH right at this moment...
trc
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Profit is good today...coinshift is doing a great job  Smiley
*sigh* Why am I such a troll-magnet?

Whatever, man. You don't like what I have to say? Stop reading it. Problem solved.
And some, into a broken record?

So much for signing up for just a single post... Re-Read everything you said in that post...
And some, into a broken record?
Eventually everyone turns into a bitchy boy...

It's funny you went from up there...
To....

So much for stop complaining and quit bitchin  Roll Eyes

Yes, well, if I didn't feed the trolls, they'd starve. Clearly, you've been fed. Roll Eyes

You will note that my original statement said "I was tired of seeing everyone complaining about not enough btc/mh/24h. Fuck, try doing it with 1/3 of a MH! Quit bitchin'."

And this isn't about btc/mh/day. It is about something being broken in the pool. The two are entirely unconnected. And, given the severity of the current problem, I feel it is quite normal to want some answers.

What surprises me is that you have so little to do in your life that you feel the need to track mine...

Good day. I said good day!  Lips sealed
I don't know why there are so many complainers about this pool. I, for one, will be pointing my hashrates at CoinShift for the forseeable future.

I literally signed up to this forum for this one post. I was tired of seeing everyone complaining about not enough btc/mh/24h. Fuck, try doing it with 1/3 of a MH! Quit bitchin',

If Pool X or Pool Y is so much better than this one, go hang out on THEIR forum page. Stop giving bad reviews that wrongly influence people away from CoinShift.

Oh, and @Coinshift, whoever you are, you can rest assured that your pool's total hashrate will never drop below 300kh/s. It's not much, but I'm not going anywhere Smiley Except for a couple of my smaller hashrate miners, just to fill the minimum at the other pools I tried.

bcboy

It's funny you went from up there...
To....

One thing I really liked about this pool was the communication.  Now with the lack of it coupled with low payouts/incorrect stats I've already pointed one card somewhere else. 

You're not the only one. The pool's hashrate has been steadily declining all day. I'm not ready to go elsewhere just yet, but if this continues for too long, I'm going to have to do so...

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, SHIFTY?!?!

So much for stop complaining and quit bitchin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Not much news since the last tweet.. at least stats are showing something is moving somewhere.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Finally! Word from the Shiftmeister!

https://twitter.com/CoinShift

"Something is blocking the unexchanged stats from updating, we're looking in to it. Holding back the payout that's solved."

ugh this is how middle coin started... then he banished completely i hope i am wrong.
Finally! Word from the Shiftmeister!

https://twitter.com/CoinShift

"Something is blocking the unexchanged stats from updating, we're looking in to it. Holding back the payout that's solved."
One thing I really liked about this pool was the communication.  Now with the lack of it coupled with low payouts/incorrect stats I've already pointed one card somewhere else.  

You're not the only one. The pool's hashrate has been steadily declining all day. I'm not ready to go elsewhere just yet, but if this continues for too long, I'm going to have to do so...

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, SHIFTY?!?!
Activity: 336
One thing I really liked about this pool was the communication.  Now with the lack of it coupled with low payouts/incorrect stats I've already pointed one card somewhere else. 
There's been all sorts of strangeness going on with the stats the past couple days.

On the 10th, I saw a huge rise in unexchanged, with no rise in exchanged, until very suddenly, it all got exchanged. Then, on the next payout, I only got a partial, with about a third of my balance not getting paid out. The next payout, I got everything, like normal, but then it all flat-lined, as several people have mentioned already. This morning, I found that my unexchanged had jumped up quite a bit, to about the level I would have expected if it hadn't flat-lined.

I'm not really sure what's going on, if its a problem with the pool itself, or just the stats. And because we haven't heard a word from CoinShift about it (I've been checking reddit and Twitter, as well as here), I have to admit I'm starting to lose confidence in this pool.

Where the hell are you, Shifty? Talk to us! Enquiring minds want to know!
Activity: 47
I'm new to this so I'm apologising ahead for my noobness but what's going on? Why is it "flat lining"?
Or not updating, don't know what's the best way of describing it, but I've checked as much as I can and there seems to be nothing wrong on my end, it's mining, chugging away and nothing but a straight line...

Edit: I can't honestly be accurate, but because I keep on checking the stats, I think it stopped changing around 3 hours after the last payout?

Wondering the same.. there's huge estimated unexchanged spike now in the end of the flat line. Same wonky graph on personal and global level. Some coin causing trouble? Like we've mined single coin for hours which just all suddenly got mature.
Activity: 139
I'm new to this so I'm apologising ahead for my noobness but what's going on? Why is it "flat lining"?
Or not updating, don't know what's the best way of describing it, but I've checked as much as I can and there seems to be nothing wrong on my end, it's mining, chugging away and nothing but a straight line...

Edit: I can't honestly be accurate, but because I keep on checking the stats, I think it stopped changing around 3 hours after the last payout?
Activity: 9
Are the stats not working?  Current balances haven't updated since the last payout.

X2
Activity: 126
Are the stats not working?  Current balances haven't updated since the last payout.
Activity: 230
I think the best thing to do is to see what altcoins other multipools are adding into their switcher. For any switching pool to be effective you have to keep ontop of what new promising altcoins are coming out and add them quickly to your switcher list. For example, trademybit.com does a very good job keeping on top of this if you look at their list -- it contains a lot of recently added scrypt coins. ipominer.com is another one.

At the least you should be adding spaincoin and ecc to your list because they're on the profitability train at the moment. My 2 satoshis.

Also, consider adding a multiport for scrypt adaptive-N coins. Once scrypt asic's start coming out, probably several months or sooner from now, there will likely be a migration to asic resistant coins. trademybit is the only pool I'm aware of that currently offers this. None of the other pools like wafflepool, clevermining, middlecoin etc. have this feature.

I would like to see some of my proposed suggestions implemented. Especially the part on keeping on top of new altcoins released. You can be lazy and just see what ipominer.com is adding as a guideline to save some research effort.
Pages:
Jump to: